• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CloverLeaf
    Scriptwriter
    • Jul 2017

Kyle should move out of the Abbott Mansion

What's happening to Kyle? At first he was happy to see his mother return after 20 yrs. Now he seems to not want her around. He doesnt seem to want his parents back together and doesnt want her moving in. What's his problem? If he's that opposed to it, no one is forcing him to live there. Maybe he ought to go get his own apartment. His wife certainly isnt happy about Diane moving in.
  • xoregonian
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2014

After today, I think Summer will be the one moving out. I sure wish they would utilize more sets though. I don't need to see Summer in the same suite as everybody else at the GP.

Comment

• Terileeh
      Terileeh commented
      Editing a comment
      Summer will most likely move out into The Grand Phoenix like half of GC. The question is will she take Harrison with her.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      Terileeh I wondered that too, if Summer would take Harrison. But I don't see her doing that. She will make a point to say that she will come over every day to see him. But she wouldn't want to upset Harrison's schedule at the Abbott house, so I can see her letting him stay there with the built-in nanny and cookies.

I never thought she would actually take him to Paris when she was threatening to do that either.
  • bailey1995
    Board Regular
    • Feb 2007

A newlywed couple living in the same house as their Dad is creepy. I guess the built in baby sitter/cookie supplier for Harrison is a bonus,though.

Comment

• Pamcho
      Pamcho commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it is a mansion. But yeah, it's time to move out. I have to admit I enjoyed Jack telling Kyle off today.
  • Terileeh
    Senior Board Member
    • May 2014

What happened to the house Nick was having built for Supergirl and Kyle? Shouldn't it be done by now. Hotel Jabot is full to the brim with 7 people living there.

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      It was nearly finished in episodes from 2021 they have been showing on pluto at night. Summer had pictures of the house on her phone. lol

• zenmaster5
      zenmaster5 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right! Nick was having a house built for Summer and Kyle! You're right, it should be done by now!
      I doubt it if Summer will be able to book a room with the overload of people living there. She can always to the GCAC which has better looking suites.
  • CouchCruisin'
    Executive Poster
    • May 2014

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
    After today, I think Summer will be the one moving out. I sure wish they would utilize more sets though. I don't need to see Summer in the same suite as everybody else at the GP.
    They need to remember that Nick had a whole home built for Summer as a wedding present.
    It was almost complete when the move to Milan took place.
    I would hope that Nick - or Summer since she was over-seeing the end of the build - didn't instruct the crew to knock it all down. LOL

Comment

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      The house was nearly done before Summer went to Milan. It was right when Lola was leaving. It's on reruns right now on pluto from 2021.

• CouchCruisin'
      CouchCruisin' commented
      Editing a comment
      It's funny that you mentioned this.
      I came across seasons 47, 48 and 49 by accident while perusing Pluto. It was late night and the next day when I went back to try to look up specific episodes, I couldn't find the older seasons so I thought I was half asleep and dreamed it. LOL
      Anyway... I found them again this morning and made sure to add them to my view list.
      I am watching crazy Zoe spike the Sangria with Molly right now.
      Thank you!
      🙂
  • CouchCruisin'
    Executive Poster
    • May 2014

Originally posted by Terileeh View Post
    What happened to the house Nick was having built for Supergirl and Kyle? Shouldn't it be done by now. Hotel Jabot is full to the brim with 7 people living there.
    LOL
    I didn't see this when I posted.

Comment

• chimibug13
      Board Regular
      • Oct 2011

What happened to Nick's house with the bar in the family room? But then again, is it realistic that we never see Christian? Who even knows how old he is but guess he must be young enough to still have a nanny. The other kids seem to be growing up but Christian lives like a hermit.

Comment

• Mermaid777
        Mermaid777 commented
        Editing a comment
        That tacky house of Nick’s is one set I am glad is long gone. That place was awful.
    • RedheadTeacher
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
      What's happening to Kyle? At first he was happy to see his mother return after 20 yrs. Now he seems to not want her around. He doesnt seem to want his parents back together and doesnt want her moving in. What's his problem? If he's that opposed to it, no one is forcing him to live there. Maybe he ought to go get his own apartment. His wife certainly isnt happy about Diane moving in.
      Kyle was happy to see his mother return, but he has been guarded in his full acceptance of her, especially as she lied to him, even lying about having no more secrets.

Jack and Diane's relationship has gone into hyper-drive, and they've jumped from sleeping together to moving her into the house in a matter of days. Kyle doesn't fully trust his mother, and he doesn't want to see his father hurt again. Jack has already handed over half a million dollars and committed a felony for Diane, so Kyle has good reason to take issue with the rushed relationship.

