Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you spot the nods to Stephen King's other movies in Castle Rock?? The nod to "Dead Zone" with the gazebo (one of my favorite movies).........the prisoner or kid played by Bill SkarsgÄrd who was Pennywise the clown in "It"??? Check out the last names of some of the cast .

Comment

I wonder if Christopher Walker character girlfriend is around town ..........

Comment

i've noticed mentions of those, missP , and to the shining, stand by me, needful things and salem's lot, so far.

nightrocker, or missP , what was the girlfriend's name? i can't recall...

Comment

Brooke Adams as Sarah Bracknell
          Christopher Walker as Johnny Smith

Comment

Okay, has anyone watched the last episode Queen?? I'm having a WTF moment watching this and need help trying to understand it.

Comment

okay, let's see if i can help. we were revisiting ruth's memories from kind of an existential viewpoint, where she was seeing past things that she only vaguely remembered until just then. and in her mind, she was placing the chess pieces inside those memories, so they'd be there for her to remember when she found the chess piece in the future.
              what else can i help with, IF my partial explanation helped? i had to watch 3 times to figure that out.

Comment

Bless you mamabarri, you explained it perfectly...........brain freeze and thank you!!

Comment

• mamabarri
                  mamabarri commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i'm glad i could help! see, i had that brain freeze the second episode, i think, and you helped ME with an explanation. i get the frustration, lol!

WWHHOOOO.... your turn, miss P! this week blew my mind!

Comment

LOL mamabarri, all I can say is that I see dead people!!

Comment

lol, NO KIDDING! i think this week is our last episode of this season, which is not a bad thing, considering AHS starts this week too. i'm not sure i can handle TWO shows frying my brains in the same day, lol!

Comment

One more episode to go mamabarri of Castle Rock.

Comment

and then i'll have to watch it all at once to see if i can get more out of the confusing episodes, lol!

Comment

• Penelope P
                          Penelope P commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shake hands partner........LOL

I watched the whole series and this one really has me stumped!!

Comment

i'm with you there, i am completely confused! *shaking your hand*, we'll need to watch again, lol!

Comment

LOL mamabarri. Here in Canada, in the book stores, we have what is called "Coles notes". When I was a student, if we had trouble understanding a book, etc. the Coles notes would help us.......arghhhhh!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X