• Nightrocker
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2004

Sally has Beautiful Red Lips and Beautiful Eyes ❤️

Comment

• CloverLeaf
      Scriptwriter
      • Jul 2017

It's so nice to see Sally dressed in a nice, office appropriate dress. I like it!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
        Rubythroat1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cry to wardrobes:: No more purple please!
    • Shoelover
      Contract Poster
      • Dec 2017

From the picky file. Victoria, nice set of luggage, but you forgot to take your rolling luggage bag behind the door when you left.

Comment

• Betsey
        Betsey commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, I was yelling at the tv "uh look down, dummy, your luggage is right there!!" but she just kept on walking with her little bag.

• Shoelover
        Shoelover commented
        Editing a comment
        Betsey, exactly!!! LOL!!! But of course in the next episode, it will be gone..I remember a scene at the Chancellor mansion where someone had placed a glass on a table and a few seconds later, the glass had disappeared and no one had moved from their position or left the room who could've removed it.
        Last edited by Shoelover; July 3, 2022, 01:45 PM.
    • piano0105
      Board Regular
      • Apr 2008

I do not care for the pin straight hairdo on Nikki. It doesn't look good on Sharon or Phyllis either. Sharon's top on Thursday's show was really awful. One false move and it would have slipped down.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
        Scriptwriter
        • Jul 2017

I thought Victoria looks very nice in her dark teal jumpsuit.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
          Soap Addict
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Pamcho View Post
          I realize that Michael's hair has been much discussed, but is he in some play or something that he has grown it long for? the back looks ridiculous. It's in a flip today.
          and although the gray looks nice, it also makes him look 10 years older. JMO
          I love Michaels new look. He looks his age and to me that's better than trying to dye your hair. I love the long hair and the grey.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
            Soap Addict
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by PennyB View Post
            I liked that Sally is adapting her clothes to a professional position. I have always laughed at the cocktail dresses Victoria often wore...and Phyllis is hanging out of that tight green dress! Mariah is not being dressed in a flattering way. Michael needs a haircut---hope he isn't going for a man bun. Diane seems to be going the pilgrim routine with her black clothes!
            Lol Michael in a man bun....

Comment

• pianojan
              Board Regular
              • Dec 2006

The colors of Nikki's blouse and jacket totally clashed....it hurt my eyes to look at it!

Comment

• BellaCuore
                Senior Board Member
                • Apr 2017

Victoria looked gorgeous in that silky dark bluish jumpsuit.... Her hair and make up on point..

Chloe looked pretty in her outfit gold and black outfit. Hair pretty too..

Chelsea looks dressed for fall???

Nikki's outfit was very pretty.....

I can't take Diane's clothes anymore.. Just awful.. WTH and why is wardrobe dressing her that way all the time??

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                  CloverLeaf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I half expected falling leaves and pumpkins when I looked at Chelsea in that fall outfit while, IRL, it was 90 degrees outside.

• Passion4Purple
                  Passion4Purple commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Really like Chloe's shorter hair. I guess they are dressing Diane in dark clothing because she is like a black widow spider ready to lure her victims in.
              • vikis3
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                • Jul 2011

Chelsea looked like she was wearing a sofa. I loved Chloe's hair. Was not loving that top Sharon had on. Victoria looked like she stepped straight out of the 70's I love Sally's new look

Comment

• Good Kitty
                  Contract Poster
                  • Jun 2015

I think I’ve seen enough of Victoria’s back and shoulders to last a lifetime. Looking at her latest outfit makes me feel uncomfortable because it looks like that ribbon tied around her neck holding her top up is choking her.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X