• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeyMonday!
    Contract Poster
    • Dec 2008

I’m enjoying Diane, she keeps everyone on their toes

Was she needed?! Probably not but I do like how she’s keeping everyone on their toes. I don’t see she’s any different than any of the villainous women and men in GC. Now do I think she’s reformed? Absolutely not. Which makes it more exciting to see what she does next.
  • Sweaver
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Oct 2004

I agree completely! She's not good, but neither is anyone else! She's just making things more exciting!

Comment

• Soapfan54
      Contract Poster
      • Aug 2016

Totally agree, OP!! She's keeping everyone on their toes and this Board lit up!!

Comment

• jpa777
        Soap Addict
        • Feb 2013

I have been wanting her back for ages and always thought it was a BIg Mistake to K/O the character! Susan Walters is my favorite Diane.

Comment

• bluenanny
          Senior Board Member
          • Oct 2008

I think she is the best thing to happen to GC in a long time, SW is such an amazing actress, she is definitely bringing out the nastiness in many of the GC hypocrites...I hope she hasn't changed too much, I love how just her appearance sends certain lunatics even further over the top...Go Diane...keep your calm, you are definitely looking like the sane one, no matter what your agenda is..
          Last edited by bluenanny; June 23, 2022, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• LoveStories
            Board Regular
            • Jun 2008

I have to agree. I love SW and I love her portrayal of Diane. At first, I hoped that all of the over-the-top hypocrites would be proven dead wrong and that Diane has absolutely no mission beyond Kyle and Harrison. Now, I don't care either way and I almost hope that she does have the most diabolical of agendas and that she owns that holier-than-thou gang - Phyllis, Victor and Nikki - before it’s over. ?

Lauren can be added to the group too if she keeps it up, especially since I saw in the flashbacks what an absolute shrew she was to sweet Traci.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
              Contract Poster
              • Apr 2013

I also agree. I do reserve my right to change my mind, but right now I am enjoying the Diane return. At the moment, I do believe she is a different person than she was all those years ago.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2014

I think Diane is like a sharp stone in my shoe on a long walk, that I cannot remove. I must keep moving and put up with it.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
                  Jupiter Jane commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great comment LOL - same for me. I thought this was to be a short stint but it seems she's sticking around for now. She just better stay away from my Jackie.

• catster
                  catster commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same.. and great way of describing Diane. I am not enjoying one minute of her being back.. more of the same old bs from 20 years ago does not interest me.. making Jack look like a bigger fool than usual is not great viewing.. I am sooooo bored
              • PattiePancake
                Recurring Poster
                • Nov 2018

I'm enjoying Diane also. I love how she does everything with a smile. That really makes it hard for naïve people to know she's working an angle or manipulating them. She's a great villain. It's fun to watch everyone (Nikki, Phyllis) get all worked up about her while she just smiles serenely at them. LOL It seemed the only one who could handle / match Diane was Jill. I wish Jill was on more to see them tangle. That would be interesting.

Kyle is going to be crushed if she's playing him. ?

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                  Rubythroat1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That smile that looks like the Cheshire Cat?

• Mermaid777
                  Mermaid777 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Diane does have that serene smile mastered!

• Rubythroat1
                  Rubythroat1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My description about the famous cat from "Alice...Wonderland", meant that Diane's smile is crafty and smug.
              • Juniors farm
                Senior Board Member
                • Feb 2016

Boy i love it she really is a fresh of breath air and she is making me wanna watch ! I am Enjoying her immensely!

Comment

• SoapOnaRope
                  Recurring Poster
                  • Jul 2006

Diane is the reason I am watching again (I skipped yesterday's Newman focused episode). SW is great and I really want to see how this will turn out. I was hoping for more connection between Diane and Ashland

Comment

• stopthefall
                    Soap Addict
                    • Jan 2008

I am enjoying her very much, much more than I thought. And I didn’t have a lot of exposure with the character previously, I just kind of knew about her. But she’s actually bringing drama to this show, something it’s in severe need of in my opinion.

Comment

• janesBydiction
                      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                      • Dec 2011

Diane kind of does nothing. It's pretty much everyone else's reactions to her, that has made Diane's return worthwhile. That realization only became super clear to me, when Phyllis was offscreen for a week, and I was completely bored by Diane.

Comment

• Juniors farm
                        Senior Board Member
                        • Feb 2016

I am loving Diane she makes me wanna watch the show more than i have in a long time . Good or bad she is a domino and a force to be reckoned with !

Comment

• WorldTurner
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          • Jan 2006

I'm really enjoying SW as Diane and the reactions she causes by just being there. But I do think it is time they pick up the pace of the story.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X