• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShesAllThat
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2004

Kyle is more annoying than Billy!

at least he is to me! he works my last nerve! jabot is not big enough for the both of them! and looks like billy is going to kill him with kindness just to work kyles last nerve!
  • Nightrocker
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2004

He Hanging by a Thread

Comment

• ShesAllThat
      ShesAllThat commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL you are right! he looks like he is about to snap at any moment!
  • littleliz
    I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
    • Nov 2016

I was wishing Billy punched Kyle. What a complete
    jerk. Dislike him so much. Omg then he shows up at baby
    shower like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth talking
    to Mariah. Gag worthy.
    Last edited by littleliz; April 21, 2023, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
      Contract Poster
      • Apr 2013

Yes, Kyle seems to think he is the one who runs Abbot...with his stunt about Adam with Victor and now Billy (Im' not a huge fan, either), he's looking quite foolish. I think he should take some time off and be there for his mother instead of beating his chest while he is at work...

Comment

• xoregonian
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2014

Kyle continues to be insufferable. There was an entire thread about that. lol

Comment

• janesBydiction
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          • Dec 2011

Kyle is so awful. Ever since he came back, he's gone downhill like none other. The Kyle who jumped into an open grave to retrieve bones for Jack and was scheming with Ashley to take down Billy was so funny and so entertaining. Mal Young really struck the right balance.

He's beyond unwatchable and insufferable now.

Comment

• Juniors farm
            Senior Board Member
            • Feb 2016

He had me mad as all get out till the end and he told Billy thanks for trying to get my mind off of things . And Billy smiled so i do give Kyle a break after all his mom is in jail facing murder charges and his wife is turning into a blithering idiot ! I would say he has a lot going on.

Comment

• zenmaster5
              Soap Addict
              • May 2017

Like Juniors farm above statement! I too was upset with Kyle and his attitude towards Billy. I didn't like him bringing up Billy's past at Jabot like he did at all, but when he told Billy thank you for trying to get my mind off things, my anger subsided. I think Billy handled the insults pretty well. I think Billy will probably convince Jack to see things his way when it comes to what Billy was pitching to Kyle... it sounds like a solid plan to me.
              Kyle does have a lot going on which is why Billy went easy on him. I sure wish Kyle would smile more.... he has such a pretty smile that we don't see often. I was happy to see it at Society during his conversation with Mariah.

Comment

• Cotagesoap25
                Scriptwriter
                • Nov 2012

Billy does not annoy me, and I actually LIKE the character. I felt bad for him in that scene. Today Kyle was insufferable. Yes, he is under stress, he is in pain, his world has fallen apart. BUT, taking it out on Billy in the petty way he did was immature. Uncalled for. He is ready to CRACK apart.

Comment

• jenroj
                  jenroj commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Kyle wasn't under stress when he treated Adam the same way. That's just who Kyle is...an entitled brat, nothing more!

• Cotagesoap25
                  Cotagesoap25 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  jenroj . . . . . good point! You are right. Kyle IS an entitled brat. IMO, so is Summer. Kyle is getting way too big for his britches. LOL.
              • prissaO
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2018

I kept thinking- what is Kyle’s problem? He seems to really have a chip on his shoulder and for what? Does he get along with anyone??? I like Kyle but he needs to relax and stop being such a a-hole to everyone. Sheesh.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                  Scriptwriter
                  • Jul 2017

Billy didnt seem upset at all that the woman he seduced away from his brother and lived with for a few years is "dead." Not even a second of remorse. Wow!

Comment

• Forever Fan
                    Forever Fan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Billy was tearful when he told Chelsea about Phyllis' death. But he's gotten over it.
                • xoregonian
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Feb 2014

Billy is annoying me the way he says Jabot. He says a very soft J, like Zsa-Bow. It bothers the heck out of me. He's the only one who pronounces it that way.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                    CloverLeaf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It annoys me the way Jack says Jabot. He calls it zabot.
                • chimibug13
                  Board Regular
                  • Oct 2011

After months of doing nothing, Billy suddenly comes back on board at Jabot and he is just full of great ideas. Kyle was already dealing with enough with Summer and Phyllis's death and Billy decides that provoking the guy would be a good distraction. Not.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                    CloverLeaf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought it was absurd that we saw Billy in the morning of his first day back at Jabot talking to Kyle like he was the head of the company. In the 5 minutes he'd been back, he had already studied Marchetti's numbers and had a plan on how to merge Jabot and Marchetti. GMAB. That was utterly ridiculous.
                • rike
                  Soap Addict
                  • Jul 2008

The way Kyle was talking to his Uncle was showing no respect

Comment

• DebJN
                    Board Regular
                    • Oct 2019

I thought Kyle was rude to Adam and now Billy, what’s his problem with either of them?

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                      CloverLeaf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's called pomposity and Kyle's got plenty of it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X