Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozark

This is a crime drama series starring Jason Bateman, Laura Linney etc. on Netflix. It has been renewed for the second season starting in late August. I have watched 3 episodes already and I'm gobsmacked. This series is R rated I'm sure of, but the performances are riveting. Jason Bateman directed 6 of the 9 episodes of Season One.

I'm so glad it is coming back Penelope! I watched it last year and binged on it within the span of one weekend. I FLOVED it. Jason Bateman was so awesome and the story is unique and interestng.

I cannot wait until Season 2 starts. Another win for Netflix, in my book.

Comment

OMG 80sBaby, I recently finished watching the whole Season 1 and all I can say is WOW. Unique is a good word LOL. Perfect casting, I just can't say enough about it.

Comment

Yes Penelope, it is so awesome. I was just amazed at the ending it was so unexpected. But I am such a huge Jason Bateman fan, this show is just a PLUS PLUS for me

Comment

I'm a Jason Bateman fan also and he does comedy very well too!!

Comment

Jason Bateman received an Emmy nomination for Best Actor in this series.

Comment

OMG that is so great! When will this show start again!?! It is taking too long! I loved it so much. And I hope Jason Bateman wins frickin love him

Comment

I'll check 80sBaby, but I believe it's at the end of August.............too long, I know .

Comment

I googled it and TV Line says August 31st I'm sure I'll binge this season

Have you ever watched Narcos on Netflix? Another awesome show.

Comment

No, but I'll put it on my list. Glad I added Netflix. The Movie Channel was not worth the money with many repeats. I've got a movie that I'm scared to watch.......It's called A Quiet Place.........., but I like Horror and Scary .

Comment

Glad you added Netflix too, it was one of my favorite additions and it is well worth it. It became a ritual for me during my weekends after a long week of work and classes. So many great shows. Narcos was awesome.

I can rarely do scary anymore. I haven't finished some ot the American Horror Stories because they were too creepy. I freak out! Maybe, I'll check out A Quiet Place just, maybe

Comment

Just a reminder that Season 2 of Ozark begins tomorrow .

Comment

*Rubs hands together* I'm on it. Watching the first episode now

Comment

I'm saving to watch it over the long weekend!!

Comment

I am only on episode 3 and wow just wow! I hope I can watch them all before Tuesday.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X