Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill Should Return to the Show Full-Time

I think it's time for Jill to return to GC full time and reside at the Chancellor Mansion. I think her presence is much needed on the show since Jill is a character from the beginning of the show, the character deserves to be in the forefront. I don't think she ever found her real mother or father, maybe this is a storyline to revisit for her. Also, she needs a new romantic interest again, instead of that sleaze bag, Colin. If Jess Walton is unable to come back, then maybe a recast will do. I think Caitlyn Jenner would make a perfect Jill Foster Abbott, I think this casting stunt will surely bring ratings up. I think Caitlyn Jenner can bring a new dimension to Jill and at the same time have shades of Brenda Dickson who originated the role.

Good grief.

Jess's husband just died and she lives in my state of Oregon. I would never trade that for going back to LA full time. For anything.

Comment

You can't be serious. Caitlyn Jenner as Jill Abbott. No thanks. In my opinion Y&R should never feel the need to recast Jill Abbott at this point in her character history.

Comment

No way in he'll to Ms. Jenner as Jill. BTW, She and Lauren are not related? BTW, why did the Fosters adopt her, Liz could not have anymore children? All the best to Jess at this sad time in her life.

Comment

Lauren and Jill have the same father but IIRC it was never "revealed" who Jill's bio mother is.
          BTW no from me as well to Caitlyn Jenner as a recast Jill!

Comment

• RK79
            RK79 commented
            Editing a comment
            Jill knows the name of her mother but, stated she's dead.

What's the name of this show again?

Comment

Y ou have to be joking

Comment

• RK79
              RK79 commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope so too!

Hopefully this is a joke.

I would love to see more of Jess Walton if she decides she would like to work more.

Comment

Isn't this the same poster that made a thread asking who "Billy Boy" was?

Comment

• henyvo02
                henyvo02 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I believe it is the same poster that has made outlandish threads time to hit ignore.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X