Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was going crazy trying to figure out why decapitation guy was so familiar, it FINALLY dawned on me that he was peter watt on millennium , lance henrickson's partner.
    molly should be familiar to me, so should several others, but i keep mixing up the stories they're from, lol!
    not having read shawshank redemption may be throwing me off too, i think. that lady warden gives me the serious heebiejeebies, so does former sheriff pangborn.. i'm looking forward to the gradual reveal of MANY dark secrets, like why is mrs. decapitation guy blind? i THINK she was in needful things, maybe? and how did decapitation guy find" the kid"? WHERE did he find the kid? and who is the guy in the black hat that keep seeing glimpses of in the background?

Comment

If you ever get a chance to watch Shawshank Redemption, please do watch it..........it's brilliant mamabarri.

Comment

and since i trust your judgment, i'll see if i can get in on dvd from netflix. haven't watched today's new episode yet, life is not cooperating.

Comment

they're styling it as a weekly show to compete with the networks, i think.

Comment

The last episode was awesome..........Roy Orbison singing "Cryin" still haunting me.

Comment

i have a great love for roy, i own everything he's ever recorded. he had such a poignant voice.... i haven't watched yesterday's episode yet, been in bed with flu, hopefully i can find time to watch tonight!

Comment

Get better real soon mamabarri.......FTWD starts this Sunday too.

Comment

• mamabarri
                  mamabarri commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thank you love. hopefully soon!

hubby , who HATES to cook, made me homemade soup, it helps. for some reason i can't explain, i never got into FTWD...even now, as much as i love morgan, it just doesn't do it for me. did you see the sneakpeek for season 9 of TWD with yvette hosting? i LOVE that woman, she is SUCH fangirl!

Comment

Chicken soup, I hope because it has been proven to have healing powers. Yes, I've seen the sneakpeek for Season 9...........It will be a sad season for me

Comment

it was beef and barley, also conducive for calming a cold( he's german, lol!) according my beloved MIL, who i miss dearly.
                    great episode this week! sissy was amazing as always, and so is bill skarsgard as the kid. i'm really enjoying getting the little snippets of back story and trying to piece them together, see if i can find a pattern besides just the town being evil.

Comment

it's going to be hard to lose rick on TWD, i really hope it's not him dying, just leaving, maybe with michonee and judith to start s new colony.

Comment

With Rick gone ( I hope he just leave and not dying ) It will might be my last season of TWD because Maggie and Morgan are gone too

Comment

Yeah, this is a season that will be hard to watch for me.

Comment

i'll ride it out until the end, it's only fair to the writers who love their show AND us fans. they cry too, when they have to kill off characters.

Comment

That why I Ilike AHS because there different characters each year ........

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X