Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Billy Out Of Town..Where Is Chelsea's Support?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xoregonian
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by TwoOfEach View Post

I think Nick is just another friends that Chelsea can lean on. I thought it was sweet that Nick played along until Adam left and then told Chelsea to get real with him. He's really trying to be there for his brother. I'm glad he and Chelsea can be friends again though. When you have a sick kid, you need a whole community of support.

I also noticed that Adam placed his hand over Chelsea's when Nick was talking about how Connor knows they are fighting for him. It was such a simple, domestic gesture.
    I think Nick was just being a good friend too. Yep, we all saw Adam's hand on Chelsea's.

I like this Nick, not that disgusting Nick who would look Sally up and down with his lecherous eyes and then take her to bed for sex. And I usually like Nick around Faith so I am looking forward to that.

I almost wish they would bring back Anita for Chelsea. I'm not even sure if Catherine Bach is still available to work.

Comment

• Angeldar
      Angeldar commented
      Editing a comment
      I like this Nick too X. Much more watchable instead of acting like a horny teen around Sally. I guess she brings that out in men but she's not hard on their eyes. Men need to grow up sometimes. I think Sally filled his need for the time, now it's another time and he needs to get back with his family. The same for Adam and his family. Maybe they should concentrate on the younger generation for a change and give them the drama but have them with a set of stable parents who have to cope and guide them without having their own personal issues going on.
  • Salter
    Senior Board Member
    • Dec 2016

The actor deserves time off. I am 100% sure Billy is face-timing, talking and texting Chelsea often throughout the day. If anyone has ever traveled for work it is not a vacation, it sucks living out of a suitcase and eating in restaurants. I am sure Billy would rather be home in his own bed, but he needs to secure his footing in CW before Devon, Lily and Aunt Mammie strategically embezzle the company away from he and Jill.

Comment

• Angeldar
      Angeldar commented
      Editing a comment
      Well unless we want to just assume that in our own fantasies, we have no indications that Chelsea is getting face time with Billy. She has said nothing, in fact she indicated already to a couple of people that she doesn't have Billy to lean on but Adam has been great. There is nothing said that Billy would rather be home in his own bed. That is just speculation and whatever you want to believe. Billy is a character, not a real life person.
  • zenmaster5
    Soap Addict
    • May 2017

Adam has really stepped up here and has become a great support to Chelsea! I am loving how Chelsea is acknowledging this as well. I think Chelsea has all the support she needs even with Billy being out of town. Adam and Chelsea handling Connor's situation together was the way to go here.

Comment

• gippsy
      Senior Board Member
      • Jun 2004

Sorry, but I still don't like Chelsea. Am I supposed to forget that this is the same woman who poisoned Rey, faked being sick, raped Billy and sabotaged Sally when they worked together? I don't know how Sharon can even look at Chelsea after she whacked her skull with that coffee pot. I wouldn't have been sad if Chelsea had jumped off the ledge. The writers should give her the Sage treatment.
      Last edited by gippsy; May 28, 2024, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Angeldar
        Angeldar commented
        Editing a comment
        Every one of those characters, Chelsea, Billy, Adam and Sally have all done horrid things in their pasts. I think I heard about Sally faking sick at one point as well. That was then, those story lines, This is now. The stories have moved on.

• henyvo02
        henyvo02 commented
        Editing a comment
        Angeldar Come on people hate characters for things they did over 30 years ago even though it is in the past and the stories have moved on so why is is different for Chelsea
    • Salter
      Senior Board Member
      • Dec 2016

Angeldar Billy Boy is back and he stated he was calling and texting Chelsea, but felt he needed to be there in person!

Comment

• henyvo02
        henyvo02 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup he sure did he said that him and Chelsea have been calling and texting every day so that is a fact and not in our fantasies

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X