• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perky7kc
    Executive Poster
    • Apr 2006

So glad Daniel has Phyllis’ number

He sees his mother so clearly too bad his stupid father doesn’t. It doesn’t even bother Phyllis that her son has such a low opinion of his mother, she is a psychopath. I say Christine should let Phyllis have Danny boy and watch how long that last and she can laugh her a— off. This guy is so not worth fighting over.
  • Nightrocker
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2004

Daniel Knows Phiyis Wants To Tag Her Octopus to Cricket

Comment

• Betsey
      Executive Poster
      • Aug 2012

I cant watch Christine degrade herself by still wanting Danny even as he is gaslighting her into thinking she is somehow in the wrong.
      Classic example of a man that has cheated on his wife or girlfriend trying to make the wife/girlfriend the bad guy and he hasn't done anything wrong.
      It's like Phyllis denying that she mowed down Christine and Paul. Like its their fault they were on the sidewalk.

I love that Daniel calls his wretched lying mother out on her actions like he did with all her crimes related to Jeremy Stark and her being "dead"

He really should have cut his toxic mother out for good but he didnt and here we are again with Phyllis chastising Daniel for not taking her side merely because she is his mother and he is obliged to............maybe THIS time he will cut her out for good but probably won't

Comment

• Nightrocker
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jul 2004

Daniel has Phiyis Number he Better call 911

Comment

• Salter
          Board Regular
          • Dec 2016

If I were to ever talk to my mother like that...... He needs medication and a slap across the face.

Comment

• Betsey
            Betsey commented
            Editing a comment
            He is telling the truth about his toxic, pathological mother who manipulates him. Why does that deserve a slap? He didnt push her out the door or get violent with her.

• zenmaster5
            zenmaster5 commented
            Editing a comment
            I just cringe when children whether grown or not speak to their parents so disrespectfully.... it just really bothers me.

• Tish N
            Tish N commented
            Editing a comment
            I am glad he did so Phyllis could tell him how he is making her feel.
        • Synthia
          Recurring Poster
          • Apr 2005

Move over Tucker, Phyllis is the best gaslighter in town! She really walked out on Daniel with righteous indignation like his talk had her all wrong.

Phyllis, if something is "destiny," you don't have to manipulate this much.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
            ShesAllThat commented
            Editing a comment
            exactly!! and just like with a good gaslighting - at the end he was begging her not to leave! when he should have been kicking her out. she turned it all around on him! he had her number for a couple of minutes and then lost it! LOL

• YDoIStillWatch
            YDoIStillWatch commented
            Editing a comment
            ShesAllThat She sure can turn things back around in the blink of an eye. What just happened?

Phyllis and Tucker were in top form today. Tucker with Billy and Phyllis with Daniel. Giving me whiplash. Lol.

• Bedazzled308
            Bedazzled308 commented
            Editing a comment
            Daniel begging his mom to stay why exactly so he can degrade her more he needs to find her an beg her forgiveness. Maybe she needs to try and kill herself to get through to him .
        • saint_want_tobe
          Board Regular
          • Apr 2008

Again Phyllis is diabolical the way she treats her children.

Comment

• Old Boot
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2006

I have completely lost sympathy for Phyllis. And I used to be a big supporter. It's not her fault - somebody in the writer's room hates her.

Comment

• catster
              catster commented
              Editing a comment
              I usually agree with you but I think Daniel needs to mind his business.. he is pretty judgemental for someone cheating on his partner... he needs to zip it.. I would love to see Phyllis dump her kids and make them do the begging to have her back in her life.. I am sick of Phyllis being beat up for everyone elses actions... Danny and Daniel are both hypocritical skanks LOL

• Old Boot
              Old Boot commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to agree with you about Daniel catster. When you think about it, there's a lot of judgy people on this show.

• catster
              catster commented
              Editing a comment
              There sure are.. so many are lying hypocrites always judging others... Adam and Phyllis get the worst condemnation for the judgys..
          • Penelope P
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2007

And yet Michelle Stafford aka Phyllis has stand alone scenesDaniel disrespecting his Mother is not cool for me.

Comment

• zenmaster5
              zenmaster5 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's not cool for me either! It's okay to dislike how she is behaving but it doesn't give him he right to disrespect his mother

• Nightrocker
              Nightrocker commented
              Editing a comment
              Phiyis is not a Cool Mother to me

• LittlePea
              LittlePea commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the whole fake death incident is still too close in his memory to be able to stay cool when he knows what she’s up to.
          • CloverLeaf
            Scriptwriter
            • Jul 2017

How is it that Daniel is the only one in town who sees exactly what Phyllis is up to? He told her the 100% honest truth - that she cares more about one-upping Christine than she does about Danny. Why is everyone so dense . . . and especially Danny?

