Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the chemistry with Ray and Chelsea

Finally chemistry between Ray and a woman. I don't feel it with Sharon but definitely with Chelsea. He comes alive and she doesn't look constantly angry and jealous. What a pair for good vs evil. Lots of potential with a cop and con!

It was weird way back when they had Rey accompany Chelsea to her mother's in Minnesota. So I guess they've been working to develop something between these two? Then Rey got along so well with Connor and even brought him back to GC by himself.

Rey is always all smiles when Chelsea bumps into him at the coffee shop. Pretty odd to be so friendly with a person who almost killed you with poison.

I can't think of one reason Rey would be disloyal to Sharon. I'd expect Tess and Noah to have sex before Rey and Chelsea.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
      Sara_in_BC commented
      Editing a comment
      World Turner, I could totally see that playing out that way.

From the clip with Rey and Chelsea and Cheleras dream , I really like them.

• TunerEyes
      TunerEyes commented
      Editing a comment
      …Or Chelsea comes on to him in a moment of closeness and he responds. Probably more likely but we also know how he came to town being married to Mia and yet slowly and continuously flirted with Sharon until they had a deeper relationship that abruptly ended (temporarily) when Mia arrived and Sharon learned he forgot to tell her he was married, but clearly he wanted Sharon. I expect something similar from him this time. The groundwork about having a young kid has already been broached and he obviously likes Connor and I’m sure feels he can be a better dad to Connor than Adam.

As for Chelsea once she decides she wants a Rey-daddy for Connor and man for herself, the con in her will have her mind working full-time on making that happen. The plus for her will be breaking up Sharon’s marriage which now we’re suppose to view as super happy together. I see Chelsea faking it around Sharon but sure she hates her just as much today as before.

• xoregonian
      xoregonian commented
      Editing a comment
      TunerEyes I can see Chelsea now with that constant fake smile to Rey. She's already doing it. Reminds me of how completely fakey she was when she was "in love" with Nick.

I have to say watching Chelsea get with Rey is more interesting to me that wondering if Sally and Adam will ever get together.

Originally posted by xoregonian View Post
    It was weird way back when they had Rey accompany Chelsea to her mother's in Minnesota. So I guess they've been working to develop something between these two? Then Rey got along so well with Connor and even brought him back to GC by himself.

Rey is always all smiles when Chelsea bumps into him at the coffee shop. Pretty odd to be so friendly with a person who almost killed you with poison.

I can't think of one reason Rey would be disloyal to Sharon. I'd expect Tess and Noah to have sex before Rey and Chelsea.
    I completely agree with you. I think it would be a sick relationship and as I said on another thread he would be trading one woman who has/had an attraction to Adam for another and this one is dangerous and possibly mentally unbalanced and has a child with Adam. He couldn't deal with Shadam and dealing with Chadam would most likely be even worse!

Comment

• MsMalin
      MsMalin commented
      Editing a comment
      Utterly ridiculous if they hook up.

• Sara_in_BC
      Sara_in_BC commented
      Editing a comment
      Adam is so done with Chelsea I dont think it would bother him beyond it hurting Sharon.

Chelsea is obsessed with all things Sharon. Ray actually perks up with her. Ray may be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. He certainly came to life in that scene.

Comment

• Pa.Grannie
      Pa.Grannie commented
      Editing a comment
      Your so right. Because of that, I don't want Try to have anything to do with Chelsea.

The sl makes no sense but little in daytime serials do . Oddly enough the chemistry is there.

Comment

I don't know what it is, but I do enjoy their unusual "friendship." I was impressed that Rey forgave Chelsea for everything she did, maybe because he understood why she did it (as a means to get back at Adam). And surprisingly (as a detective), Rey seems to want to see the good in Chelsea instead of dwelling on her past. He's been very supportive and kind when anyone else may have been bitter and vindictive.

It's like he genuinely cares about what happens to Chelsea and is protective of her, which is interesting. Apart from Chloe (and Connor of course), I don't think there's anyone else that cares about Chelsea. (Adam has been kind and supportive as well.) I only hope that she is being genuine and honest with Rey as well. I hope she isn't just using him for some reason. (Maybe to get back at Sharon?)

I don't know if I trust Chelsea at this point, but I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
        Sara_in_BC commented
        Editing a comment
        Chelsea seems to enjoy being in a relationship so I think she might fall for good guy Rey. He seems protective of her. I think they might be really good together.

