Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

So What Do You Think About Nick's Woe Is Me Routine?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jenroj
    Senior Board Member
    • Feb 2022

So What Do You Think About Nick's Woe Is Me Routine?

He says he just devastated that the baby isn't his. He says he just doesn't trust Adam and never will. He says that Adam will use this to insinuate himself into Sally's life and interfere with what he and Sally have together. And to all of that, I say "Cry Me A River", you chose this path.
  • perky7kc
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2006

It’s called Nick’s foreplay. He can’t even say he loves her but wanted this baby to be his, BULL. He just doesn’t want Adam to be the dad.

Comment

• Mermaid777
      Mermaid777 commented
      Editing a comment
      This! This! This! A thousand times this! Nick is full of it. And full of himself.
  • YDoIStillWatch
    Contract Poster
    • Aug 2012

He's mad he can't gloat about the baby too. I hope Adam takes Chelsea's wise advice and concentrates on the baby. Let Sally and Nick deal with the rest of the Newmans.

Comment

• zenmaster5
      zenmaster5 commented
      Editing a comment
      I co-sign with all of this! I was so happy Chelsea made time for Adam... she's really all he has which is sad.
  • JBB1974
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2008

Don't worry, The next time one of his children need an organ his feelings about Adam will magically change again.

Comment

• bluejazz
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Aug 2008

He wanted the baby to be his.

He's fallen for Sally even more than he realized.

Comment

• bluejazz
        bluejazz commented
        Editing a comment
        If Nick was that mad about Sally having sex with Adam, he would have stopped seeing her. Cheating is not a deal breaker for Nick.

He wanted her baby to be his. He wants a permanent tie to her.

• Amsdres S
        Amsdres S commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would he want a permanent tie to a woman that he does not love.
        Because Adam does love her that’s why. Period.

• bluejazz
        bluejazz commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would he want a permanent tie to a woman he does not love?

Because Nick has deeper feelings than he's telling. I think he's fallen hard and fast and he wanted that permanent tie. He's falling in love with Sally.
    • Fanlady
      Executive Poster
      • Dec 2010

I hated the woe is me routine by both Nick and Sally, all this hardship couple has to do is:

Sally - go abort the baby and tell Adam you miscarried.

Nick - continue having sex with Sally until she’s pregnant with your baby.

They have options!!!!

Comment

• ShesAllThat
        ShesAllThat commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t know about anyone else, but I find it disgusting that he is going to keep having sex with her know when she is pregnant with his brothers baby.

• Angeldar
        Angeldar commented
        Editing a comment
        One change in your comments...don't have a baby with Nick..skip it...just continue the sexcapades until you both get bored or at least until Nick finds another way to get back at Adam but yes, please, get rid of this horrible baby story.
    • littleliz
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      • Nov 2016

I agree disgusting and mostly on Sally’s part. Nick
      all tired out poor baby and Sally ready to go again.
      Another matinee. Can’t watch either one of them. Disgusting.

Comment

• nsmalls45
        Day Player
        • Dec 2020

Originally posted by jenroj View Post
        He says he just devastated that the baby isn't his. He says he just doesn't trust Adam and never will. He says that Adam will use this to insinuate himself into Sally's life and interfere with what he and Sally have together. And to all of that, I say "Cry Me A River", you chose this path.
        Once again, Nick is upset because his little swimmers was not strong enough to beat Adam's. 🙄

Comment

• Betsey
          Executive Poster
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by jenroj View Post
          Cry me a river too! Pooooooooor Nick

He has his family and the whole town thinking the he is a "nice guy" and people just fall all over themselves singing his praises.

He's got the girl, got the job and apparently having 5 kids isn't enough (one of which is ADAM'S child and one of which wouldn't even be ALIVE if it weren't for ADAM) He should be focusing on the next stage of life - grandkids.... but he's oh so sad and mopey that he didn't "best Adam" again.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
            Executive Poster
            • May 2014

Originally posted by perky7kc View Post
            It’s called Nick’s foreplay. He can’t even say he loves her but wanted this baby to be his, BULL. He just doesn’t want Adam to be the dad.
            LOL
            Of course he can't say he loves her because he doesn't.
            I wish he would remember that he has a son named Christian.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
              CouchCruisin' commented
              Editing a comment
              Cause of Sally!!
              LOL
              There is definitely a pattern here...

• stopthefall
              stopthefall commented
              Editing a comment
              Come on now, the raising of children is basically not shown on soaps, so surely this criticism is invalidated by that, yes?

• CouchCruisin'
              CouchCruisin' commented
              Editing a comment
              @stopthefall
              The laugh was more about Nick and Adam not going to work because of Sally.
          • zenmaster5
            Soap Addict
            • May 2017

I really think there's a part of Nick who knows he can't compete against Adam when it comes to Sally... I really believe that if Adam really wanted Sally back, he could have her and I believe Nick knows that too! When Adam managed to trick Sally to that dinner or lunch on the balcony, he almost had her back then so Nick should be worried!

Comment

• stopthefall
              stopthefall commented
              Editing a comment
              Not looking like it. And of course if the writers are consistent there will be no renewal of Sally/Adam.

• Amsdres S
              Amsdres S commented
              Editing a comment
              Forget that rooftop he got her in bed and got her pregnant way after that. It is so obvious Sally could sleep with Adam again tomorrow and Nick will say oh well no big deal.
              She can betray him in any way right now and he will still stay because he knows Adam wants her back.
          • fracabell
            Executive Poster
            • Mar 2009

I laughed so hard in sallys daydream when she said she never wanted brothers fighting over her. well, how about you dont have sex with 2 brothers within days, likely a night of each other and not expect to have this. You dont have sex with your exs family members, sorry. Its off limits, unless, of course, you want a fight over you between family members.

BTW, its disgusting!!!!!! why adam wants a woman that has Nick newman all up in her every day, is beyond me.

Comment

• Debbidee
              Debbidee commented
              Editing a comment
              So true!!! LOL
          • stopthefall
            Soap Addict
            • Jan 2008

Feel quite certain Nick will get only derision, not sympathy. The purpose of this thread perhaps….

Comment

• jenroj
              jenroj commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, the purpose of the thread was to find out if anyone had sympathy for Nick in this situation, that's why it was asked as a question. My sentiments were clearly stated. Those who have sympathy are more than welcome to do so. Just like any other thread, the purpose is to elicit people's opinions and feedback.
              Last edited by jenroj; February 23, 2023, 03:57 PM.
          • Cotagesoap25
            Scriptwriter
            • Nov 2012

Honestly, the most disturbing part of all this is to see just how far the character of Nick has fallen. And his "woe is me" whining makes it all worse. Nothing in this storyline enhances Nick. Or makes him look good. It is all just a great big trainwreck.

Comment

• Kris50
              Senior Board Member
              • May 2005

I’m sick to death of Nick Newman. He’s become the King of Smug. Pfffft…. Definitely FF material.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X