• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOL@SHARON
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2012

Wooooow Sally & Adam really Light up the screen today

Thanks writers I've been waiting for these two to hook up and man it was worth the wait.
  • xoregonian
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2014

She even kept her high-heels on the whole time!

Comment

• Sinn forever
      Recurring Poster
      • Dec 2021

I had to fast forward that Adam is an idiot and can do way better than Sally

Comment

• Flower forever
        Flower forever commented
        Editing a comment
        They are gag worthy,Hope Adam comes to realize the big mistake he is making by hooking up with Sally, keep the business out of the bedroom. Better yet dump her .
    • spuilding
      Scriptwriter
      • May 2005

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
      She even kept her high-heels on the whole time!
      She needed them, to slide the files off the desk.

Comment

• Praxis
        Praxis commented
        Editing a comment
        Traction action.
    • VixensVamp
      Soap Addict
      • Mar 2009

I think there are some guys that enjoy women wearing heels while having sex.

I did notice Adam was barefoot, though.

Comment

• Angeldar
        Soap Addict
        • Aug 2011

As soon as the plant went to the floor I used the ff so didn't notice anything after that...that plant falling and her fumbling around it looked absolutely phoney...

Comment

• stopthefall
          Soap Addict
          • Jan 2008

Looked really really awkward to me. I thought they might look better today than Friday, but no. And it was a blink of an eye and you would’ve missed it. Their lunch was a business lunch but they ended up talking about their couple of minutes together, which ironically ended up sounding very businesslike in the end, odd.

Knowing how these writers write these stories, these two are probably going to end up having the same conversation over and over again. Sort of like Lily and Billy. That’s not good thing since those two are repetitive and kind of a bore.

Comment

• Angeldar
            Angeldar commented
            Editing a comment
            you're shmoopy ..no you're shmoopy..
        • Lightdeb
          Board Regular
          • Sep 2013

They were completely out of breath. Loved it. One of the pairs fan pages on Twitter broke the scene down frame by frame, got a better view of things.

Comment

• Dakotacat
            Board Regular
            • Jun 2021

I don't usually watch sex scenes because I get uncomfortable. It feels voyeuristic to me. But I watched theirs because I wanted to see if they had chemistry. Oh boy, do they. But I'll FF any more of their sex stuff. But I really love them as a couple. I think they have a lot in common and they will be loyal to each other and have each other's backs. I got more of a kick seeing Chelsea's face. She knows things have changed. And now she is no longer at the company to try to quash the relationship.

Comment

• Sugarpie
              Board Regular
              • Feb 2007

Poor Adam.........the scene looked awkward and strained.....zero chemistry...guess I'm used to Adam having great chemistry with Sharon and Chelsea...oh well.......

Comment

• MEK
                Senior Board Member
                • Nov 2007

Sally and Adam have jump off the screen chemistry. They are the hottest couple by far on Y&R and so entertaining to watch.

Comment

• mariem202
                  Contract Poster
                  • Aug 2011

Hottest couple on the show by far. I think they broke Twitter, lol. Fans were excited. And other Adam fanbases seem a wee bit threatened, ha ha. And teriah fans were hoping for a scene as sexy for their pair, which as a Teriah fan, I want too

Only complaint was I wished it was longer but every single moment of ir was fire.

And I loved that we got afterglow. Them cuddling on the couch, with big beaming smiles and kissing. They were all out of breath too

I found Adam's little self satisfied smile adorable when sally said it had been her best Valentine day

Comment

• Juniors farm
                    Senior Board Member
                    • Feb 2016

I loved it they are so good together Not only are they HOT HOT HOT but they like each other and admire each other in business .They rock !

Comment

• Highfalutin
                      Lurking in the Shadows
                      • Nov 2013

Adam and Sally are hot. The best scenes on this show in a while. Adam is absolutely adorable when he's in "love." He needs to work a little on the muscle tone though.

Comment

• MEK
                        Senior Board Member
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mariem202 View Post
                        Hottest couple on the show by far. I think they broke Twitter, lol. Fans were excited. And other Adam fanbases seem a wee bit threatened, ha ha. And teriah fans were hoping for a scene as sexy for their pair, which as a Teriah fan, I want too

Only complaint was I wished it was longer but every single moment of ir was fire.

And I loved that we got afterglow. Them cuddling on the couch, with big beaming smiles and kissing. They were all out of breath too

I found Adam's little self satisfied smile adorable when sally said it had been her best Valentine day

The relationship with Sally has made me like Adam. He has come alive with Sally. We are seeing a whole different side to Adam.

Last edited by Moore ideas; February 22, 2022, 11:11 AM. Reason: Please focus on the topic itself.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X