Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you think of all the romantic/sexual partners each character had

I was trying to think of all the women Billy has been with but it’s hard to come up with all of them because there have been so many. Same for Jack and Victor.

Being honest , right now the soap is monogamist more than anything. Before it’s wasn’t soapy if you didn’t have a musical chair of partners, I started watching in the 80’s and even Catherine Chancellor already older than Jack now got a love and sex life more exciting than him. I will say less partners Tracy ( Brad, and her last husband ) , not sure if she had a fling or got a real relationship with Danny Romalotti … more partners Paul ( Lauren, Christine, Cassandra , Isabella, Nikki , April, and I certainly miss some small relationships inbetween …) Victoria ( Ryan, her no brother , Neil, Brad,JT, Billy, the sailor, Stitch, her one night stand in Vegas , her quick sex with business man , Ashland ), Sharon ( Nick, Diego, one night with Brad, Jack ,Billy, Adam, Victor , Sam , Tucker, Scott, Rey) , Jack should be the longest list because we saw him having relationship even with non permanent characters ( Diane, Patty, Jill, Lauren, Kelly Andrew , Cassandra, Luan, Nikki, Eleanor love, Phyllis, Sharon, Cane’s mother , Emily doctor, Kerry , Sally ) Jack had at least 15 relationship on screen , I am pretty sure more but 9 was real relationship as a couple … Billy don’t reach this number in comparisons ( Britanny, Mackenzie, Chloe, Lily, Victoria, Phyllis, Sharon, Chelsea, Kelly, Summer) … Phyllis ( Danny, Her psychiatrist, Michael, Jack, Damian , Nick, Billy, Deacon, and Ronan) ,…

I don’t have issue to couple change, just give me a story… I don’t know much but Ashley , Victor, Nikki , still has a good numbers also …. ,
    Last edited by GwenSharonteam; February 20, 2022, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• GwenSharonteam
      GwenSharonteam commented
      Editing a comment
      Her no brother was Cole ?, I couldn’t find his name and was too tired to do a research .. but thank you

• beryl57
      beryl57 commented
      Editing a comment
      Traci’s first was with her college professor Tim Sullivan and she got pregnant. Skipping details here. Danny married her to give the baby a name, marriage in name only. She miscarried and they divorced. Next Brad Carlton twice, then Steve Connelly

• GwenSharonteam
      GwenSharonteam commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know about Tracy,… I watched for the first time when they introduced Nina as character,.. I never fully understand the connection with Danny and Tracy , ..but yeah , if they never get together for real can we put him as a partner , .. hard to say ?,… so she got just 3 partners I guess …

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
    I was trying to think of all the women Billy has been with but it’s hard to come up with all of them because there have been so many. Same for Jack and Victor.
    Jack had the highest number I remember at least 16, I forget he got married to a Lindsey ? I can’t remember that storyline ,.. and Billy had more longer and stable relationship , but reach the number of 10, with his one night stand, and cheating … I saw less in my head …, and Sharon has the highest number as female character that I know, follow closely by Victoria … ,…

From what I know Victor has not such a long list, but Victor had a lot of what we call indiscretion without seeing sometimes the partner , so yes they were saying he was doing but not seen on screen.. otherwise screen partners I can remember (Julia,Nikki, Ashley, Isabella, Diane, Sharon, Eleanor love, and I discover a Meggie ?, I can’t remember her …)
    Last edited by GwenSharonteam; February 20, 2022, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Jill had the longest history of men she had one night stands or was in a relationship and slept with 25 men, including a man who was very young (probably old enough to be her son) and a bartender.........I would say same age difference between Nikki and Arturo when they had an affair..

That is out of all the women in GC..

The rest all near eachother in the womens department.............Then ones who have slept with many family members including in laws but that is another topic..

Comment

BellaCuore Thanks .. I started watching Jill when she was married to John , but I can’t remember all her lovers even from then so I prefer not to give even a try …

Comment

• BellaCuore
          BellaCuore commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember a lot but I never remembered the number...

You can get a whole list from the site itself (character profiles which when I saw them I did remember them).....

Some can be misleading because they will list some as having their first crush as an affair or fling when they never slept together.. Unless a person was watching back then or you speak to a historian they will tell you the actual truth..

• GwenSharonteam
          GwenSharonteam commented
          Editing a comment
          I know also Ashley has a large number also , but it’s was with men or supportive acts who came and left so quick than sometimes you just forget them as Jill …right now, they make some character abstinence so long some times it’s not to hard to remember when they break again their vow ..l

Originally posted by SamandWillowFan View Post
        Life is too short to waste time compiling a list of Billy's sex partners.

Comment

And people love to complain and list all of Summer's sexual partners. Compared to most of the characters sexual partners lists, Summer barely had any (and basically all the sexual partners Sumner had were in monogamous relationships, Summer never cheated on anybody). I find it laughable... LOL!!

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
            SamandWillowFan commented
            Editing a comment
            I like Summer, but the Billy ONS was gross. Billy is the grosser one in that situation though since he had known her since she was a child and was sleeping with her to get back at her mother. Did Nick ever find out about that?

Originally posted by shelle4ever View Post
          And people love to complain and list all of Summer's sexual partners. Compared to most of the characters sexual partners lists, Summer barely had any (and basically all the sexual partners Sumner had were in monogamous relationships, Summer never cheated on anybody). I find it laughable... LOL!!
          Not the same generation .. before a wedding last a year in maximum , and they built couples according to storyline … very rare .. Sharon and Nick was the first longest couple seen in this period , and each year they make one of them cheat so they can’t use the same principle but only by keeping them together..I guess audience change ..and a more monogamist vision of a couple start to come , .. I will say mostly because of how they need to careful of the message they were given to the audience of unsafe sex , as they were showing .. you could definitely see a person sleeping with two persons different on the same day, and calling a third one to say sorry not today …so yeah … just my opinion but as late 80, ans all 90’s as been marked by the AIDS campaign , .. it definitely change television and how to represent couple and have sex also with multiple partners .. so of course you still have people sleeping around but before it was normal, than now for the better, they show sex not as a sport but with more intimacy… so yes less partners for the youngest generation …

Comment

• SamandWillowFan
            SamandWillowFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Remember they gave Sharon a 3-way WTD story.

• GwenSharonteam
            GwenSharonteam commented
            Editing a comment
            They did,.. but you had a period between her partner, so it’s reason that daddy storyline was unrealistic, and any good doctor could tell who was the daddy with counting weeks of pregnancy, but it wouldn’t be so dramatic at that time …

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X