• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sara_in_BC
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2009

Love seeing Sally's independence back!

No to the private jet. No to a house. She wants to do it on her own! Way to go Sally!
  • jenroj
    Senior Board Member
    • Feb 2022

It was refreshing to see her put Nick in his place. She's never had a problem doing that with Adam.

Comment

• zenmaster5
      zenmaster5 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! I have been waiting for Sally to basically tell Nick to shut up! I am hoping to see more of that from her especially when it comes to Adam' involvement in his unborn child' life and Nick's attitude about it.
  • Angeldar
    Soap Addict
    • Aug 2011

I think it's just to add to all the drama that is going to continue for her with this baby. Now she has Summer's two faced lies and Nikki's snoot to deal with. I can't wait to see Victor's wrath in it. It will all build up to he point that she will run out of the masquerade ball and be hit by a car....I hope.

Comment

• mz pocket
      mz pocket commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe we will get to see Niki, Victor and Summer's heads explode!
  • Shoelover
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2017

So Sally says aspart of the interior design team, she wants to visit some of the CW properties. Does she know they own the GP??

Comment

• Good Kitty
      Contract Poster
      • Jun 2015

I’m really getting tired of Sally always saying no to everything Nick and Adam offer. To me she’s not being independent so much as stupid. There’s nothing wrong with accepting help from people who care about you and are a part of something you’re going through. One day she’s going to need their help.

Comment

• Good Kitty
        Good Kitty commented
        Editing a comment
        Dakotacat Sally will get called names simply because she lives and breathes. She’s being treated the same way Phyllis was when she first appeared in GC. But the truth is Sally shouldn’t be raising a baby living in a hotel room without a job when the baby’s father is the son of one of the richest men on the planet. Stop playing the martyr Sally and accept some help. Your baby will thank you.

• Soapfan54
        Soapfan54 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dakotacat If she’s “gold digging, she’s not very good at it. She could be cleaning up and taking BOTH these guys to the cleaners—but she’s not because she’s just a mouse, caught up in a bad situation, of her own making.

• catster
        catster commented
        Editing a comment
        Sally is getting the same treatment that Sharon and Phyllis get.. she should be thankful LOL
    • spuilding
      Scriptwriter
      • May 2005

Adam offering to buy a house for Sally & their baby was sweet. I'm sure Adam will be buying a house for him, Sally & their family soon.

Comment

• sneekee1
        sneekee1 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's controlling because Adam knows Sally can afford her own home. It she wants to purchase a home she can do it herself. I can understand Sally not wanting to be beholden to Adam or Nick.
    • Sara_in_BC
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by spuilding View Post
      Adam offering to buy a house for Sally & their baby was sweet. I'm sure Adam will be buying a house for him, Sally & their family soon.
      One can hope 🌻Adam and Sally need to reunite 🌻

Comment

• Good Kitty
        Good Kitty commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope so too but imho Sally needs to go to Adam and grovel a little first for the way she has treated him over something she should have gotten over long ago.
    • Cotagesoap25
      Scriptwriter
      • Nov 2012

Well, I myself want to see Sally SO "independent" that she wakes up one day and realizes she does not need Nick, she does not even LIKE Nick, and then she dumps him. And ultimately goes back to Adam. Sally was a better woman with Adam. They complemented each other. Soul Mates.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Cotagesoap25 View Post
        Well, I myself want to see Sally SO "independent" that she wakes up one day and realizes she does not need Nick, she does not even LIKE Nick, and then she dumps him. And ultimately goes back to Adam. Sally was a better woman with Adam. They complemented each other. Soul Mates.
        Yes that's my hope too 🌻

Comment

• Dakotacat
          Dakotacat commented
          Editing a comment
          Me, too. They completed each other. They brought out the best in each other.

• Nick Fallon fan
          Nick Fallon fan commented
          Editing a comment
          YES! I would love it if Sally dumped Nick instead of the other way around!

• catster
          catster commented
          Editing a comment
          if sleeping with his brother is the best.. who wants to see this nasty tricks worse?
      • CouchCruisin'
        Scriptwriter
        • May 2014

She needs to be independent without being stupid.
        She should have accepted the house because that is more than what she has right now,
        and at the very least, it would be her own.

Comment

• Mermaid777
          Mermaid777 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was really so stupid for Sally to not accept a house. She sounded ridiculous. She doesn’t currently have a place or probably the means to buy one yet and even if she does, Adam offered and it would be a bigger, nicer one and it’s for their child, not just her. She should think of that. I hope she changes her mind.

• Dakotacat
          Dakotacat commented
          Editing a comment
          Sally has money or she wouldn't be starting a new business or living in a nice hotel. Maybe she doesn't want to feel like she owes a man anything.

