Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see Eric Braeden on "The Talk" on Friday?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see Eric Braeden on "The Talk" on Friday?

He said he got into a fight with Muhammad Ali in an elevator once! LOL!!!

Yes, I did! Loved the way he was gushing over his granddaughters. I bet he is a wonderful papa!

Comment

• Rubythroat1
      Rubythroat1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I stopped watching The Talk after Julie Chen left, then Sharon Osborne left because of Piers Morgan comment.
      Now it is hollow. Surprised EB was on it.

No but I saw him on TikTok - he looks good and seems to be having a good time.

Comment

Play fight maybe, sorry Mr B but Ali could break you like a twig and you'd never know what hit you! I've met Mr Ali and shook hands with him. He had the biggest hands I have ever seen!
      He was and always will be The Greatest.♥♥♥

Comment

• Good Kitty
        Good Kitty commented
        Editing a comment
        He said Ali took him to a freight elevator to “play box”. He said Ali was a big Y&R fan.

When I get that desperate to watch a show on TV that I would begin to watch that crap, I'll break my TV set. No offense to you, but I cannot under any circumstances relate to that type of program. Not to mention, I don't like Eric Braeden, either.

Comment

• KimLovesPiano
        KimLovesPiano commented
        Editing a comment
        My husband watches The Talk simply because there isn't anything more interesting on TV at that time. I usually practice piano with my headphones on for that hour. He interrupted me to let me know "Victor Newman" was on.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X