If Rey was obsessed with Adam before, it would be even worse if he hooked up with Chelsea. Nothing seems to stick to Chelsea. She almost kills Rey and he's just fine with that (Adam's fault of course). She embezzles from Lauren and Lauren is ready to get back in business with her (she said she was sorry, so that makes it alright). Chelsea might hook up with Rey just to spite Sharon. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

Comment

The woman is conning/manipulating man by playing the "whoa is me.... ppl still mad at me for trying to kill you, but it's Adam's fault" card. Like today, she was spilling all kinds of bs at him, and he was eating it up. I have yet to see one person give Chelsea a hard time after all the vile things she's done. But according to her, ppl are hesitant to give her a chance. And ppl treat Sally worse, and she hasn't even tried to murder anyone. Rey smiling and being so encouraging to the woman who thought his life was worth nothing over her revenge, makes him not too bright to me. But yeah, Chelsea and Rey have more chemistry than Sharon and Rey at this point.

Comment

A union between Chelsea and Rey is just another example of bizarre writing. No person in their right mind would have a relationship with someone who tried to kill him.

I dont want to see a Chelsea/Rey pairing. Rey will have his hands full trying not to get killed starting "tomorrow" when he goes to work and his old partner, Chance, is back. You know, the guy who is suffering from PTSD but wont do anything about it. Give Chance a gun and let's see what happens or doesnt happen. Yep, Rey will have his hands full. He doesnt need to cheat to fill his time.

Comment

• rockgirl
            rockgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            It is bizarre that they may be going there with Rey/Chelsea.....just as strange as Billy hooking up with Chelsea after she drugged and raped him. .Tbh, The only reason I'd encourage the pairing is that so Sharon was freed from Rey.

I personally don't like them together. Chelsea today saw Rey and Sharon together and it just looked to me that she intentionally interrupted what they had going on. I think Chelsea has a major crush on Rey. Chelsea definitely perks up around Rey and looks so happy as does Rey. Chelsea definitely wouldn't have any problems hooking up with Rey just to stick it to Sharon I feel. I think that would be terrible considering how kind Sharon has been to her lately. It looks like they are going there with Rey and Chelsea. I really hope Rey doesn't cheat on Sharon.

Comment

Rey would be best off to stay away from Chelsea if he doesn't want to hook up with another woman who wants Adam. Chelsea would use Rey as a means to make Adam jealous and Rey would walk into this arrangement with his eyes closed. Of course, the bonus for Chelsea would be the impact on Sharon.

Comment

I find the character a complete snooze fest and can't stand his controlling emotional abusive self. Maybe Chelsea will put some fire under his britches.

Comment

I just cant this With actually tried to kill him . But if it gets him away from Sharon i might be all for it .

Comment

I never understood the reason Rey changed his tune about Chelsea being a threat to him and Sharon. Maybe it's about Rey regretting not having children and Connor is a good substitute. Sharon doesn't seem to realize how often she isolates Rey from her day-to-day concerns for her children and ex-husbands; there's a lot of competition for Sharon's attention when everyone needs her therapeutic opinion.

With Chelsea and Connor, Rey can fill in as Connor's faux-father and continue to influence Chelsea to stay away from Adam. Making Adam as isolated and miserable as Rey would put a smile on his face.

I could see a scenario where Rey comes to the false assumption that Sharon and Nick are having an emotional affair (same as she did with Adam, she has a problem with personal boundaries with her ex's) and ends up with Chelsea and they end up boinking in her suite at The Phoenix. Ick.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfiction View Post
                    The woman is conning/manipulating man by playing the "whoa is me.... ppl still mad at me for trying to kill you, but it's Adam's fault" card. Like today, she was spilling all kinds of bs at him, and he was eating it up. I have yet to see one person give Chelsea a hard time after all the vile things she's done. But according to her, ppl are hesitant to give her a chance. And ppl treat Sally worse, and she hasn't even tried to murder anyone. Rey smiling and being so encouraging to the woman who thought his life was worth nothing over her revenge, makes him not too bright to me. But yeah, Chelsea and Rey have more chemistry than Sharon and Rey at this point.
                    I was thinking the exact same thing, noone has even looked cross eyed at Chelsea. She's treating Sally worst than anyone is treating her, including the wife of the man she poisoned!! Not to mention she put Sharon in the hospital, yet she's more welcome than Sally.

Chelsea wants Rey now that Adam told her unstable a$$ to kick rocks. Chelsea is forever in Con Artist mode, nothing new here, smiling in Sharon's face, while going after her husband and don't think for one moment she's not laying the ground work.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X