• Sara_in_BC
          Sara_in_BC commented
          Editing a comment
          Sally isn't poor. If she can afford a nice hotel room in a supposedly swanky hotel she can afford to buy a small house or rent one. She did say I just haven't gotten around to figuring that out. I get why she said that. She could have said yes but I insist on paying rent.
      • Borrie
        Board Regular
        • Nov 2014

Sally is being Sally, u know like Lola " I don't want an expensive purse Kyle, its to much" then sleeps with another rich guy (Kyle's male cousin, thief guy ) takes a job from Kyle's rich cousin Abby. Hope Sally sticks to her guns but I don't think she is thinking about her coming baby, it will need a home, child support from Adam, so Sally can stay home and bond with her baby for a couple months.

Comment

• Mermaid777
          Mermaid777 commented
          Editing a comment
          Plus Adam has a right to want to provide a nice home for his child. It’s like jeez, can he have ANY say in anything? Sally can’t keep calling all the shots. It’s not just her child, it’s Adam’s too and yet so far it sure doesn’t seem like it. 😕
      • JJ1
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Good Kitty View Post
        I’m really getting tired of Sally always saying no to everything Nick and Adam offer. To me she’s not being independent so much as stupid. There’s nothing wrong with accepting help from people who care about you and are a part of something you’re going through. One day she’s going to need their help.
        And yet Sally has been called a gold digger and user. Sally likes to make it on her own.

Comment

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sara_in_BC I could live w/her breaking up w/Nick, but only if she feels it is the right thing to do (no waffling due to "ambivalence" ) and even securing a place of her own. I could even live w/her acting like she has good sense, being civil, and co-parenting w/Adam. BUT, if there is to be a reconciliation, she is gonna have to do a LOT of repair work. She's been absolutely despicable to Adam and I don't want her acting as though she's doing him any favors by getting back together w/him

• Sara_in_BC
          Sara_in_BC commented
          Editing a comment
          I do think Sally needs a cooling off period before she reunites with Adam. It's been a little nasty her back and forth with the brothers, the pregnancy. I would be disappointed if they do an about face and she goes back to Adam. And yes I think she has been cruel to Adam and I hate it. I just blame it on the worst writing team now writer. Sally and Adam were golden and I want them reunited hopefully in a way that better represents their chemistry.

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          Woooo!! From your post to the Writers pen(s)!! 🙏
      • Dakotacat
        Board Regular
        • Jun 2021

I agree. No matter what she does, the haters don't give her credit. They have Sally Derangement Syndrome.

Comment

• Good Kitty
          Good Kitty commented
          Editing a comment
          As I recall Phyllis was treated the same way or worse when she first appeared claiming she was pregnant with Christine’s husband’s baby. Christine was everyone’s little princess back then. Phyllis survived and I predict Sally will too. Give it time.

• Sara_in_BC
          Sara_in_BC commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree good kitty Sally is getting the Phyllis treatment and that speaks well for her success on the show. Sharon and Phyills are the top 2 females on the show.

I am worried that Nick will ask her to move in and I don't want that especially if it comes to Nick after he hears Adam wanted to buy her a house. I think possibly that's why they had Adam ask in front of Nick. I certainly hope if Nick asks her to move in it at least comes with the words "I love you"

• Juniors farm
          Juniors farm commented
          Editing a comment
          AMEN ^^^^^^^^ !!!
      • Kelgirl7
        Board Regular
        • Nov 2015

I think it is smart she doesn't accept what Nick and Adam are offering! People already think she is a golddigger so by not accepting these things she is proving that is not true

Comment

• Fanlady
          Executive Poster
          • Dec 2010

IMO, Sally is playing this game strategically, she already knows that by her having a Newman baby she’s about to get everything she wants without asking anyway, so she can say no and still get her way, she’s already done it once, she turned Nick down when he offered to finance her business but when she ran into a snag with Jill she didn’t hesitate the offer for Nick to call and talk to Jill for her, she’s still simply using him to get what she wants it’s just in a strategic way. I also remember her saying in a huff that Victor better start treating her right because she’s carrying a Newman baby, not his grandchild but a Newman baby. Anyway, I’m glad she said no to a house from Adam because it would be horrible for Adam to buy her a house that she will no doubt be sexing it up with Nick all over the place and her and Nick will have restrictions when Adam can visit. RMEs.

Also, I’m noticing a slight attitude, she has a little bit of hubris now that she’s pregnant with a Newman baby, she hasn’t become obnoxious with it but she was happy to tell Summer about it without talking to Nick first, and she acts superior to Adam because she’s in a relationship with Nick, but I would just love to see how she will act if she lost that baby ticket. However, I’m also noticing that JG has the surrounding characters immediately refer to the “innocent baby”, and that makes me think she will carry to term, plus CH said that they had her trying on all types of prosthetic stomachs for the pregnancy and that she’s excited that she will be tied to the most prominent family on the show.

Last edited by Fanlady; March 11, 2023, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X