Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My somewhat unpopular opinion RE Diane.

Okay, I sense I'm in the minority here, but I find myself actually liking Diane. I like her sense of style and her ability to land on her feet.

I'm even kind of rooting for her against Phyllis, and I love Phyllis.

Does anyone else feel the same way, or am I on my own with this one?

I hate Diane and want her gone. I also hate how she dresses like the crypt keeper. Diane needs a big loss on her side.

Comment

• Leanna Love
      Leanna Love commented
      Editing a comment
      Speaking of how she dresses, I wonder why the wardrobe department almost always dress Diane in black/deep blue outfits? Susan Walters looks great in bright colors…unusual that we never see her decked out in something vibrant!

• bluejazz
      bluejazz commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Diane's classic style. You just can't go wrong with all black or navy.

Maybe they're dressing her in minimalistic very classic style as opposed to her big rival Phyllis who wears the colors and has a more outre style.

• catster
      catster commented
      Editing a comment
      They had her wear one outfit a while back and it wasn't the usual dark and she looked so much better. I hate all the dark all the time.

i also root for diane - not only is she beautiful - but she isn't a clown like the red head.

Comment

• Teaday13
      Teaday13 commented
      Editing a comment
      ditto that. take Diane over Phyllis anytime .

• dedicatedsoaper
      dedicatedsoaper commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too! I know Diane was a pain in their sides years ago...but I'm liking her and they have no rights to just run her out of town because they don't like her.

lol....I am rooting for Diane, and not even because I am a fan, just because of the stupidy of Phyllis....and will someone please tell Phyllis how to dress...she always looks like she belongs in a brothel....Diane dresses with class at least..

Comment

• Pamcho
      Pamcho commented
      Editing a comment
      I always laugh at how dressed up everyone is every day. Does Nikki have a live in hairdresser, or one that stops by the ranch every morning to do her everchanging coifs? Does anyone own a pair of jeans in GC?

I like Diane too. I know nothing about her shady past but it can’t be worse than Phyllis’s or Nikki’s. And I don’t see her as a mean beyotch like Ashley can be. I like also her relationship with Jack and how protective he is of her. He’s so relatively calm and mellow with her and he deserves that at this stage in life. I hope Diane sticks around.

Comment

I LOVE Diane! I've always loved the character and Susan Walter's portrayal of her. She's smart, cunning, sophisticated, and has style. I liked her/Jack together back in the day, but since they both have aged and mellowed, they could be good together. I hope tptb gives her the win, keeps her around, that her/Jack marry and become a GC power couple--much to the chagrin of the Three Witches!!

Comment

• Good Kitty
        Good Kitty commented
        Editing a comment
        MS certainly brings a youthful excitement to the Phyllis character but I see this Diane having the same kind of adult chemistry with Jack that GT’s Phyllis had with him. She just seems to give Jack a certain added gravitas that seems appropriate for the Abbott family patriarch.
        Last edited by Good Kitty; December 3, 2022, 08:37 AM.

• imissejami
        imissejami commented
        Editing a comment
        Great post and I agree.

• Soapfan54
        Soapfan54 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no kind words for MS's version of Phyllis as a screeching harpie, who has zero redeeming qualities in my estimation, and whom I find unwatchable. But GT's version did grow on me as she actually gave Phyllis "layers." I could watch her portrayal.

I agree that Diane and Jack complement each other and she would make Jack a proper mate for a man in his station.

Can't stand her. Her constant lies and manipulations and yet always plays victim. I know she has her fans, but I am definitely not one. She has definitely started to become ffw material for me lately.

Comment

• Mermaid777
        Mermaid777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. She always plays victim. And she can really turn on the fake crying routine. Over and over again. Oh woe is her!

Originally posted by PassingThrough View Post
      Okay, I sense I'm in the minority here, but I find myself actually liking Diane. I like her sense of style and her ability to land on her feet.

I like Diane too. Phyllis creates most of her own drama and always did.

Hoping Phyllis, Nikki and Ashley get what is coming to them. But with this writing team I don't see that happening.

Comment

• YDoIStillWatch
        YDoIStillWatch commented
        Editing a comment
        I like her too and am not holding out hope for this either. I know better after watching so long. Lol. I am just enjoying the story as it unfolds.

Originally posted by PassingThrough View Post

I do like this mellowed Diane and am enjoying SW. She has changed in not scheming to destroy anyone as she did in the past. I do believe she came back for Kyle and Harrison. But wants to stay for Kyle and Jack now.
      She still has the attitude necessary to deal with Phyllis, Nikki, and Ashley. And her temper flare was warranted after the poking and prodding the three, especially Phyllis, she had resisted until then. There is the arrogance though which came out yesterday with Tucker.
      I am curious to see how she handles Jeremy though. Will she be able to head him off? Will she send him in someone else's direction?

Comment

I really like Dianne and hope she sticks around..mainly because the super gorgeous and classy Susan Walters really brings it and is great actress.

Comment

I'm not a big Diane fan, but I do like her, yes she does dress quite conservatively. They can't everyone dressing like a hooker like Phyl.

Comment

• Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL!!

No fan of Diane. I just suspect that there's more to her stories than we know right now. Thanks to Phyllis, Ashley and Nikki's over the top antics to push her out of GC, she now has the support of Kyle and Jack, which she always wanted. Has Diane really changed? Hmmm, I really don't know. Stay tuned.

Comment

I can't wait for the day that Diane, Jack, Kyle will get the shock of their lives about the "real" Diane and eat crow and I hope the one that rails the loudest is Phyllis.

Comment

• catster
              catster commented
              Editing a comment
              OMG me too. I so want Phyllis to crow when she finds out she was right about that filthy lying creature.

Tired of the "I have only one more secret" that seems to come out every other week. However, I would love for her to nab Jack, at least for alittle while, just to see Ashley and Phyllis's heads explode.

Comment

• catster
              catster commented
              Editing a comment
              I want her to nab Jack too so that he will be tormented that he fell for her poop again. LOL Jack is so going to get played.. he makes it so easy. I just hope they let Phyllis tell him to shove it..

• Shoelover
              Shoelover commented
              Editing a comment
              catster, HA!!! Jack gets played by every woman he's been involved with.

• catster
              catster commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL truth.. Jack is an idiot where women are concerned.. and he is stupid where business is concerned.. Jack is an old aging idiot.

JMO but I am not a fan of anyone in this story. Like someone said, Diane can’t tell the whole truth. She should have told everything much earlier on. She can’t be trusted when the truth dribbles out. And Phyllis, Nikki and Ashley really need to get a life. They have come across so badly. Was Diane really a threat to their existence? Now Jeremy Stark may be dangerous. Diane kept that secret too too long.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X