Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ashland telling Vicki how she's two-step ahead of things yet she's unaware of him

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOL@SHARON
    Board Regular
    • Sep 2012

Ashland telling Vicki how she's two-step ahead of things yet she's unaware of him

Being two-step ahead of her. Lol omg, I can't wait for Vic to demote her for not watching that snake of her husband going after the company. I said this before in another posts that he's faking his illness to steal the company to get back at Vic. Bring it Vic I can't wait for you to take down the Lockeness Monster
    Last edited by LOL@SHARON; February 9, 2022, 07:37 PM.
  • CloverLeaf
    Scriptwriter
    • Jul 2017

I wonder how Victoria is going to react when she feels that dagger plunge into her back. She's so busy looking to the right, plotting to make Adam crawl so she can kick him when he's down, that she isnt looking left, at her husband, who is increasing his power in the company by hiring his own people and making decisions behind her back.

Comment

• LOL@SHARON
      Board Regular
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by CloverLeaf View Post
      I wonder how Victoria is going to react when she feels that dagger plunge into her back. She's so busy looking to the right, plotting to make Adam crawl so she can kick him when he's down, that she isnt looking left, at her husband, who is increasing his power in the company by hiring his own people and making decisions behind her back.

Agreed, and i would love to see Adam grinning from ear to ear when everything explodes. I also want Victor to find out that she was going to tske the lead in Billy scam to take down Newman Media and blaming Adam.

Comment

• henyvo02
        Senior Board Member
        • Sep 2008

I know Victoria is so busy being on a power trip with Adam she is not seeing what Ashland is doing .

Comment

• klalala
          Executive Poster
          • Jan 2007

She is so out of his league. Thank goodness Victor will be there when everything goes down.

Comment

• DallasGal
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jun 2008

Or, it might be Ashland who is in for a rude awakening. I am rooting for Victoria to get the best of him.

Comment

• DebJN
              Board Regular
              • Oct 2019

Ashland is feeding Victoria’s ego, building up her confidence. I want Victoria to get a taste of her own medicine because of the way she treats Adam. Victoria finally found a man, Ashland, who’s a good match for her, in her personal life, that I will miss.
              Last edited by DebJN; February 9, 2022, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• sparkk2chane
                Senior Board Member
                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by DebJN View Post
                Ashland is feeding Victoria’s ego, building up her confidence. I want Victoria to get a taste of her own medicine because of the way she treats Adam. Victoria finally found a man, Ashland, who’s a good match for her, in her personal life, that I will miss.
                I agree with you about Ashland saying all the right words to Victoria, keeping her happy while he plots to take over. Talk about playing a long con...
                I'm all for women succeeding and she deserves to be CEO more than her siblings, but she couldn't leave well enough alone, she had to go after Adam, who had just done her a big favor.

I don't want her to lose everything, we've had enough of Sad, Lonely, Depressed Victoria - but she does deserve a lesson in humility.

Comment

• footnie
                  footnie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ashland has always been feeding her fragile, must please Daddy ego. He is definitely playing the long game, and always has been. I never believed he was sick in the first place, and just wondered how long it would take for it to come out. Now that he has his precious Cyaxeres (ChancComm) back, the gloves will come off pretty quickly, I predict.
              • TWW0108
                Board Regular
                • Aug 2012

Ashland has always been a couple steps ahead of Victoria, especially from the day he "gifted" her that portrait. I believe it's bugged and that's how he's been gathering his intel.

Comment

• ShesAllThat
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LOL@SHARON View Post
                  Being two-step ahead of her. Lol omg, I can't wait for Vic to demote her for not watching that snake of her husband going after the company. I said this before in another posts that he's faking his illness to steal the company to get back at Vic. Bring it Vic I can't wait for you to take down the Lockeness Monster

that is it exactly!!!! and i can't wait for her to find out what her loving husband has been up to! and i hope victor makes her work in the mailroom for failing to see what her husband was doing behind her back! he jumped all over adam for his failing to recognize when something wasn't right but the little princess is now in the same problem.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2014

At least Ashland came clean with Victoria at the office, and Victoria accepted his explanation and held his hand. After Victor's cruel prodding and insinuation.

Comment

• Mariko
                      Mariko commented
                      Editing a comment
                      To quote Obi-Wan Kenobi, "From a certain point of view." He told her what he WANTS her to think he's been doing with the clinic in Peru, not what he was actually doing with it. He didn't fully come clean with her.
                  • Lightdeb
                    Board Regular
                    • Sep 2013

Ashland didn't tell everything. Victoria's gut is screaming at her something is off with Ashland but she's in love.

Comment

• Leanna Love
                      Board Regular
                      • Mar 2021

Ashland loves to stroke Victoria's ego. He is always complimenting her brain, her beauty, & her business savvy. And, of course, Victoria laps it up...

Comment

• LOL@SHARON
                        Board Regular
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DallasGal View Post
                        Or, it might be Ashland who is in for a rude awakening. I am rooting for Victoria to get the best of him.
                        No I don't think Victoria is there yet, she's too busy patting herself on the back for making all these power moves and trying to take down Adam that she's not seeing what's going on behind her back. Ashland has been making decision and acting all too well and trying to make her feel bad for not including him. She's going down and Adam will be in that seat that's she's keeping warm for him LOL

Comment

• Chocolatelover7
                          Board Regular
                          • Nov 2015

And apparently Victoria and Ashland are allowed to go after Adam with schemes and plots but if Billy does it then all hell breaks loose and he "needs to let go of his hatred" for Adam. Ridiculous!

Comment

• CloverLeaf
                            CloverLeaf commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No one said Victoria is allowed to go after Adam without repercussions. She just hasnt been found out yet. I hope Victor lowers the boom on her because she too needs to "let go of [her] hatred" for Adam.

• BellaCuore
                            BellaCuore commented
                            Editing a comment
                            CloverLeaf Victoria doesn't have to let go of anything.. She has a right to dislike Adam..

He framed her for trying to murder their father when he did it all by himself and what's sad is when Adam does something nobody wants him to be held accountable and everybody who doesn't love him is baited IMO......

Victoria may be many things but she is not a murderer nor would she ever try to hurt somebody unless it was self defense..

Victor can forgive Adam but anybody who has been his victim do not have to.. Sharon did because she has always had this obsession with him and they keep having him save her or her daughter..

Others who have been a victim of Adam do not have to forgive him or maybe in time they will as it is a soap but some people may not as some of his crimes against them have been ghastly and gruesome (Ashley was thee worst heinous crime on the level of David Kimble and so many more he did things to)

However some things that were done are hard for the victims to forget.. They were ghastly things..

Chocolatelover7 Also Victoria never told Billy he had to let his hate go for Adam.. She let him be in that area..

When the Delia tragic accident happened, we do know his concealing the whole thing is what is a huge problem and taking her cornea's for Connor.. He didn't tell as soon as he realized he was responsible and that looked bad.....

People also seem to forget Billy did recognize that Adam didn't do it on purpose in court but he was very angry that he did not come forward for a long time..

THAT is a huge issue for Billy and why he most likely can't let it go.. Billy seemed a bit better when he told Adam off a few episodes ago.. Maybe he needed to get it off his chest telling him off.. However, I don't think they will ever be friends and that is OK.. Billy has other people in his life.. He doesn't need to be friends with Adam nor get along with him..

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X