Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaaayyy!! Lucifer's back! Yyaayyyy!!!

season 4 hits netflix on may 8th, i'm SO EXCITED!!!!

okay. so. i watched episode one. all i'm gonna say is.... OMG!!!!!

Comment

Oh crap mamabarri. I cancelled Netflix due to a future move on my part. I'm packing daily........bummer.

Comment

Good luck with the move, sweetheart! we're coming up on 6 months in our new place and i hope you love yours as much as we love ours! and our show won't go anywhere in the meantime, it'll be there when you get netflix back. in the meantime, i can wait to chat, okay?

Comment

• Penelope P
          Penelope P
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Penelope P commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you mamabarri, I'll give you a progress report. Never knew that I accumulated so much stuff.......LOL. Lucifer will be my reward !!

buy tissues is all i'm saying for now!

Comment

Never watched Lucifer.

Comment

i don't think it would be up your alley, my friend. a bit too...out there for you.

Comment

WHOOT! renewed for season 5, which will be the final season. that disappoints me, but at least we SHOULD get real closure!

Comment

very cool, SF54! * i see you got the smiley to work, hope i was of some help!* if he'd like any recommendations, give me a shout! you might take a look at it too, it isn't super dark, i think you'd like it. especially trixie& ella!

Comment

Thanks!
                mamabarri
                Senior Board Member
                mamabarri And for the assist re: the smilies. I'm learning!

Comment

• mamabarri
                  mamabarri
                  Senior Board Member
                  mamabarri commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes you are, AND YAY! believe me , i am NOT computer literate in the least, i'm an idiot savant who figures out ways to fix my problem. and gets told CONSTANTLY how it won't work, lol, but it DOES! and if all else fails, ask an 8 year old, they'll fix it for a baggachips!

Definitely planning on getting into this show. Initially, I had no plans to UNTIL I saw Tom Ellis reading "thirst tweets" on YouTube. Now, I kinda HAVE to see this show lol.

Comment

Yay! I just got a free month on Netflix and I can't believe how long ago I watched season 3! I'm so happy. I missed how great a show it is. So I'm far behind y'all so I'll just be posting to myself! So far: everyone but Trixie. I hope she's still around 'cause I love the relationship she has with Lucifer and Maze.

There she is the little munchkin!
                  namers
                  Contract Poster
                  Last edited by namers; January 10, 2020, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Episode 2. I cannot believe how much I love this show because it's been so long since I've seen an episode. "Lucifer" is smart, funny, charming, exciting, musical, heartfelt and...religious! I am not but I am so intrigued by the he is the devil incarnate and according to the Catholic Church inflicts ruin on everyone he meets and must be stopped!

Comment

• namers
                      namers
                      Contract Poster
                      namers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe I shoulda watched the whole show before posting! So the good Father is going to bait Chloe and Lucifer against each other?? Oh, but I did know who dunnit as soon as he was in the picture. And Linda's pregnant with Amenadiel's baby!

Episode 4: Amenadiel! DB Woodside is hilarious as the naive "human".

I have to say I didn't see that coming with the priest getting arrested for murder...and excommunicated.

Lucifer and Chloe just can't seem to be on the same page at the same time. Dang, Eve is back. Don't care for her character, boo-hiss.

Comment

Dennis Haysbert joins the show. He plays God.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X