So Danny's solution to dealing with "high-pressure" Phyllis is to dump both women. LOL. As if any of us believe Phyllis believes him. That's just the latest challenge thrown down for her. She revels in that kind of thing. Doesnt Danny know that about Phyllis yet???

My word, he needs to go back on tour. What a loser. He cant even stand up to Phyllis and mean it for the love of Christine. So pathetic.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
              dedicatedsoaper commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. There was NO disrespecting...Daniel called Phyllis out on her manipulations and lies and her delirious version of her & Danny. There is NO her and Danny...She went to HIS home and disrespected him by playing a victim...I'm glad Daniel saw right through it.
          • Ineedsun
            Board Regular
            • Sep 2014

I have a complete different take on it. He's the worst son imaginable. If my son treated me the way he treats her, I would cut him out of my life. He's got some nerve considering his behavior.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
              CloverLeaf commented
              Editing a comment
              What a blessing it would be for Daniel if his mother did take a powder and cut ties with him for a while. 🎊

• Dlee72
              Dlee72 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you ..he is acting like a hypocritical disrespectful punk.

• catster
              catster commented
              Editing a comment
              Daniel makes me sick.. I haven't liked him one day since he last came to town.. what an arrogant hypocritical little jerk..
          • Bedazzled308
            Lurking in the Shadows
            • Jan 2024

Daniel claims he loves his mom but does not support her or believe in her or stick up for her. He needs to prove his love for his mom by doing these things . I don't blame Phyllis for eaving Daniel 's place . Why did he beg her to stay to degrade her some more.. No wonder Phyllis turned to a man like Stark because of the way her kids treat her . Daniel for your 411 you mom was their day and night when you were sick and prayed and fought to save your sister. Yet you would not do same for her. You could be running after your mom and begging for forgiveness. I talked to my mom like that I would would have go slapped.

Comment

• CincyLady
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
              And yet Michelle Stafford aka Phyllis has stand alone scenesDaniel disrespecting his Mother is not cool for me.
              How could anybody - her child included - respect someone who acts like Phyllis? Not gonna happen.

Comment

• Bedazzled308
                Bedazzled308 commented
                Editing a comment
                Because it's still his mother and she gave birth to him and she would die for them .

• soapyhands
                soapyhands commented
                Editing a comment
                You are so right! Not gonna happen and NEVAH gonna happen.
                Lizzie Borden had kids who hid to save their lives. Did they respect their 'mother'? Did she deserve their 'respect'? NO. Does dead red? Hell no.
                And yes, I equate dead red as an emotional equivalent to Lizzie Borden...who killed and destroyed all w/in her reach. dead red has killed Mr Stark.

• CloverLeaf
                CloverLeaf commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL. She "died" for him all right and look where it got her!!! I'm team Daniel. Phyllis is psycho and needs a straight jacket.
            • Juniors farm
              Senior Board Member
              • Feb 2016

I had to absolutely laugh my head off when Phyllis said to Daniel your dad and i have chemistry we were golden when we had you What are u kidding me Danny is not Daniel biological father and Phyllis tricked him and also drugged him ! I cant Believe the crap they have this character say Phyllis is a cheap cray cray nutjob that just cant change . Worst so called mother ever . She would not die for them but she would die to hurt them !!! LMAO !!!
              Last edited by Juniors farm; February 9, 2024, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                CloverLeaf commented
                Editing a comment
                Well said Juniors farm

• dedicatedsoaper
                dedicatedsoaper commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree...well said. Phyllis got called out by Daniel...I am glad he can see what she is doing....There is no dis respectfulness. It was honesty, something Phyllis doesn't seem to know about. Also, Daniel is a grown man. He's not a child back-talking, he's a man calling out his mother on her manipulations!
            • soapyhands
              Board Regular
              • May 2023

OMG dead red is a momster! HITH can anyone defend this diabolical, delusional demonic woman? Chest clutching "I am your mother!" SO WHAT? And no you're not.
              He reads her like a 'See Spot Pee On A Fire Hydrant' book. She didn't raise him, Danny did. She asked why he has not dropped her and he should have said,
              "Even though you are my 'mother', I have to distance myself from you BC I care about my well being and you are toxic to me, my father and my family. and Christine. LEAVE."

Comment

• Betsey
                Betsey commented
                Editing a comment
                This is how I wish it went down. He cut his toxic mother out during her dead/undead crimes (or as you say dead red, LOL, love it!) and then he caved and let her back in and look where it got him. Here we are again with dead red trying to guilt trip him for telling her the truth about her deplorable behavior. He should cut her out FOR GOOD!!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X