Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I don't like Traci believing Tucker's version of events.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Synthia
    Recurring Poster
    • Apr 2005

Jack better not have Traci's family meeting without Traci.

I cannot believe Jack and Diane could not be more subtle.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Especially since Diane is secretly relishing Ashley's suffering.
  • cugsie
    Board Regular
    • May 2009

Traci didn’t just believe Tucker‘s version. She came back and talked to other people and they corroborated the original waiter’s memory of the incident.

Comment

• LittlePea
      Board Regular
      • Jul 2016

The only interesting aspect of this s/l was the chance that Tucker was behind the staff agreeing with him. I know E.D. would give a masterful performance of a breakdown but I find diabolical Tucker more interesting.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Rubythroat1 View Post
        I don't like Traci automatically believing Tucker's version of events in Paris. It is a betrayal of her trust in Ashley. Just because Ashley has had
        a history of altered mental status, does not mean she hallucinated the cafe' episode with Tucker.
        Ashley could tell that Traci was doubting her and sent her home.
        This could mean a crack in their relationship.
        Then Traci shares this with Abbey and Abbey believes Ashley could be right.
        Being a loyal sister doesn't throw out your common sense. Tracy went back hoping for a different outcome. She didn't get it. She also pointed out that she witnesses Ashley question herself after talking to waiter.

How this story has been written I do not see how Tucker could have made Ashley care about his version of this event. It's unreasonable for a person to insist the person they divorced to admit to bad behaviour when they break up. You instinctively know what happened and you make a decision based on that. You don't chase the other person around insisting they are gaslighting you. If Ashley believed Tucker was that person, why would she need him to admit it? The moment you need someone else to confirm your belief is a sign you don't quite trust your own recollection.

I hate this taking competent, successful women and turning them into insecure vulnerable messes. They have done it with Ashley, Phyllis and Nicki. All the whole Diane thrives. Don't get it.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
          Rubythroat1 commented
          Editing a comment
          As I have said, Traci needs to think of what Tucker is capable of, and give Ashley the benefit of the doubt.
          Ashley is already paranoid about Tucker, with GOOD reason. Now she could stop trusting Traci forever.

• henyvo02
          henyvo02 commented
          Editing a comment
          Rubythroat1 It has not been Tucker pushing this it has been Ashley constantly following him around harassing him even Ashley's version of events was not violent act that she made it out to be it was nothing that would make her so afraid of Tucker it has been Ashley doing this to herself by not being able to let it go and why is Ashley so paranoid about Tucker he has done nothing to make her that way all she had to do was leave him alone
      • Rubythroat1
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2014

One of the worst parts of this " intervention" that Traci started, is Diane giving Jack the side eye back and forth in front of Ashley, like they are dealing with a mad woman who will not notice.

Comment

• Nightrocker
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jul 2004

Diane only Mad that Ashley switch her Pancakes for Croissants

Comment

• Rubythroat1
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2014

As I expected, Ashley feels betrayed by Traci and Jack, and I cannot believe they did all of this in front of Diane! She'll be Gone Girl.

Comment

• Nightrocker
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2004

Ashley Believes Her Croissant Crumble

Comment

• Nightrocker
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jul 2004

Traci right what the Point of this

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jan 2014

Now Jack has a double whammy. His sister walked out on him for lack of trust, and Nicki still plans to lean on him much to Diane's disgust.

Comment

• Synthia
                    Recurring Poster
                    • Apr 2005

Traci wanted to do things in an orderly, nurturing fashion, but Jack screwed it up.

I honestly don't know if Traci's supervision would have made things procede better and make Ashley more receiptive -- but possibly.

Why wasn't Billy invited to the family intervention? He loves Ashley too.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                      Rubythroat1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good point about Billy. I honestly think Billy would believe Tucker is out to shake Ashley up.
                      I hope she confides in him.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X