• Show
Clear All
  • 24Kasie76
    Executive Poster
    • Apr 2023

Originally posted by henyvo02 View Post
    She pronounced it properly
    I am sorry but no lol she sounded inaccurate/funny saying it, just sayin',
    my neighbor is a French woman and her loving family, for years, and when they say it to me, still, at times, sound Totally diff." IJS, I agree with others, on this one, Audra didn't only sound funny saying it, but was wrong, as to how.

Comment

• 24Kasie76
      Executive Poster
      • Apr 2023

Originally posted by DebJN View Post
      I’ve never heard the word spoken that way. I love Audra , she looks beautiful and is engaging to listen to no matter how she says things. Wish they’d give her more to do, she’s an interesting character and I want to know more about her.
      the lovely Weak as hell woman, Audra on the show, is low confidence, faux confidence, for a woman is embarrassing, and that is what she is imo,
      but, Deb, she just need a pick me up dose of Confidence and stop being a big ole' fool when Tucker imo does not love or is not IN love with her and then I can like her again on the show, not now.
      Time will tell how her character either wisely shapes up and changes. I love her scene with Good Looking, Nate.ALOT.

Comment

• Lynert1
        Senior Board Member
        • Jan 2019

I thought it sounded a little off also! JMO!🤷‍♀️

Comment

• Arckangel
          Board Regular
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by 24Kasie76 View Post

I am sorry but no lol she sounded inaccurate/funny saying it, just sayin',
          my neighbor is a French woman and her loving family, for years, and when they say it to me, still, at times, sound Totally diff." IJS, I agree with others, on this one, Audra didn't only sound funny saying it, but was wrong, as to how.
          The first time she said it was accurate. The second time, she missed the "v" sound. Days later, she said it again, and it sounded accurate enough. I'm a native French speaker (trilingual from Canada), so I can tell.

Comment

• tosh
            Senior Board Member
            • Jul 2009

Arckangel & henyvo02 are correct,so said my french sis in law

Comment

• Jerze
              Executive Poster
              • Jun 2006

Audra is damn pretentious it's almost pathetic. She can go and stay gone and at this point take that doofus Nate with her. I wouldn't miss either one of them.

Comment

• H_Harriet
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2021

I am totally confused. I just watched the most recent episode online. Audra wasn't even in it. When did all of this "aw revoir" stuff happen? I only saw Tucker, Michael, Ashley, Alan, Jack, Tracy, Victoria, Claire, Nicky, Victor and Jordan.

Comment

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This thread is 8 days old.

• H_Harriet
                  H_Harriet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ^^^ Whoooops! I didn't realize. Still, I don't remember Audra saying "au revoir" at any time so it must not have been too impactful.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X