Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready For Newman Enterprises to Have A Big Fall

I am ready for NE to have a big fall and fail and let them see what it feels like to be down and out. I am so sick of them using that company to justify all the bad things they are doing to people. They are so far up on their high horse because they have money they think nothing can touch them and Victoria is no better than her father. She is just a carbon copy, the other side. And I thought there could never be another person like him in the whole world but boy was I wrong. Victor taught her well and he never have to be worried about her again. She is just as ruthless as he is and I wash my hands of her too. I hope she run back home to Daddy where she belong any grow old alone and lonely the way she belong, that will p!ease her father and that is all she ever want to do is p!ease Daddy. I think Ashland is truly sorry and to rip him of all his assets is wrong, they got their company back plus his company too. They don't know how to forgive and I hope Ashland find a way to make them pay dearly. All they know is how to kill, steal and destroy.

Ashland will be the one taking the fall. At least the Ice Maiden could have lefthim his OWN money. There will be a backlash, no doubt about it.
    We all know Victor controls the Universe.

Comment

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      She did leave him his own money. She only took the remaining $250 million he got from Victor.

• Good Kitty
      Good Kitty commented
      Editing a comment
      The dumb thing is all Victoria had to do was ask for the money. Ashland is so in love with Victoria he would have handed it over. All this cloak and dagger stuff was unnecessary and ridiculous.

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Victoria told Ashland she was leaving him with "nothing".

His money was tied up in the merger with NE and he lost that with the buy out. He has nothing. They have his company and the contribution to Nick and she just ripped him out of the other half of the buy out. It is time for some big time pay back.

Comment

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      He still had plenty of money. Not all of his money was tied up in Locke Communications.

Vikki did it! But I'm afraid there's gonna be major blowback from Ashland. They (the Newman's) will probably never see it coming either.

Comment

• Flower forever
      Flower forever commented
      Editing a comment
      It will be great unless the writers screw it up as usual .I think Ashland will get money from the Mafia and go after all of Newman and I for one hope he wins this one.I love RN as Ashland great actor.

Ashland's one year contract is not up. Surely the ruthless character we were promised is not done. If he's broke and lost his son what does he have to lose? Payback ought to be on the way.
    Ashland looked dumb as a doorknob in today's episode. Doofus and gullible, come on now the man was supposed to be a shark. First clue, she was not sleeping with your dumb butt.
    He's not gone so there has to be something coming. Ashland gave Newman his company FREE what the heck!

Comment

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      There has never been any legit confirmation as to how long he was staying. That was a guess. This may or may not be his exit story. Actually one of the best things would be to have him leave now and come back in the fall or sometime when nobody suspects it to go for revenge.

It’s not over but I was happy this part was wrapped up by the reveal. Ashland is not a victim. He was on equal footing with the Newmans given his bio - money and reputation. He lied his way into a marriage and a merger.

What if Ashland’s lies had not been exposed? What was he going to do? Ruin the Newmans?

Comment

• Mermaid777
      Mermaid777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great post. And yes his plan was to take Newman but he got caught in all his lies. Don’t understand all the posts against Victoria. She loved him like no other and finally took a chance on love only to be duped bigtime. Very bigtime.

• zenmaster5
      zenmaster5 commented
      Editing a comment
      If Ashland's lies had not been exposed, he most definitely would of ruined the Newmans.. They just got him before he could destroy them. I can't be mad at the Newmans for saving their company.

• Angeldar
      Angeldar commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. No pity for that guy from me. His only problem was that he got caught. He has no business left? Tough! That's the price you pay when you gamble, especially with the Newmans.

I don't know why it's so important that NE takes a fall just because they continue to stay on top and crush the competition... Victor Newman is a force to be reckon with in the business world and doesn't need to have his company fall for being great at what he does. You come up against NE or Victor Newman, you better come with your very best skills or he will crush you! I see nothing wrong with that... it's just business. May be Ashland should of picked another company to try and steal because he chose to tangle with a giant in business and lost in the end simple as that. All of Ashland's cons, schemes and lies failed him in the end to accomplish his goals of acquiring NE so he only has self to blame not the Newman's and certainly not Victor.
    Victor might of taught his daughter well, but in the end, she makes her own decisions. You can't always fault Victor because of the actions of his children. They could all be like Abby and Nicholas and walk away and do their own thing but they choose to stay because they want to impress Victor... it's what drives them... it doesn't matter to me that Victor pits his children against each other, they don't have be a part of his games and manipulations they choose to be because they want his praise and they want to run the company. Abby and Nicholas aren't vying for Victor's praise and yet they get it for the good they do on their own.

Since Ashland's entire scheme fell apart, I think it's time he moves on from the Newman's because they have proven that he's no match for them. When he was packed and ready to leave GC, he should of kept going and not allow himself to get involved with Victoria again especially when she kicked him out of her life and company while pretending to be on his side. Being Ashland Locke, he should of saw through Victoria's con in my opinion.

Comment

• Flower forever
      Flower forever commented
      Editing a comment
      Victoria deserves everything that is coming her way.She took great pleasure in setting Adam up so like Victor said your playing with the big boys now.So go play and take it like an old boy.

Victor is on top and win all if the time because of the mighty pen of the writers. He and his family are favorites just like Phyllis They have the power to make him see some things and change but they never do and for the life of me they seem to think his s/l are interesting. They were in the beginning but it's old now and it's time to move on. They have no sympathy, no empathy or sorrow for anyone. Don't remember the last time I heard them when they weren't plotting and treating people like they are something they scraped off the bottom of their shoes. I am willing to bet if they didn't have all if that money they would be singing a different tune. Frankly, I am ready for a new core family. I want Adam to stop letting them walk all over him like he is some step child. He has the education and brains and can be successful at anything he does. He need to stop trying to get his father's approval and move on. Let Nick keep one foot in and one foot out. Get away from those four sick people, Nick, Victoria, Nikki and Victor. To him, that is really his family. Abby and Adam just carries his DNA.

Comment

I certainly dont think Ashland is done with Victor, Victoria and Newman Enterprises. It may take some time but Ashland could certainly cause some problems once he reestablishes himself in another company.

As for NE, assuming Victoria retakes the CEO chair, I would think changing who sits in the CEO chair so often would certain send up red flags to the business world. It looks bad and certainly would give the impression that there is unrest/ dissention/ uncertainty over at NE.

Comment

• Angeldar
        Angeldar commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a bit of a different take on this. I am likely wrong but...could it be that Adam will just have to slide over and share the chair with Victoria and perhaps even Nick? That way there are no favourites and they are all running the company together as Victor wanted in the first place. Also, I don't see Ashland getting involved in any other company. He has no money. Investors dumped him so he had to use his own along with Victoria's but now that is all gone and who would even hire him to work for them? I don't think he is done either but how about if he sets Victoria up to look like she murdered him? And he is found at the base of that balcony?

I hope Ashland and Diane Jenkins leave Victor, Victoria and Nikki penniless and searching for a job at Jabot or the athletic club.

Comment

• Flower forever
        Flower forever commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Ashland is going to bring in the big boys from Chicargo to destroy Daddy and his baby girl .I can only hope and it will be a story for Chance and the police department because Ashland is connected.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X