Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

The Scoop - Week of May 30 .. & .. DTR

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Holly99
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Dec 2006

SPOILER! The Scoop - Week of May 30 .. & .. DTR

• Theresa_Fan
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jul 2007

Like I said Diane is gonna be Phack's angst.

- Diane pulls out all the stops to put an end to Jack and Phyllis' romantic reunion while keeping her perfect game face with Jack and Kyle

Yay Shick memory lane scenes!

Comment

• TunerEyes
      Soap Addict
      • Dec 2014

After coming to town and basically turning the other cheek over verbal and physical (Nikki) attacks on her from many people and putting up with screeching she-devil Phyllis who has made it her goal to destroy her reunion chances with her son, I don’t blame Diane for having enough and doing something about it. One can only take so much and I can’t wait to see what Diane does.

Sounds like some interesting days ahead in general.

Comment

• couplingchick
        Soap Addict
        • Oct 2004

Diane as angst for Phyllis and Jack… just like she always has been used for in the past I see not much has changed really with Diane causing problems for everyone while still trying to maintain her innocence act… Kyle is the only one who seems to buy it… well maybe Ashland as well but he’ll use her to get what he wants ( Harrison ) either way I don’t see things ending well for Diane and I can’t say I feel bad for her!

I’m curious what Kyles shocking decision is regarding Harrison and the drama around him… I mean if he wants to keep him from drama it seems like Harrison should stay away from the Phyllis/Diane war but that seems to include now nikki as well as Ashley too so this should get interesting.

Comment

• TunerEyes
          TunerEyes commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe Tara is out of jail and Kyle knowing how much Tara loves Harrison and him her and that she was a good mother to him will send Harrison off to her to live. That or the Newmann/Abbott way of carting your kid off to boarding school to be raised by others.

With all that is going on character-wise in GC now, I wouldn’t be surprised if the little guy is going to be off screen. He may have schooling or summer camp to go to or with covid all over the country again just keeping him safer away from the set.

• couplingchick
          couplingchick commented
          Editing a comment
          TunerEyes I can actually see that scenario happening… if Kyle is able to and Tara is out of jail maybe sending him to live with her… honestly as much as I don’t like Tara as a character in general I don’t see her willingly hurting Harrison the way Ashland did by faking an illness to run his scam and getting rid of their boy at the same time to leave the country while he did it… very selfish of him imo. I’d rather see Harrison with his mom Tara than carted away to a boarding school.

• WorldTurner
          WorldTurner commented
          Editing a comment
          Per SOD Victor will push Victor to get a restraining order against Ashland to keep him away from Harrison thinking that will get Ashland to leave town. He'll call on Michael to help with all of this. But the tough decision for Kyle will be if he wants to do it or not.
      • TunerEyes
        Soap Addict
        • Dec 2014

So Vikki will play the blackmail “I’ll leave card” yet again with her dad and threaten to take off with Ashland. Not surprised by either. Adam’s head must be exploding over the whole thing and can’t fathom how Victor can still support Vikki with her blackmail and wanting to go back to Ashland, both decisions he would consider bad moves in business and on the personal front for her.
        Last edited by TunerEyes; May 27, 2022, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• zenmaster5
          Soap Addict
          • May 2017

Sad to hear that Nate and Devon once again will have conflict. May be Nate needs to rethink coming onboard with Devon who obviously has a problem with him from what I'm seeing lately.

Reading that Sharon and Nick take a walk down memory lane is music to my ears. Can't wait to see that episode.

I sure hope Allie's rejection of Noah doesn't send him into a deep depression. I have been enjoying the fun side of Noah these days. Allie is smart to not jump into something so fast. She is just getting to know this big family that she just found out about which is a lot for her to take in. I wonder if he will turn to Crystal..

I guess Elena has held her tongue long enough with Imani and will finally lay down the law with her as she should.

I really wish Phyllis would leave Diane alone and not cross the line with her because she may turn Jack away from her with her antics and all they accomplished in their relationship would be for nothing. All Phyllis has to do is let Diane make a mess of things all on her own which you know she will.

I really wonder who Victor will reel in with his plans against Ashland? Can it be someone from Ashland's past? I'm always interested in anything having to do with Victor and Ashland.

Comment

• Superfanplus
            Board Regular
            • Dec 2021

Originally posted by zenmaster5 View Post
            Sad to hear that Nate and Devon once again will have conflict. May be Nate needs to rethink coming onboard with Devon who obviously has a problem with him from what I'm seeing lately.

Reading that Sharon and Nick take a walk down memory lane is music to my ears. Can't wait to see that episode.

I sure hope Allie's rejection of Noah doesn't send him into a deep depression. I have been enjoying the fun side of Noah these days. Allie is smart to not jump into something so fast. She is just getting to know this big family that she just found out about which is a lot for her to take in. I wonder if he will turn to Crystal..

I guess Elena has held her tongue long enough with Imani and will finally lay down the law with her as she should.

I really wish Phyllis would leave Diane alone and not cross the line with her because she may turn Jack away from her with her antics and all they accomplished in their relationship would be for nothing. All Phyllis has to do is let Diane make a mess of things all on her own which you know she will.

I really wonder who Victor will reel in with his plans against Ashland? Can it be someone from Ashland's past? I'm always interested in anything having to do with Victor and Ashland.
            Nah, that’s classic Phyllis, the legendary screw up. If being your own worst enemy was a person, that would be Phyllis

Comment

• kyzer sosay
              Contract Poster
              • Nov 2008

People keep mentioning Tara, but
              I haven’t heard a peep about her
              since she went to prison. Kyle and
              Jack won’t let Harrison be taken
              anywhere.

Hopefully, Sharon and Nick enjoy a
              stroll down memory lane, but realize
              they are better off as close friends.

Comment

• Penelope P
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Feb 2007

Some interesting tidbits being revealed but what we think never really comes to fruition......they love teasing us.
                Thank you Holly99 always.

Comment

• Theresa_Fan
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by couplingchick View Post
                  Diane as angst for Phyllis and Jack… just like she always has been used for in the past I see not much has changed really with Diane causing problems for everyone while still trying to maintain her innocence act… Kyle is the only one who seems to buy it… well maybe Ashland as well but he’ll use her to get what he wants ( Harrison ) either way I don’t see things ending well for Diane and I can’t say I feel bad for her!

I’m curious what Kyles shocking decision is regarding Harrison and the drama around him… I mean if he wants to keep him from drama it seems like Harrison should stay away from the Phyllis/Diane war but that seems to include now nikki as well as Ashley too so this should get interesting.
                  Really Kyle should just admit his mom is a bad girl but he loves her anyway. That is all he need to do. Victor has done plenty bad but his family loves him.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