Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle rock on hulu

is anyone else planning to watch this? it's based on stephen king's castle rock, maine, which features in many of his books. it stars sissy spacek, and it starts july 25th.

As a long time Stephen King fan, I will definitely be tuning in.

Comment

• mamabarri
      mamabarri commented
      Editing a comment
      cool, i look forward to chatting with you!

Is Salem Lot in it ....................

Comment

night, it looks to be a combo of many of king's stories from the general area of castle rock, so i imagine there will be at least one vampire!

Comment

• Nightrocker
        Nightrocker commented
        Editing a comment
        Barlow Brother or sister lol

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
      is anyone else planning to watch this? it's based on stephen king's castle rock, maine, which features in many of his books. it stars sissy spacek, and it starts july 25th.
      I am because of Sissy Spacek!

Comment

• mamabarri
        mamabarri commented
        Editing a comment
        lol, so is my hubby, he has a WICKED crush on her!

It's going to be on the Space channel here in Canada and I will be watching for sure mamabarri!!

Comment

oh, awesome, miss P! i was hoping you'd get to see it too, and join in! maybe we can convince nightrocker to do the recaps, they were so good for ash vs. the evil dead.

Comment

I don't know if it's happening on Hula, but on the Space station, it's a 3 hour premiere . Maybe we can sweet talk nightrocker for his "recaps!" .

Comment

yes, it's the first 3 episodes at once on hulu too, then an episode weekly, i think on wednesday. it looks like the hulu stream will start at 11pm cst( my time zone) , what time for you, miss P?

Comment

I'm EST mamabarri..........I have it all programmed for tonight .

Comment

you're going to LOVE IT!!!

Comment

AAARRRGGHHH!!! you guys are killing me, i can't talk until i KNOW you've watched!!! * can we discuss each episode separately like will do when the show goes weekly? the first 3 are called
                  severance
                  habeus corpus
                  local color

next week is called the box

Comment

you're going to LOVE IT!!!
                    LOL, mamabarri, I just watched the first episode and loved it.........Shawshank........aww.

Comment

okay, yay! the kid in the cage, he was the teenage vampire in hemlock grove on netflix, a FABULOUS actor. and the decapitation by hangman's noose had me SCREECHING, lol!

Comment

That was one hell of a death mamabarri. Molly Strand is another story.........lol.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X