Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Too Bad but Ashley and Tucker are Doomed to Fail.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loyalyr
    Senior Board Member
    • Jan 2015

Too Bad but Ashley and Tucker are Doomed to Fail.

I saw so much chemistry between them today. More than any other pair in a long time. But they are only good together when they are toying with the possibilities. It can’t end well. I wish it could. But I don’t think they will work together if the conflict resolves between them. Do you think they can be together long term?
  • YDoIStillWatch
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2012

I hope so. They were great today. I guess it depends on Tucker. Has he changed? I rather like the impish side of Tucker. It can be useful against the likes of Victoria and Victor.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
      Sara_in_BC commented
      Editing a comment
      I do really enjoy them but can't get to invested because I don't think Ashley will stick around.

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      Sara_in_BC I do hesitate to get too invested. Then they go and have a great scene together. Gah! Lol.

• Sara_in_BC
      Sara_in_BC commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, they have had some great scenes together. And I love the adult conversations as opposed to the silly ones between Nick and Sally.
  • zenmaster5
    Soap Addict
    • May 2017

I also hope they are together long term but I guess that depends on if Eileen Davidson plans on sticking around awhile. I hope she does because I really like them two together. Ashley is all blushing when she's around Tucker... she has really fallen for him. I sure hope he has really changed but with Tucker you just never know.

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      ED might be willing to stay longer because it must be pure heaven working with TSJ. But we know she always leaves, so I don't see this going long-term. But I will take them while I can get them.

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      xoregonian They have finally given ED an interesting story and paired her with a man who suits her.

• zenmaster5
      zenmaster5 commented
      Editing a comment
      xoregonian, I too will take them while we get them and keep hoping ED sticks around for the haul! That is a bonus for her working with TSJ.... a pretty great pairing for sure.
  • tosh
    Senior Board Member
    • Jul 2009

ED & Tucker i can watch everyday just like Deacon & Sheila. What we are seeing here is pure talent.
    Ed comes and go so we know what to expect

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to quit BB back when Paris had the orange bozo hair.

But I must say, those two are also supreme actors. I did see a little of Sheila and Deacon and they are true soapy magic.

• Dakotacat
      Dakotacat commented
      Editing a comment
      Paris has toned it way down. She doesn't have fake white braids or wear weird stuff. Today she had on a normal dress and long black hair. I almost didn't recognize her.
  • PigPen
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2022

Both ED and TSJ are rocking this storyline!

Best I've seen of Ashley in years.

I think when Tucker was leaving and ad libbed that song causing her to bust out in laughter. That definitely wasn't in the script.

Definitely chemistry between the two.

Comment

• xoregonian
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2014

They were so fun today. Ashley tells Tucker, "you're weird" and he answers, "yes I am". Then they laugh.

Comment

• kha
        Scriptwriter
        • Mar 2004

Doesn't every Y&R marriage/relationship fail eventually?

Comment

• Soapfan54
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2016

Well, Ashley has been restored to humanity! She spent some time w/her grandchild and daughter and was gently steering Tucker toward reconciling w/his son. That was sooo much better than watching her sneering and screeching about Diane. It was even cute watching her "handle" Tucker, who was loving it! I better enjoy it while it lasts, 'cause when Jack/Diane return and she finds out they are engaged--her head is gonna explode! 🤯

Comment

• Rubythroat1
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2014

Team #Ashley and Tucker. I think Diane and Jack are doomed to fail. Ashley and Tucker have a relationship that is not based on marriage anytime soon.
            Business and family based collaboration. THEY are fun.

Comment

• midnightsnow
              Board Regular
              • Mar 2004

Love them together!! Depending on her recurring status they can be long term and just not show her daily.

Comment

• Juniors farm
                Senior Board Member
                • Feb 2016

I really like Ashley and tucker together and the stories they can hatch Jack and Diane vrs Ashley and Tucker with poor Tracy in the middle ! lol ... But i still see Tucker not changing much and will be hoping back into bed with Audra in no time . I hope i am wrong but Tucker really is a snake .

Comment

• vikis3
                  I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                  • Jul 2011

I hope they keep them together, I like them

Comment

• Glorygal21
                    Day Player
                    • May 2021

Originally posted by Loyalyr View Post
                    I saw so much chemistry between them today. More than any other pair in a long time. But they are only good together when they are toying with the possibilities. It can’t end well. I wish it could. But I don’t think they will work together if the conflict resolves between them. Do you think they can be together long term?
                    Yes I do think they can be together long-term if they continue to be written well. I love them! My favorite couple on the show right now by far!! They bring life into this boring show. I hope it goes on for a while. ED & TSJ are so much fun to watch, and so much chemistry, they’re great. I hope ED continues to stick around, even if it’s only on a recurring basis. I don’t think they are doomed to fail. I hope they make Tucker a good guy for once, and that they keep him away from Audra. I don’t want him written as a snake in the grass. If they don’t write him as changed and a good guy and Ashley gets hurt I’ll be disappointed.

But right now in my opinion this pairing is gold.👍👍💖
                    Last edited by Glorygal21; March 9, 2023, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Glorygal21 View Post

Yes I do think they can be together long-term if they continue to be written well. I love them! My favorite couple on the show right now by far!! They bring life into this boring show. I hope it goes on for a while. ED & TSJ are so much fun to watch, and so much chemistry, they’re great. I hope ED continues to stick around, even if it’s only on a recurring basis. This pairing is gold right now.👍👍💖
                      Yes. The show badly needs some drama free fun between couples and Ashley and Tucker fit the bill. He would jump through burning hoops for her.
                      She knows how to keep him honest.

Comment

• Glorygal21
                        Glorygal21 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes Ruby I agree. Drama free fun is what they bring. Such a breath of fresh air on this show. Such a nice change from the constant strife and bickering.
                    • bluejazz
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Aug 2008

I Flove them.

The show has 24K gold with these two.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X