Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is Seth Behind Those Unknown Calls To Nikki?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YRFANATIC
    Senior Board Member
    • Mar 2005

Is Seth Behind Those Unknown Calls To Nikki?

I'm wondering since Seth has not been seen for a while, is he behind calling Nikki with the stripper music? I think Jordan died in the fire and Seth is now taking over to terrorize Nikki since she turned him down as a sponsor, now he want revenge.
  • Fanlady
    Executive Poster
    • Dec 2010

Hmmm this would be a good idea, I'm not looking forward to this lame Jordan story because we know the end will have Nikki killing her so why not just let her die in the fire, do something different.

Comment

• Nightrocker
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jul 2004

Did Seth go to the Bayou

Comment

• Nightrocker
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2004

Seth Probably has the Bayou Bounce as His Ringtone

Comment

• knotsfan
          Senior Board Member
          • May 2017

Originally posted by YRFANATIC View Post
          I'm wondering since Seth has not been seen for a while, is he behind calling Nikki with the stripper music? I think Jordan died in the fire and Seth is now taking over to terrorize Nikki since she turned him down as a sponsor, now he want revenge.
          I’m not sure that someone would terrorize someone else as revenge because their offer of being their AA sponsor was declined, but maybe you’re right!

Comment

• zenmaster5
            Soap Addict
            • May 2017

I don't think Jordan died in the fire.... I think she is heading back to GC to continue to torment Nikki! I wouldn't be surprised if Seth is working with her though. Seth could have picked her up somewhere near the prison because Jordan definitely couldn't pull this off on her own.... she has someone helping her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X