• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PassingThrough
    Board Regular
    • Nov 2014

Could Nick really be the father?

I know we've all been speculating that Chloe would tamper with the paternity test in order to make Nick the father. That didn't play out, so is it possible that someone else changed the results to rule out Nick?

Victor, maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if he bribed someone at the lab to substitute a complete strangers dna. Sharon? Victoria?

What do you think of this theory? Who do you think might have had reason to do this?
  • Clloyd
    Lurking in the Shadows
    • Jan 2017

Maybe Adam found out somehow and switched the results thinking Sally would come back to him and he could give Nick some “payback” for the Christian thing.
    As much as he hates Nick, it would be the perfect way to make him pay.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
      Sara_in_BC commented
      Editing a comment
      I never thought of that. It would be a way to win over Nick and get back the woman he loves. It is similar to Nick sitting on inconclusive results on Summer because he wanted her to be his. I feel Cassie created a hole in Nick's heart that he wants to keep being a father. Maybe that's why he lost interest in both Phyills and Sharon romantically, both are if not past childbearing years very close to that.

• Amsdres S
      Amsdres S commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are people so determined to make Adam the villain in this to prop Saint Nick.

Adam and Sally sadly will reunite that has always been the endgame here she will not deserve him and No one not even Victor is going to take baby from good old Saint Nick and give it to the town devil Adam to raise and as far as Sally and Nick the reason they won’t stay together is be caused Nick is a boring dud if a character with no personality and can’t carry a story without Adam involved.

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      Why should Nick pay for Christian? Adam is the one who changed the paternity and made Nick the father.
  • Sara_in_BC
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Clloyd View Post
    Maybe Adam found out somehow and switched the results thinking Sally would come back to him and he could give Nick some “payback” for the Christian thing.
    As much as he hates Nick, it would be the perfect way to make him pay.
    It hasn't been written with any signs that Adam knew other than the one time Adam was outside the door when Nick and Sally were talking. However, Nick telling Victoria could mean she did it and that would play into her being the most like Victor.

It seems cruel to have them have Adam bond with a baby and then to have it taken from him. I just don't see them doing that.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
      YDoIStillWatch commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be cruel. But another opportunity for Nick to start chest thumping and making demands. I like the idea of him having to concede to Adam on parenting issues.
  • ShesAllThat
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2004

i wish this theory would end.

Comment

• David Lives
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2010

I think Victor is trying to bring Adam back into the fold, not lose him entirely. Plus Victor were prefer neither son were the father.

Comment

• Fanlady
        Executive Poster
        • Dec 2010

I sure hope JG is not about to throw Sharon under the bus again, there was no reason for Sally to just show up at CL and tell Sharon about her pregnancy. I do know JG loves using his old stories and the WTD story is one of them, I hope he’s not going to use the same character Sharon again to switch the dna results. However, I wish the baby was Nick’s so Adam could be removed from the Nick/Sally scenes.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
          Executive Poster
          • May 2014

I don't believe the results were changed.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
            ShesAllThat commented
            Editing a comment
            Neither do I!

• zenmaster5
            zenmaster5 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't either! It's just time to accept that Adam is the father and hope Sally doesn't carry to term!
        • cindy A
          Lurking in the Shadows
          • Feb 2023

What I would like to happen is Sally has twins Nick is the father to one of them...then Adam is the father to the other twin

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by cindy A View Post
            What I would like to happen is Sally has twins Nick is the father to one of them...then Adam is the father to the other twin
            I think it's too late for that but yeah that would have been crazy drama.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X