I'd like to see Kyle and Summer move into that home that Nick was building for them. Of course, that would mean taking Harrison with them. Maybe Jack and Diane should consider that when they're flaunting their relationship.

Comment

• gen72
        Recurring Poster
        • Jun 2022

It is just a matter of time before Diane goes to work on Summer. I never understood why Kyle and Summer are living with Jack when Nick build Summer a beautiful home that she has never lived in. Go figure.

Comment

• Soapfan54
          Soapfan54 commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha! Diane has no need to "work on" Summer, who's been effectively "sidelined." Diane is a master strategist. Why deal w/the toe (Summer) when Diane can (and did) deal w/the head (Jack)? Diane is only awkwardly trying to get along w/Summer for Kyle's sake, but it's highly doubtful that Supergurl is taking up any space in Diane's thoughts. LOL!!
      • DallasGal
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jun 2008

Summer should tell Kyle that she wants to sit with her anger in their own home. Harrison has a nanny so she moves with them.

Comment

• Soapfan54
          Contract Poster
          • Aug 2016

Sounds good to me! The house belongs to Jack, Ashley, Traci, and Billy. Jack should be able to do what he wants in his own home. Time for the most boring young married couple to fly the coupe and into their own spot! 😏 Poor Harrison will miss seeing his DiDi every day, though.

Comment

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think he did/does miss his real mom and dad. But like any foster kid, he just internalized it.

• YDoIStillWatch
            YDoIStillWatch commented
            Editing a comment
            No kidding Good Kitty.

Soapfan54 I want to see it start to come out when/if they soras him. Maybe if Tara comes back to town to see her son. If anyone is headed for teen angst it is Harrison.

• CloverLeaf
            CloverLeaf commented
            Editing a comment
            Good Kitty you made me laugh. You are so right. He never asked even once where his mother was, and didnt shed a tear when Father died.
        • Good Kitty
          Contract Poster
          • Jun 2015

Kyle and Summer are entirely too involved in their parents’ personal lives. Most kids would just roll their eyes and say please STOP! when hearing about a parent’s sex life but not Kyle. He’s right there being all judgmental. Yes, it’s time for Kyle to grow up, take his family and move out of Daddy’s house for the sake of everyone’s mental health.

Comment

• thecourt99
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2008

Diane sold him a bill of goods that she came back because she wanted to be in Kyle's life. Kyle believed that.

Kyle knows that the relationships with Diane and Jack don't last. And he knows that once it ends, it becomes awkward. Maybe Diane will leave again. Maybe she won't. Either way, it becomes an issue of managing the relationships separately. Diane and Jack making promises that this time it will be forever aren't helping.

Also, while they only really show 1 room (maybe 2). The Abbott mansion is an estate right? I don't understand why people are being told to move out of their family home to accommodate Diane. Jack is not the sole owner of the estate. The estate is also Kyle's legacy. No one has a say in Jack's love life, but at the same time, Jack is a shared homeowner and they have to be considered.

Comment

• thecourt99
              thecourt99 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good Kitty Jack resides there. They all own it. There have been zero discussions about upkeep, so I cannot make any assumptions on that front, but as long as they are co-owners, they all get a say. Even if that say is that Jack can move anyone in the home. Right now, Jack is acting as if they don't have a say.

• Forever Fan
              Forever Fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Kyle should stop by Crimson Lights. Sharon is always available to counsel anyone who walks through the door. LOL

• Good Kitty
              Good Kitty commented
              Editing a comment
              If I’m living someplace permanently and I have a sister who stops by to stay a few weeks a year you can bet I’m the one taking care of that house and I’m going to move anyone in I want and if my sister objects she can either take a hike or sue me!
          • zenmaster5
            Soap Addict
            • May 2017

I agree with xoregonian that Summer will be the one moving out! I think there's only so much Summer can take! She has put up with a lot since the return of Diane. She has kept secrets from her mother and grandparents because of Diane Jenkins and now the she-devil is moving in... if I was Summer, I would move out too!
            Kyle needs to take his family and move into the house his father-in-law built for them. There is no reason for Kyle to keep subjecting his wife to his mothers presence knowing how it makes her feel and also knowing all the lies Summer has to keep just to protect his slimy mother.

Comment

• Nightrocker
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jul 2004

Maybe to the Abbot Log Cabin for Reindeer’s Games

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X