Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Billy Getting Restless Again?

After Billy's conversation with Jill, it seems he is starting to get restless. He seems unhappy with his job and the way things are going. I'm guessing he feels left out at work because Lily seems to be listening to Devon and Nate more than him. What hairbrained plan is he going to come up with next?

Oh my goodness. When I heard him saying that I just rolled my eyes. This is the same old, same old for Billy. How many times in his life is he going to feel "restless" and never dig deeper to understand WHY? A lot of good that silly pod cast is doing. I thought he was coming to terms with things and doing some self reflection via that pod cast. SMH. Seems like he's the same shallow Billy Boy he's always been. I guess next he'll be rashly jumping into some hare-brained scheme that will end in disaster.

Whatever, I'm just glad he's no longer obsessed with Adam.

Comment

This is the perfect opportunity for the writers to do a DID story with Billy, and if the Ashland character is not here to stay then they can use bubblegum chewing Billy to kill Ashland, and the Billy character can still be free because they can blame mental illness. Nikki has killed 3 people and she’s still free because somehow it’s justified.

Comment

If he's so restless, maybe he should have an affair with Amanda. This show needs something good and soapy. Enough of this business merger and back-from-the-dead crap.

Comment

Billy needs to quit CW and go back to Jabot especially now that there is a CO-CEO position open since Kyle will accept the CEO position at Marchetti... I think he would be included more in the day to day operations at Jabot because from what I see, he isn't involved in the day to day operations at CW... It seems like Nate is more involved then he is which makes no sense to me.
          Billy can still do his podcast on the side. I don't think he needs to work at CW to continue with his podcast at least I hope he doesn't. I think it would be easy to move operations to Jabot... I don't know. I do think Billy probably should walk away from CW because he clearly isn't happy there from what I see.

Comment

• bronxgal
            bronxgal commented
            Editing a comment
            The Co-CEO position was created because Jack needed help while he was stepping away taking care of Dina. The position at
            Jabot really isn’t needed anymore. I think if it is needed it would go to Ashley first. Jabot has a board who would not let Billy back in considering his embezzlement the last time he was there.

But Billy would be in the same position at Jabot as he is at CW. He isn’t participating because he doesn’t want to. He isn’t passionate about the corporate world in general anymore.

• zenmaster5
            zenmaster5 commented
            Editing a comment
            I totally forgot about the embezzlement Billy was involved in at Jabot... You are right, the board will not even consider Billy coming back after that.
            You make a great point about Billy that I didn't even consider.. It truly does appear that Billy has lost his passion for the corporate world and is trying to figure out what his next move should be. Thank you for enlightening me about Billy... it really makes a lot of sense.

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
          If he's so restless, maybe he should have an affair with Amanda. This show needs something good and soapy. Enough of this business merger and back-from-the-dead crap.
          Yes some of these so called big business are handing out top positions to people with no experience.. Newman Media and Marchetti just to name a few and it’s as tiresome as Diane’s unwelcome return back from the dead… I’d kill to see a Billy/Amanda affair as those two have killer chemistry unlike their current dull and boring partners this show needs excitement badly!

Comment

• Jerze
            Jerze commented
            Editing a comment
            Amanda and Billy do have chemistry and while they would make a good couple I wouldn't want it to be an affair. Billy and Lily aren't working, instead of professing his love maybe it's time to walk away.

I rolled my eyes so hard it hurt. I'm so sick of this repeated storyline for Billy. He's a millionaire businessman and can literally afford to do whatever he wants, yet he's constantly trying to "find himself". My wish for him is to be out of this silly Victoria/Ashland storyline which only causes him to have the same conversation with Lilly 100 times a month. He should go back to Jabot and work with Jack.

Comment

Billy should seek therapy to work on his issues. Not a podcast, not running to Jabot these things put a band-aid on whatever bothers him. Thing is a therapist won’t coddle him and call him out on his BS.

Though Lily does it from time to time that is not her job.

Comment

• CloverLeaf
              CloverLeaf commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to agree with you. Billy just keeps beating the same dead horse (I have to find myself). He never makes any permanent growth. If only he would do what we all know he needs to do - finally get counseling!

He does seem out of sorts these days, which usually doesn't bode well for Billy. I really thought that he was going to pursue the Victoria situation was surprised when he seemed to let it go.
            Last edited by Jerze; June 22, 2022, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks for this post which helped me.

Comment

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
                I agree this show needs a Torrid clandestine affair. Billy and Amanda maybe, or I would like to see maybe Billy and Phyllis reunited. I think they look great together and it's soapy. Certainly Jack deserves it. He had his chance. Let him chew on that. If Billy is restless maybe it's because Lily is a total bore. Phyllis on the other hand will never be boring.

Comment

• eileenregina
                  eileenregina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She is not only a bore she is a preachy one. I could never see these two together and I still can't; total mismatch, JMHO!

• OrangeBlossom
                  OrangeBlossom commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Total mismatch is totally correct. Lilly and Billy just don't sparkle at all.

• Sara_in_BC
                  Sara_in_BC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I really think Lily should join her twins off screen. Bring back Cane.

The only thing about an affair for Billy is that he already had an affair. Has anyone else had an affair since that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sara_in_BC View Post

I agree this show needs a Torrid clandestine affair. Billy and Amanda maybe, or I would like to see maybe Billy and Phyllis reunited. I think they look great together and it's soapy. Certainly Jack deserves it. He had his chance. Let him chew on that. If Billy is restless maybe it's because Lily is a total bore. Phyllis on the other hand will never be boring.
                  I didn't think I would say this, but I LOVE Billy and Chelsea together. I know people will call her his rapist, but they seem to get along quite well. They were adorable in the park (for the 2nd time) today. I wonder if there is a thread on Billy and Chelsea? I would def ship them.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeldar View Post
                    The only thing about an affair for Billy is that he already had an affair. Has anyone else had an affair since that?
                    It's been awhile. Phyllis and Nick first time around was a great scandlous affair, so was Billy and Phyllis.

Elena and Nate and Elena and Devon.
                    Last edited by Sara_in_BC; July 1, 2022, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Billy is always restless. After his conversation with Chelsea the other day, I really thought they were going to reignite that little fire. He'll end up self sabotaging again soon.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X