Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

If Ray cheats on Sharon with Chelsea, I’ll be done with him.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanadianFan_
    Day Player
    • May 2017

If Ray cheats on Sharon with Chelsea, I’ll be done with him.

I hate to say it but I think this is where this might be going. Chelsea is unstable and since she can’t have Adam, she’s going after a married man. ??‍♀️

I’ll be so done with Ray. For months we had to put up with his jealousy and insecurities towards his marriage and now he will be the one to cheat.
  • Sara_in_BC
    Soap Addict
    • Dec 2009

Sharon carried on an emotional affair with Adam for a good part of their relationship. She finally seems to be all in, but shes got Nick around all of the time.
    Not to mention she had an affair with married Nick resulting in Faith's birth. Sharon will survive if Rey cheats. Shey needs to end and that's as good a reason for them to end.

I think Chelsea might do well with Rey, he will be a good support for her. And I'd love to see Rey get his baby. Even if he eventually reunites with Sharon. Let Sharon deal with that. Dont get me wrong I like Sharon as a character but the show needs drama.

Comment

• TwoOfEach
      Scriptwriter
      • Jun 2013

Sharon and Rey don't fully seem into their marriage anymore. They should mutually end it like Phyllis and Nick but this is a soap and it's been so long since there's been a shakeup that I'm rooting for a Chelsea/Rey affair preferably one that ends up with a kid. There's a lot of potential for mess in the beginning, but I also think Rey and Chelsea could be good for each other. He seems to liven up when she's in the room, and he's a loving, stabilizing force to balance her drama.

Comment

• DOOM
        Senior Board Member
        • Jun 2018

Rey lightens up around Chelsea and she’s more levelheaded around him. I’m not super interested in them as a couple, but it’s an upgrade over Rey being uptight and insecure around Sharon, and it’s an upgrade over Chelsea desperately clinging onto a relationship that should have been done for good after she was kidnapped and drugged.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
          AdamGotYourBack commented
          Editing a comment
          And after she framed the man she claimed to love for the attempted murder of a cop. Kind of impossible to ignore that elephant in the room.

• Mariko
          Mariko commented
          Editing a comment
          Chelsea isn't more levelheaded around him. She's using him, plain and simple. That's what she does.
      • BlueberryJam
        Senior Board Member
        • Dec 2016

....as opposed to Sharon emotionally cheating on him with Adam last year?

Comment

• CanadianFan_
          CanadianFan_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Ray and Sharon worked through that. That isn’t even a issue anymore. Just because that happen that doesn’t excuse Ray’s behaviour.

• BlueberryJam
          BlueberryJam commented
          Editing a comment
          CanadianFan_ Sharon's behavior isn't excused either. Neither is the hypocrisy. If Rey can forgive Sharon, then he too can be forgiven. But at this point, Sharon & Rey shouldn't even be together at all.
      • proudsoapfan
        Board Regular
        • Mar 2018

You'll be done with him op? I'm glad he has a fan because I'm sure not

Comment

• Sara_in_BC
          Soap Addict
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by BlueberryJam View Post
          Yeah I agree Rey needs to feel wanted. I think Chelsea could really be better with Rey.

I hope if Rey gets involved with Chelsea he reminds Sharon of her inappropriate relationship with Adam.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jan 2014

I don't think Rey will. He adores his wife. He is a decent man and a cop. If anything, it will be Sharon who messes up somehow. I think Rey just wants Connor to be happy with a
            mentally stable mother. They cannot go around changing too many characters on the show, or it will be a total disaster.

Comment

• hollywoodbetty
              hollywoodbetty commented
              Editing a comment
              I think Rey is a good guy, and I think he deserves a woman who truly loves him, and that's not Sharon. He is also craving a family of his own and is feeling like such an outsider in Sharon's family. These feelings can cause good men to do things they wouldn't normally do. I am not a Chelsea fan, but I have enjoyed her scenes with Rey.

Bring on Chey and reunite my Shick, and if it's by way of affair, then so be it.
          • rockgirl
            Senior Board Member
            • May 2009

Originally posted by BlueberryJam View Post
            And Rey emotionally cheated on his wife Mia when he was going after Sharon while not telling Sharon he even had a wife. Rey is no angel and if he hooks up with the person who tried to murder him and his wife, as opposed to staying with a woman who kissed another guy, he deserves everything that comes his way. If he thinks Sharon was obsessed with Adam, wait until he has to deal with Chelsea's level of obsessions with Adam.

