Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emrys
    commented on 's reply
    henyvo02 I don't want to beat a dead horse since several others have pointed out his failings. Devon is so righteous acting like he was in the trenches working his butt off building his empire when he is the very one that had a free handout (billions) and was given every opportunity to rise from his humble beginnings. His smug condescending attitude blaming other people and trying to ruin others lives is a pattern he continues to repeat. He's a loser plain and simple. He's so tender all up in his feelings every time he gets little booboo and talking all that smack is just ridiculous looking at that little runt like he can step to anyone. He's a joke.

• CouchCruisin'
    commented on 's reply
    What the hell.. 😒
    Whatever.
    I just decided that I will let that, 'simplistic thinking' dig slide.
    You have it covered Henyvo. Thanks.

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    zenmaster5 henyvo02 Thanks guys! 😊 Glad to have brought some humor to your day!

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    zenmaster5 Thank you for your kind compliment! ☺️ Devon has his issues, but he’s also done some good. I agree that he isn’t a total creep! 🤣
    I also agree with henyvo02 that CI’s legacy rightfully belongs to Brock/Mackenzie&her children/Tucker/Devon&Dom—KAY’s heirs!
    Jill did ZERO work. All she did was get herself pregnant by Kay’s husband, CI’s CEO, PII.
    Last edited by Soapfan54; May 16, 2024, 12:28 PM.

• perky7kc
    commented on 's reply
    THIS THIS THIS. He’s like a child who must get his way or he will stamp his feet.

• catster
    commented on 's reply
    lol i don't see anything appealing about him whatsoever,,, never liked him..id like to see someone punch him in the yap.

• catster
    commented on 's reply
    this is the perfect description of this snot nosed jerk..

• catster
    commented on 's reply
    this thread is about devon tho..

• catster
    commented on 's reply
    exactly how i feel..hes such a dirty hypocrite ..

• catster
    commented on 's reply
    I cant stand devon..he is an arrogant little jerk.

.and him running to his daddy now is pathetic..

he hates daddy any other time...

.not even a billy fan but team billy all the way..

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    Emrys You are saying not just that you dislike Devon but that he is disgusting and want him to lose well you must have reasons as to why he is disgusting things he has done you find disgusting and are so bad that he should lose it is not simplistic thinking to look at the big picture and look at all the characters not just Devon and if Devon loses in this he loses to Billy and to Jill so you are siding with them so you want Billy to win you want jill to win you can not have it both ways if you pick Devon to lose you pick Jill and Billy to win so you are on their side that is pretty simple

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    Soapfan54 Great post you really made laugh and you are so right about Billy

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    Sumance So a characters past is only relevant depending on if you like or dislike a character why is Jill's not relevant when everyone else's is

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    Sumance Jill would not even have the company if it was not for Devon coming in to help her and give her the money she owes Devon a lot because she would not be where she is without him

• zenmaster5
    commented on 's reply
    I applaud your comment Soapfan54 what you said, you said it well and I completely agree with it...
    I don't understand why some forget that Devon had a great life with the Winters...
    Devon has been generous to many even with New Hope!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X