• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

Of course they get the textile factory

And summer has all forgiven Kyle. And Kyle says they got what they wanted, Adam out and the factories. This storyline makes me sick to my stomach. Again, it's no big deal that they pushed Adam out. And interesting now that summer forgives him.

PS who thinks Victor didn't hear anything Kyle said and gave him the factories thinking he will get another favor from Kyle and probably summer soon?

These Abbotts put an innocent man in jail and get rid of Adam and they all think that stuff is just fine. It's there anything or anyone to root for on this show anymore?
  • Fanlady
    Executive Poster
    • Dec 2010

I think since Victor couldn’t get Tucker’s company he’s going to take Marchetti from the wet behind the ears CEO Kyle.

Comment

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wouldn't that be satisfying. I want Kyle to be knocked down a notch or two. I also want Tara to return for her son and tell Kyle hahaha Ashland really is Harrison's father.

• vikis3
      vikis3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, bring Tara back and take HER son back
  • Mermaid777
    Senior Board Member
    • Dec 2014

I think Summer is softening but not over what Kyle did and especially lying to her. He put a dent in her trust and in their bond and seems like Summer may take longer to feel better about it all. Anyone can buy flowers and a nice meal and I sure hope Summer won’t cave all the way. But she did kiss him. 🙄

Comment

• CloverLeaf
      CloverLeaf commented
      Editing a comment
      Summer has to forgive Kyle at some point or else walk away from the marriage. Is she willing to break up their marriage over this? No, I dont think so. It's been a few days of the cold shoulder. It's time to move on from the anger. Besides, I was tired of hearing her say, "You lied to me," 16 times a day. Enough already.

• vikis3
      vikis3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too , she needs to sh!t or get off the pot!🤦‍♀️
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Mermaid777 View Post
    I think Summer is softening but not over what Kyle did and especially lying to her. He put a dent in her trust and in their bond and seems like Summer may take longer to feel better about it all. Anyone can buy flowers and a nice meal and I sure hope Summer won’t cave all the way. But she did kiss him. 🙄
    She sounded past it, she kissed him and said don't lie to me again, after hearing the good news on the factories.

Comment

• WorldTurner
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Fanlady View Post
      I think since Victor couldn’t get Tucker’s company he’s going to take Marchetti from the wet behind the ears CEO Kyle.
      Well he would have to take it from Jack since Jabot owns it. But, Ashley said she had an interested buyer for what Tucker still owns of McCall. Maybe Ashley has worked a deal with Victor to buy it.

Comment

• PennyB
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Oct 2006

Hmmmm...and people still spend their time condemning Sally and Adam.

Comment

• David Lives
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2010

I agree. Victor is not done with Kyle, even if there ends up being something crazy going on with the textile mills he gave him.

Comment

• xoregonian
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2014

Marchetti is small potatoes. Why do you think Victor would want Marchetti, to give to Adam to run?

Like I said, that small clothing company would be an insult to Adam. Unless they give Adam Marchetti and he hires Sally to be head of fashion again. Ugh, I don't think I want that to happen.
            Last edited by xoregonian; February 23, 2023, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• TunerEyes
              Soap Addict
              • Dec 2014

So do we think Victor would sell profitable textile factories to essentially Jabot?? I have to wonder if Kyle will learn a tough lesson that Summer and Jack tried to save him from learning.

Comment

• eileenregina
                Soap Addict
                • Jun 2011

Kyle is a dumb as a dodo bird. Victor will soon be on his back about something else even though Kyle thinks he took care of it. He is no match for Victor Newman.

Comment

• CincyLady
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Sep 2005

I would love it! Kyle needs to find out who's really the boss - and I don't even like Victor. I couldn't care less about Tara returning but I do want Kyle to get his butt kicked and Summer right along with him. I don't care that Adam isn't at Jabot any more - he doesn't need the angst Kyle throws at him - and I don't want Adam at anything Newman. He's been burned by Victor enough.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                    Scriptwriter
                    • Jul 2017

Originally posted by TunerEyes View Post
                    So do we think Victor would sell profitable textile factories to essentially Jabot?? I have to wonder if Kyle will learn a tough lesson that Summer and Jack tried to save him from learning.
                    I dont quite understand this whole transfer of textile mills thing. Kyle snoops around and tells Victor that Adam is doing a mediocre job at Jabot, and as a reward Victor gives him, or is it sells him, some textile mills. It doesnt seem like a little snooping deserved such an expensive reward. Or maybe, was Victor simply allowing Marchetti to buy goods from his textile mills? See, this is what I don't get. What exactly did Victor "give" to Kyle?

Comment

• Restless soap
                      Board Regular
                      • Nov 2014

While what Kyle did was wrong and deserves whatever anger thrown his way, let's be honest, Adam wasnt pushed out though that was Kyle's attempt. Adam left because he was bored at jabot and wasn't taking his job there seriously and neglected it. Jack would have kept him if thats what Adam wanted but it seems he was planning to leave, its why he wasn't bad at Kyle. And Summer has let her feelings about the matter known.. She even took Adam's side when he tried to tell her to take it easy with Kyle by telling Adam Kyle didn't have to do what he did and he didn't have to deceive his family. But how long is she supposed to stay mad at her husband? This is not something to leave him over but like someone said, Summer will just have to think twice before she trust Kyle over something like that again. As for the Textile, I'm sure Victor honored his promise more for Summer because he knew that would make Summer happy. Marchetti is more of Summer’s baby than Kyle though he is the CEO. Also though Victor may have something up his sleeve for Jack and jabot , I don't see him going after Marchetti due to Summer if not for anyone else.

Comment

• TunerEyes
                        TunerEyes commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Why wouldn’t Victor look at owning Marchetti as bringing his granddaughter into the Newman fold so to speak? I don’t know what Victor’s thinking on this is and would try acquiring Marchetti but I do not think he would think of taking Marchetti as anything but a good thing for NE or the “family” and enabling Summer to be part of his empire and no longer working for the Abbotts. After all look at how he went after getting Adam away from anything involving Jabot/Abbotts. Summer would be viewed no different than Adam in Victor’s eyes if you ask me.
                    • Nightrocker
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2004

The Redhead needed that Factory

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X