Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Pushy is Audra

She is a consultant working on an IPO. She approaches Victoria and I think asks to get together with her. Did she also say she wanted to meet the power players while she is in town. Then she asks Nate about the night life and basically asks him to accompany her. Was that a request for a date? Totally inappropriate to get to know someone like that while working on the IPO where Nate works. I’ve never seen anyone like her. Is it just confidence?
    Last edited by Loyalyr; September 30, 2022, 07:20 PM.

She’s truly up to something. But only time will tell exactly what. 🤔
    Last edited by Shoelover; September 30, 2022, 08:09 PM.

Comment

From day one she seemed to be into Nate but I don't know her reasons aside from the fact that he is good looking. I wonder did she know that Noah opened up a night club and was just trying to feel Nate out about it because she wanted to show up but not alone.
      If this is really Noah's ex girlfriend, I can see why they broke up because she seems like she is too much woman for him.
      I think Audra is very confident. I can see her and Imani butting heads with each other because of Nate and probably because they are very strong opinionated women..
      Since Jill said she is good at this kind of thing with the IPO, I can see her still handling her business successfully and enjoying the night life as well with nothing getting in the way of her work performance.

Comment

I didnt like her from the minute I saw her. So glad she and Noah broke up. She is so NOT his type.

Comment

Good grief, I cannot buy for one second that this woman is Noah's ex from London. GMAFB Not in a million years would I believe them as a couple. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Fanlady
            Fanlady commented
            Editing a comment
            I could buy it if Robert Adamson was still in the role of Noah.

• Loyalyr
            Loyalyr commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree. Much better matched with RA. Oh well, that ship has sailed.

• bluejazz
            bluejazz commented
            Editing a comment
            This. They're just wildly mismatched.

Funny how a woman is perceived vs how a man with the same characteristics would be perceived.

Comment

• 1catlover3
            1catlover3 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking exactly the same thing. He would be doing his job and trying to advance his career and never be thought of a pushy or aggressive. She also is a beautiful woman.

I didn't find her pushy at all other than when it was appropriate to be. I like her.

Comment

I didn’t find Audra pushy. She ran into Victoria and they both asked questions.

Audra is new in town so she asked Nate about the nightlife. What I thought was funny that question had Nate so quick to tell Audra that he was in a relationship but we watched Imani pursue Nate for weeks before he had a conversation about Elena.

Plus, I thought Audra was very professional when Nate wanted to discount the stock to gin up interest but she thought the price was appropriate right where it was listed.

As for Audra’s connection, I guess to be fair I need to see more, but seeing Audra a few times already she didn’t seem to fit Noah. Maybe this will give Noah and Allie some story to work off of because they have turned very dull.

Comment

She's coming off as another Imani...not good. She also is a highly poor match for Noah, way out of his league. She will be trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
                Good grief, I cannot buy for one second that this woman is Noah's ex from London. GMAFB Not in a million years would I believe them as a couple. Ridiculous.
                Haha, yeah I have a hard time buying it as well. Why would someone like Audra ever be into dull and depressing Noah?

Comment

• xoregonian
                  xoregonian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only because of his last name. And obviously that was not even worth it with stoner Noah.

Originally posted by madluv4ya View Post
                Funny how a woman is perceived vs how a man with the same characteristics would be perceived.
                I think the difference is this woman is not just being aggressive but seductive as well. A man acting in such a lecherous manner would be called out too. My problem is she like Imani is being portrayed a little too stereotypical for my comfort.

Comment

I would love to see Nate hook up with her just to see Imani flip out about it!

Comment

I'm thinking she only cozied up to Noah because of his last name. She doesn't seem like his type at all

Comment

• TunerEyes
                      TunerEyes commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That was my thought too about last name.

Audra Charles, imo, Is Trouble

Comment

I would say her communication style is direct and assertive.

I do think there's hidden motives at play.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X