Comment

• rockgirl
              rockgirl commented
              Editing a comment
              She's only ever been with other's (Billy & Nick) when Adam has been missing (presumed dead). So this would be a first if she was with someone while Adam was actually around, besides the few weeks she was with Nick before he send her back to Adam.

If she starts a family with Rey she may very well forget about Adam for a while as long as Rey doesn't treat Chelsea like he has treated Sharon where he is ultra paranoid and hating on Adam constantly.

• rockgirl
              rockgirl commented
              Editing a comment
              BlueberryJam Mia has a lot to do with Shey's marriage including that Rey emotionally cheated on Mia and she cheated on him which was the start of Rey's paranoia and obsessive behavior which was carried into Shey's marriage.

He was sleeping with Mia, while obsessing over Sharon, while not telling Sharon he was married. It's all apart of Shey's foundation and is part of why there is not much trust in the marriage and it continued on with Sharon's emotional affair with Adam and now will probably move on to Rey's emotional affair with Chelsea.

If Rey was foolish to forgive Sharon for obsessing over Adam, then how foolish is he to forgive Chelsea who tried to murder him because of her obsession over Adam? I don't get the double standards? Rey can cheat, Rey can forgive others, but Sharon can't and will forever be judged.

• BlueberryJam
              BlueberryJam commented
              Editing a comment
              rockgirl So Mia is all of a sudden the reason Sharon had an emotional affair with Adam? LOL. Nice try, this is a reach. Once Sharon got her man, Mia was no longer on her radar. Sharon never gave a damn about Mia's existence after that. Nobody said Sharon should forever be judged, what I'm saying is people on this board better not act like damn hypocrites if Rey does cheat. Chelsea tried to kill Rey & Adam kidnapped Sharon's baby. BOTH were forgiven. There are no double standards. So lets not be hypocrites here.
          • PaulaHL
            Recurring Poster
            • Mar 2019

I think Rey and Chelsea should get together. He needs to have some personality thrown into him. He and Sharon are the most boring couple ever. Aside from the fact that I can't stand Sharon and Rey together, they both need to have a spark fired up in their life.

Comment

• clamcat
              Executive Poster
              • Sep 2005

I would love Rey to sleep with Chelsea because it would give me hope that Rey and Sharon’s boring, chemistry-less, forced marriage will end soon.

Comment

• carousselx
                Executive Poster
                • Apr 2005

I am not going to ignore Sharon's behavior with Adam. Okay there was no sex but, betrayal is what it was. That picture that was taken said it all. Now she and Nick are fussing over a grown man, Noah. I wonder who will be blamed? Chelsea? Certainly not the saint Sharon.

Comment

• DEELUVSTONY
                  Contract Poster
                  • Mar 2004

Regardless of what issues are going in Rey and Sharon's marriage why on earth would he want to be with a woman who poisoned him who could have also potentially poisoned Sharon and Faith if they had come in contact with the poisoned items? If Rey thinks Sharon has Adam issues, Chelsea is very much Not over Adam and shares a child with him. He would have essentially gone from the frying pan into the fire! At least Sharon hasn't tried to kill anyone because of her feelings
                  about Adam. And even though Connor likes Rey I suspect he might not want him as a stepdad! Connor wants his family back together
                  Last edited by DEELUVSTONY; February 6, 2022, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• ladykay
                    Day Player
                    • Jul 2011

If Rey cheats it will push Sharon right in the arms of Adam, who will drop Sally like a hot potato...LOL

Comment

• WorldTurner
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jan 2006

Jordi has been on the show 3 and a half years. I know he was brought on for Sharon but I think it is past time to try him with someone else. I'd rather he and Sharon just split up but that isn't very soapy.

Comment

• Rubythroat1
                        Rubythroat1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am getting tired of the fact that a great guy like Rey can't seem to have a wife who is completely devoted to him.
                        First his cheating looney tunes first wife and then Sharon who supports Adam to the end of time and can't give him a child.
                        So let Rey find some real happiness and a family of his own.

• AdamGotYourBack
                        AdamGotYourBack commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe it says more about Rey than the women in his life. But, by all means, let him be with Chelsea. He will still be obsessed with hating Adam and fail abysmally in trying to turn Connor against the father who clearly loves and adores him. Got ya work cut out for ya, Rosales!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X