Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan of that but a suspected one that turns out someone is messing with them. Victim I'd choose is Lauren. She could use some action. Imagine Micheal dealing with that. Or visa versa Michael appears possessed. Lauren dealing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by creation View Post
      No thanks, it would only get screwed up, and turn into a big boring nothing, just like most storylines these days.
      Yeah this show is great at suggested big stories that fizzle. They have lost their edge.

Comment

That's not Y&R's style.

Comment

Actually, they currently do have a Demonic Possession story. Diane is in the process of possessing most of the gullible characters of Genoa City.

Comment

• BellaCuore
            BellaCuore commented
            Editing a comment
            Lololololol

• Glorygal21
            Glorygal21 commented
            Editing a comment
            True true!!🤣🤣

NOWAY.. I draw the line there.....

I can't even watch The Exorcist (even typing it gave me the creeps) let alone something along those lines on my soap??

NOT A CHANCE.. That would really sink the ship.. That would probably tank the show..

Comment

They already have Victor. What more do you want? Oh, also Victoria. And Nikki.

Comment

Originally posted by mz pocket View Post
              They already have Victor. What more do you want? Oh, also Victoria. And Nikki.
              I think your mistaken Victoria and Nikki for Adam?

They didn't put voice machines around the ranch for Ashley and threw her fetus in the fireplace and do all the ghastly crimes Adam has and so so much more including murder the doctor who wanted to tell Ashley......

Comment

• mz pocket
                mz pocket commented
                Editing a comment
                No, I am sure I meant the three witches.

• BellaCuore
                BellaCuore commented
                Editing a comment
                mz pocket Aww too bad... I have to disagree.. I could not ever root for him ever.. Especially he CAME to town with an agenda to hurt people for what his mother held from him and nobody else.. I don't root for murderers, attempted murderers and attempted to lethally poison his father, framed his siblings, blackmailed Michael Baldwin and so much more...

He WILL revert again.. He knew his position was temporary and also he plotted with Sally to get his sister out.. YOU WATCH.. He has been written into a corner before and they tried to get him out and now again he will be written into a corner most likely betraying his family's business..

Sally is even involved in Newman personal business cause Adam needs her to hold his hand when he speaks to his father???? Funny Nick and Victoria did NOT ever need to do that.. They stood on their own when speaking to their dad.

I mean... Diane coming back from the dead has been a hit.

At this point, a possession storyline could do wonders for the show (if written well) but I don't trust these writers to write bad fan fiction for Twilight.

Comment

Are you trying to end Y&R? Cuz that's what will happen if they try a possession story. Fans will leave in droves.

Comment

Real fans don't leave a show over one SL. YnR has enough SLs to also do a fantasy line without interfering with the rest of the show. Days does it. Yes, several characters were involved with the Demon possession, but other SLs continued.

Comment

• Soapfan54
                    Soapfan54 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m a “real” fan and I seriously thought of quitting the show when they put Lily in prison! 😒

I would not watch Y&R anymore if they did one of those storylines. That would be the end for me.

Comment

• Dakotacat
                    Dakotacat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's why our soaps are on life support.

No thank you that’s a silly storyline. It worked back in the 90’s when Marlena was possessed back then the campier the soap the better times are different and so are todays soaps. I thought it was stupid when they did it on Days recently and it would be even stupider if YR does it because it’s not that type of soap I was shocked that they brought Diane back from the dead aside from bringing Adam back but even then a body was never found during his many deaths YR hasn’t brought anyone back from the dead for the longest time that’s why I was shocked that Diane is back from the dead

Comment

They already have TWO demons on the show....Victor and Phyllis....they don't need another.....

Comment

I wouldn't mind this if it were from a mental health perspective. Something like a parent feeling their child is possessed but the parent is losing it mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope4BetterDays View Post
                        I wouldn't mind this if it were from a mental health perspective. Something like a parent feeling their child is possessed but the parent is losing it mentally.
                        That would be more like it cause there is no such BS of possession......

It usually is a "mental illness" and people want to blame it on "possession" in real life when I have seen these "revival mass" shows which I turned off in disgust because they are looking to make people donate to these pastors who so called probably pays people off so they can get money and scare people????? GMAB

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X