• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YRFANATIC
    Senior Board Member
    • Mar 2005

Trent Dawson Should Play Aunt Jordan's Partner in Crime

I think it's time to call Henry Coleman to the mix as Aunt Jordan's partner. I feel Aunt Jordan is solo going into this revenge scheme against the Newman, and feel sorry for her. Therefore, I think adding a male figure in her life can enhance her plot. Trent Dawson was great playing Henry Coleman, and adding him to the mix with Colleen Zenk would be fun to watch, can you imagine these two dancing their way into the GCAC.
  • greyalofus
    Recurring Poster
    • Feb 2008

oh i miss henry...i saw him on a clip the other day on twitter...

Comment

• Minx_Lockridge
      Newcomer
      • Oct 2023

I love watching old ATWT clips of Henry and Barbara and Henry and Katie on YouTube. ATWT was so good. I love Colleen just wish she was playing a less one-note character.

Comment

• deelette
        deelette commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agree with you regarding ATWT. Colleen is just the actress to bring dimension to Jordan if given the right storyline. Her portrayal of Barbara was incredibly multi-faceted - my mom and I were glued to the screen when Barbara went from lovely to a a master manipulator. Several characters on the Y&R canvas should currently be in jail or in the psych ward. I think Jordan stick around. Hmmm. Tucker has a mischevious Henry-esque charm.
    • Glorygal21
      Day Player
      • May 2021

Trent Dawson!!!! Oh how I miss Henry!!!! It would be wonderful to see him on my screen again!!!

One of the WORST and BIGGEST mistakes CBS ever made was taking ATWT off the air!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by Glorygal21; December 14, 2023, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• SoapjunkieYR
        Board Regular
        • May 2014

I love Henry, forever! One of my fav soap characters of all time.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X