• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddmar
    Newcomer
    • Oct 2018

Nick is always the good one

Nick kill Ashland and Adam know it. Kevin had all the information on his computer and Adam stole it. Has that storyline been forgotten? Nick has no memory of that. Nick can do no wrong in Sally eyes. Nick is going marry Sally. I see it coming. I hope Adam exposes the truth about Nick killing Ashland. I think the baby will somehow end up with Tessa and Marah.
  • ReginaGlacies
    Board Regular
    • Jul 2011

Adam should turn Nick in for defending their sister from a maniac? I can understand wanting to turn VICTOR in for the cover-up, but turning in Nick is just punishing someone who didn’t mean to kill anyone and was saving a family member from potential violence.

And what’s Adam’s motivation to do such a thing? Jealousy? Hatred? And where would that leave his bio son, Christian?

Comment

• Amsdres S
      Amsdres S commented
      Editing a comment
      That is not what happened Victoria was not in immediate danger.

• ReginaGlacies
      ReginaGlacies commented
      Editing a comment
      Amsdres S A large, threatening man was in Victoria’s home refusing to leave, saying he could do and say to her whatever he wanted. Nick deserves to be thrown in jail for throwing a punch at the guy? Please. Nick did not orchestrate the cover-up either. If Adam would turn Nick in for that, he’s scum. Especially, as I said before, because Adam made Nick Christian’s father.

• Amsdres S
      Amsdres S commented
      Editing a comment
      He didn't just throw a punch at the guy he caused his death you believe Ashland deserved to die for that and if Nick is such a great guy why did he not confess because he is a phony and a loser and a coward.
  • CouchCruisin'
    Executive Poster
    • May 2014

Originally posted by ddmar View Post
    Nick kill Ashland and Adam know it. Kevin had all the information on his computer and Adam stole it. Has that storyline been forgotten? Nick has no memory of that. Nick can do no wrong in Sally eyes. Nick is going marry Sally. I see it coming. I hope Adam exposes the truth about Nick killing Ashland. I think the baby will somehow end up with Tessa and Marah.
    Why would Adam let Mariah/Tessa raise his baby?
    This situation is nothing like before with Christian and Sage.
    I can't see that happening.

Nick looks pretty foolish to me, not good at all.
    He learns next to nothing as he gets older.
    He knew better than to get involved with Sally fresh off a break-up with Adam.
    The same applies to Sally for getting involved with her ex's brother.
    They all look bad.

Comment

• CouchCruisin'
      Executive Poster
      • May 2014

Originally posted by ReginaGlacies View Post
      And where would that leave his bio son, Christian?
      I'm not sure if you mean Nick or Adam is the bio father, but I wish Nick would remember that he has poor Christian.
      He doesn't seem to have time for anything but bed games with Sally.

Comment

• stopthefall
        stopthefall commented
        Editing a comment
        When Adam was with Sally and having desk sex and hotel sex, did he not have time for Conner?

Again, child rearing on a soap opera is very rarely shown on screen. It’s no different for Nick than it is for any other character that has a child on the show, so let’s not pretend otherwise.

• CouchCruisin'
        CouchCruisin' commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not pretending about anything.
        There was a noticeable difference between the two. Sally has actually seen Adam interact with Conor,
        and that poor kid even likes her.
        And their afternoon delights happened mostly while they were actually at work.
        Nick and Sally have taken up permanent residence in her hotel room.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X