Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Anyone watched it yet? It's from the same people as Riverdale, and they "may" be in the same universe. I don't really like Riverdale but I loved Sabrina.

The original sabrina the teenage witch series is my favorite. But I will check out the new sabrina.

Comment

I haven't watched either series. I did like the cartoon version

Comment

Originally posted by SheilaFan32 View Post
        The original sabrina the teenage witch series is my favorite. But I will check out the new sabrina.
        This one is very different, darker and edgier, it is more Dark Shadows than Bewitched. All the Sabrina/Riverdale universe is interesting because it has a very 1950/60s aesthetic but the people have the views and attitudes of today, so you can't figure out the time period at all, which actually heightens the otherworldliness.

Comment

well. i can't say i was impressed, and i can't say i'd watch a second season either. far too many loose ends and plotholes, and NOT good acting or effects either.

Comment

I've actually enjoyed it. While the original Sabrina series is my favorite, I have enjoyed watching this version. I've only watched the first 6 episodes so far and find it pretty interesting. It certainly has a different spin on it from the original.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X