• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perky7kc
    Scriptwriter
    • Apr 2006

Nick/Sally, same conversation

Omg they say the same thing every time they’re on screen since they found out she was pregnant, is this what we’re going to hear for nine months.
  • fracabell
    Executive Poster
    • Mar 2009

Pretty much, they talk about Adam, or who the father is, or have sex. Not much to them.

Comment

• stopthefall
      stopthefall commented
      Editing a comment
      In fairness, there wasn’t much between Sally and Adam either.

Desk sex, lunch sex at the hotel. Oh, that wonderful sex right after Nick, just to end things.🙄
  • Juniors farm
    Senior Board Member
    • Feb 2016

I have to agree . So sad that this show had gold when Sally came along and then her and Adam were Awesome . Now we have her saddled with the old stick in the mud Nick and its so sad that everything now is just a fizzle .

Comment

• Big Cheddar1
      Recurring Poster
      • Feb 2019

That's why it was surprising when they said they hadn't talked about Adam possibly being the father, since it seemed like they talked about both her pregnancy and Adam to death.

Comment

• zenmaster5
        Soap Addict
        • May 2017

It sure is looking like that's the case unfortunately! It also seems like Adam shows up during those conversations with the same look on his face wondering what is going on. It looks the conversation may just change up some since she got the paternity results!

Comment

• stopthefall
          Soap Addict
          • Jan 2008

I don’t think Nick is an old stick I can’t imagine thinking of him that way.

But I don’t like Nick and Sally and I don’t like Adam and Sally. I just want the end of this horrible triangle. That’s what I want. I want no baby that’s what I want.

I just can’t believe this is what the writers think is a good idea. I wanted better for all three characters. Especially Adam. I’m just not gonna be able to watch this mess. Lots of fast forwarding ahead for me.

Comment

• xoregonian
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by zenmaster5 View Post
            It sure is looking like that's the case unfortunately! It also seems like Adam shows up during those conversations with the same look on his face wondering what is going on. It looks the conversation may just change up some since she got the paternity results!
            They will no doubt stretch out the results of that stupid test all week. Maybe they won't even tell us until next week! So tired of it.

Comment

• zenmaster5
              zenmaster5 commented
              Editing a comment
              Y&R sure has been known to stretch out a story or two and with these results, we may just be looking at Friday or next week for the reveal like you said which would totally suck just like this story sucks! I really wish this story would end today and that Y&R would stop with the WTD storylines because I have really had enough of them.
          • littleliz
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Nov 2016

Not only the same conversation but same scenes with Chloe then Adam. It has gone on for weeks. Poor writing
            and can't believe actors say enough. Adam appears when Sally and Nick in some restaurant. I could write a
            scene better. Wasting Adam's talent as an actor on this show.

Comment

• Mermaid777
              Mermaid777 commented
              Editing a comment
              And also the same old routine of Nick throwing Adam dirty looks and walking out with Sally like he’s all that. Nick is not all that. Not one bit.

• xoregonian
              xoregonian commented
              Editing a comment
              Mermaid777 Nick is so far from all that. He is coming off as a disgusting creep that thinks his money absolves him of behaving responsibly with his sex life. He might be a good dad, but he comes off as a loser here.

• Mermaid777
              Mermaid777 commented
              Editing a comment
              xoregonian. Yes! He really does come off as a disgusting creep. And he’s just so pompous I hate it. I was never super crazy about him to begin with actually, but since he’s been with Sally he’s just gag-worthy. Ugh.
          • catster
            Board Regular
            • Sep 2020

I wish I cared but Nick has been in a WTD with almost every kid he has.. it isn't interesting anymore he just looks like a ridiculous loser. Who doesn't protect themselves after having one WTD in their life? Nick is going for a quadfecta.. and it isn't a good look.. they really did damage to all 3 characters in this story.. we have already done this.. why o why are they going there again.. does anyone really love this story? I see mostly hate. Adam and Sally had chemistry but that is over now with her messing with Nick.. no matter who the daddy is.. I can totally see Adam marrying her for the baby.. and he may think he still loves her but if they got back together he would grow to resent her and despise her for bedding his brother.​

Comment

• Old Boot
              Board Regular
              • Dec 2006

This story is just one big crashing bore. Actually, Y&R is becoming one big crashing bore - except for a faint glimmer of hope that the Diane/Jack story will blow up in their faces. Oh yes, and hopefully Summer will tell KiddyKyle to hit the road and become nasty Summer again.

Comment

• xoregonian
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by catster View Post
                I wish I cared but Nick has been in a WTD with almost every kid he has.. it isn't interesting anymore he just looks like a ridiculous loser. Who doesn't protect themselves after having one WTD in their life? Nick is going for a quadfecta.. and it isn't a good look.. they really did damage to all 3 characters in this story.. we have already done this.. why o why are they going there again.. does anyone really love this story? I see mostly hate. Adam and Sally had chemistry but that is over now with her messing with Nick.. no matter who the daddy is.. I can totally see Adam marrying her for the baby.. and he may think he still loves her but if they got back together he would grow to resent her and despise her for bedding his brother.​
                You know, it puts Nick into such a disgusting light. Like since he's rich, he can go around his whole life having unprotected sex with any woman he wants, impregnates her, then sure he can foot the $$ bill when it comes to raising a kid.

But who does he think he is? He's acting like a celebrity sports guy or rapper, the type that just keep having kids with different women because they are wealthy enough to pay to raise the kid. It's sickening and it makes Sally look sickening to be in this position.

Comment

• catster
                  catster commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nick nad Sally really do look bad in this story... they both got together to hurt Adam.. I believe that.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X