Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashland's Cell Phone Should Be Traced

Why hasn't anyone like Michael, Chance not do a cell phone trace on Ashland? I would like to know who he called to release his money among other things.

And speaking of the money, if I saw it correctly, Victoria was shown transferring $500 million. But today she mentioned that Ashland had given Nick half of that. So wouldn’t there only be $250 million in that account? Yeah, kinda being picky.

Comment

• WorldTurner
      WorldTurner commented
      Editing a comment
      Victoria had temporarily put $250 million of her own money in the account so there was $500 million.

• Shoelover
      Shoelover commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, gotcha. Thanks! 👍🏾

Ashland is working with "someone" yet to be revealed...........instead of most everyone not liking him, stop sitting on your hands and do something IMHO!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shoelover View Post
      And speaking of the money, if I saw it correctly, Victoria was shown transferring $500 million. But today she mentioned that Ashland had given Nick half of that. So wouldn’t there only be $250 million in that account? Yeah, kinda being picky.
      Victoria says she took everything from Ashland. Yes, she took back the rest of Victor's money but Ashland wasn't broke before then was he? Maybe he had some money socked away in a "kitty Kat" account? 😼 I can hear Victor now when Victoria tells him, she got his money back, he'll say, "I'll be d*mned!," Proudly patting the ice princess on her head.

Comment

• Shoelover
        Shoelover commented
        Editing a comment
        No, I doubt Ashland was broke. I think he’s too smart to put all his money in one basket. That money he got from Victor just added to his stash.

I won’t be surprised if the writers have Ashland’s phone friend become an important piece in the story. Ashland might be mad that Victoria got the upper hand this round because he was already doing something behind the scenes.

I was having a hard time buying into that all that love Ashland was throwing around. He didn’t have an epiphany by realizing he really loved Victoria. He continued his lie about cancer until he got caught. I guess one could argue he was trying to keep it under wraps because of his love but he had Michael kidnapped so his ruthless personality was there.

I think the next round of games have started but Victoria is firmly back on the Newman side. It should be interesting.

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a funny feeling that she might be kidnapped and held for ransom..........Ashland always recovers very quickly.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X