Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• izombie

Has anyone watched this series. I've just started this on Netflix. I believe there are 4-5 Seasons to watch!!

i tried to watch the first season it was on tv, but the main character just annoyed me too much to continue. the concept is cool though!

Comment

I started watching it mainly because of Robert Buckley (Major) because I loved him in Lipstick Jungle and One Tree Hill and I'm really liking this weird concept!!

Comment

i get that! i actually started watching lucifer because i'm a huge lauren german fan from way back, i had no idea who any of the others were. and i must say,i still love lauren, but my far and away FAVORITE character is little trixie, lol! she reminds me so much of my youngest niece who is now 18, when she was little. a wise old soul in a tiny little body, you know?

Comment

I'm hooked on this show mamabarri; already into Season 2. I wonder if we'll ever see Lucifer ever again.

Comment

oh shoot, i forgot to tell you! they've started production on the 10 episode season for netfix, should be out in early 2019! i'm sorry, i really thought i posted that here too!

Comment

oh! and some of the cast is going to be on hell's kitchen as diners too! i saw dr. linda and ella for sure!

Comment

Oh great mamabarri, so glad I got Netflix...........can hardly wait!!

Comment

i'm glad too, there's so MUCH to watch there!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X