• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOL@SHARON
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2012

My bet is still on Chloe changing the results

She left promptly when Sally told her she had it scheduled for today. It gives Chloe enough time to go there and bribed the technician. I believe it and sticking to my gut telling me that's what went down. Let's look to see how Chloe will react when they say it Nick's. This is too easy of a storyline. Let's also see how Sally gonna feel whether disappointed that it isn't Adam's. I bet she was hoping it is but don't want to show it.
  • perky7kc
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2006

She probably will change it since all these writers do is copy from a previous script. Can’t believe they actually get paid to do search and replace.

Comment

• catster
      catster commented
      Editing a comment
      It is sickening.. if they really go this route with this already over done story I may just have to quit watching.. The writing is so bad it is like we are watching a bad sitcom of what a soap shouldn't do.. it is 2023 and the writers need to start writing like it is.
  • jpa777
    Soap Addict
    • Feb 2013

More than likely, ….I would even say 99% possibility the results will be switched and 100% Chloe will be the switcher… if switched. (Not a spoiler…! Just speculation…)

Comment

• tosh
      Senior Board Member
      • Jul 2009

If she does and when it finally comes out she better leave town Victor & Adam will be out for blood

Comment

• marciat
        Senior Board Member
        • Apr 2017

Hasn't her hatred of Adam gone on far enough? I mean it's ridiculous!! Adam has been too nice to her for not having her arrested for trying to kill him several times!!!

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
          Soap Addict
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by jpa777 View Post
          More than likely, ….I would even say 99% possibility the results will be switched and 100% Chloe will be the switcher… if switched. (Not a spoiler…! Just speculation…)
          Yes if Nick is the father I believe Chloe switched the results. Possibly she gets Kevin to do her dirty work hacking into the site where the results are stored.

Comment

• zenmaster5
            Soap Addict
            • May 2017

I truly don't believe the results will be changed at all! I think the baby will just end up being Adam's baby and Nick will most likely walk away from Sally... he says all the right things to Sally, but I don't think he will be able to stay in a relationship with Sally knowing she is carrying Adam's baby... I think that would be too much for him to deal with.

Comment

• henyvo02
              henyvo02 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think so as well I do not see a switch coming at all.

• ShesAllThat
              ShesAllThat commented
              Editing a comment
              i don't see it either
          • henyvo02
            Senior Board Member
            • Sep 2008

Well we do not even know if the baby is Nick's yet so I will wait and see what happens and I do not see any baby switch at all.

Comment

• tosh
              Senior Board Member
              • Jul 2009

If the writers could think out of the box they could have Chloe getting caught trying the switch

Comment

• zenmaster5
                zenmaster5 commented
                Editing a comment
                Now this would be greatly appreciated by me if they must have Chloe try and change the paternity results!
            • Scandal
              Board Regular
              • May 2013

Well now they've thrown Sharon in the mix. She knows Sally is pregnant. She may not want Nick to have anymore children either. The switch she did with Summer really came out of nowhere.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
                Contract Poster
                • Apr 2013

IF there is a switch, my money is ALSO on Chloe...

Comment

• reality addict
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Feb 2015

After today I am thinking Victor switched the results.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
                    YDoIStillWatch commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My thought exactly. He doesn't have Tucker's business to give to Adam. He could "give" him Sally and a baby. Either way he keeps both sons and gains another grandchild.

• Amsdres S
                    Amsdres S commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How exactly would this give Victor Adam please explain.
                    Just because it’s Adams baby I don’t see him and Sally getting back together right away that’s to easy.
                • silkdog
                  Senior Board Member
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by reality addict View Post
                  After today I am thinking Victor switched the results.
                  Did Victor know Sally is pregnant? I didn't think Nick told him.

Comment

• LOL@SHARON
                    LOL@SHARON commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think Nick told Vicki and Vicki will definitely spill the bean to Victor
                    Last edited by LOL@SHARON; February 22, 2023, 04:03 PM.
                • emilydaze
                  Senior Board Member
                  • May 2018

If the test reveals that Nick is the father, I will definitely suspect that Chloe and Kevin changed the results. I don't think Sally or NIck will suspect. That would be the typical soapy way to go, which will cause the most drama and conflict.

Or I suppose I could see Adam being the father but Sally chooses to stay with Nick.

I would love it if Adam was the father and then he and Sally could get back together, but I think that would be too easy, too predictable. And tptb seem to want Adam to suffer, pining away for Sally, so maybe they'll keep Sally with Nick. (But after today, I really think Sally loves Adam and wants to be with him.)

Comment

• bringrogerback
                    Newcomer
                    • Feb 2011

I cant fathom how people genuinely thought this was happening lol. Chloe? She might hate Adam but she cares about Sally and wouldnt do that to her...and when has Chloe changed results before?

its ridiculous. I know some people need Chloe to be the villain (for reasons I cant quite comprehend) but boy was that a stretch.....I guess people hoped throwing Chloe under the bus would make Sally and Adam work....lol lol..NOT the case

Comment

• henyvo02
                      henyvo02 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well I think people are saying that Chloe would do it because she has an unhealthy hatred of Adam and takes every chance she can get to put him down her constant whining and crying over how bad Adam is and how wonderful Nick is well it is getting really irritating she needs to get over it already it was an accident that killed her daughter she is just lucky Adam did not put her in jail for the multiple times she has tried to kill him and she helped Chelsea frame him for attempted murder of Rey. If Chloe can try to kill someone multiple times then changing paternity results is childs play you might want to look up Chloe's history nothing is above her she would for sure do it .
                      Last edited by henyvo02; February 21, 2023, 08:05 PM.

• bringrogerback
                      bringrogerback commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Putting Adam down is one thing....messing with Sally's life is another.
                      And Chloe is not the same person she was 7 /8/9 years ago than she is now....she has very obviously grown and changed...she may still hate Adam but there are lines she doesnt cross anymore...I mean if we're taking a walk down memory lane to look at character's past lets look at Adam's?.want to revisit some of the things HE was capable off and try to pin crimes on him NOW because of his past? I guess we are far more forgiving towards some character's past crimes than others.....
                      Last edited by bringrogerback; February 21, 2023, 08:45 PM.

• henyvo02
                      henyvo02 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      bringrogerback Oh i agree Chloe has grown and become a better person but because of her past she is capable of doing it would she, probably not i agree but her constant whining and making Adam out to be the devil himself is irritating and i wish she would just stop it

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X