Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ray cheats on Sharon with Chelsea, I’ll be done with him.

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The show needs some drama, and an affair between Rey and Chelsea would certainly provide that.

Comment

The promo's look like a Dream Sequence. I think Chelsea needs to get Adam out of her romantic orbit. Like Billy is away from Victoria.

Comment

I feel the same way. For me, it's not necessarily about Sharon. It would be proof that the writers don't know what to do with Rey.

Rey hates Adam.
        Rey's current issues have to do with reflecting on life without his own children.

So why would he cheat on Sharon with a woman that is still in love with Adam and doesn't offer him any better chance of having his own children?

It makes zero sense and is a complete failure in writing and characterization.

Comment

Actually, I have always liked Chelsea - she was already pregnant with Johnny when I resumed watching after a huge break. The actress is good and she is beautiful. I can accept her being crazed when she poisoned Rey.
          What I am having trouble with is the hideous way she has been treating Sally. She has no past history with Sally - she is jealous of whatever relationship Sally and Adam have and her talents. I don't usually find Chelsea so unfair though often misguided - even criminally.
          Chelsea's and Rey's scenes together are good but I'd like her to apologize to Sally (Chloe should too).
          Who wants to watch a show full of mean girls?

Comment

Its a dream sequence, but if Chey actually do get together, I won't be mad. Rey and Sharon feels like they are going through the motions. They are stagnant.

Comment

Other new characters get moved around to different stories until they click. Look how Sally has been moved around before her story with Adam. Rey has been in one story the whole time. I think it is time to see if he works better in another story. Sure Shey has fans but they have a lot of detractors too. Adam and Chelsea need a rest so move her on.

Comment

Originally posted by thecourt99 View Post
                I feel the same way. For me, it's not necessarily about Sharon. It would be proof that the writers don't know what to do with Rey.

Rey hates Adam.
                Rey's current issues have to do with reflecting on life without his own children.

So why would he cheat on Sharon with a woman that is still in love with Adam and doesn't offer him any better chance of having his own children?

It makes zero sense and is a complete failure in writing and characterization.
                Chelsea can give Rey a kid. The actress just came back from maternity leave. Chelsea had a stroke but that doesn't impact her ability to get pregnant, it just makes carrying to term a lot more dangerous--which would be a great story for both MCE and JV to play.

Comment

• thecourt99
                  thecourt99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I didn't say that Chelsea can't, I said that Chelsea doesn't give him any better chance. They are both in the same age range, so why would he go for Chelsea to have a child and not pursue a child with Sharon? My point is that it doesn't make sense.

• TwoOfEach
                  TwoOfEach commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chelsea is 40. Lots of women have babies at that age and for a few more years. Connor is 10ish and still young enough that it wouldn't be a big deal to have another kid in the house.

Sharon is closer to 50. Sharon was 16 when she had Cassie and Mariah is 32 and trying to adopt. Faith her youngest is visiting colleges.

Sharon and Chelsea are in very different places on their parenting journey.

Rey is not going to turn Connor against his father. Rey likes Connor and would be a good role model for him. Adam won't be able to handle it.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
                  AdamGotYourBack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah, but Adam has primary custody of their son, not Chelsea. And Adam would handle Rey as a stepfather to his son just fine. He knows that his bond with Connor is unbreakable. Lord knows Chelsea tried and failed,

Originally posted by cat_woman View Post
                The show needs some drama, and an affair between Rey and Chelsea would certainly provide that.
                Yep. We need some drama. It's more drama of Chelsea/Rey sleep together but with Chelsea "Kissing" Rey, I feel we may have Shick hookup. Rey being betrayed by his man is also soapy

Comment

• hollywoodbetty
                  hollywoodbetty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Theresa_Fan I am hoping Nick and Sharon start having some isolated scenes. They have had a good many moments lately, but it is usually with other people around. I want them to get trapped or stranded somewhere. It is long overdue IMO

• Theresa_Fan
                  Theresa_Fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shick being trapped together would be really fun! hollywoodbetty

I have an odd feeling that Chelsea will be interested in Rey to get back at Sharon and to piss off Adam. Maybe she'll really fall for him but initially, I see more petty revenge in her future.

Comment

I fully expect Rey to cheat. He's a hypocrite. Hypocrites are always blind to their OWN faults, are judgmental, impose impossible standards upon their intimate relations, and always give themselves a "pass." IMO, Rey's problems w/women stem from his OWN background. He isn't a bad person, he's just damaged and insecure, imo. Being a cop gives him a sense of "control" over others, which is a coping mechanism for insecurity. Chelsea will seduce him by playing Adam's "victim," which plays right into Rey's disdain for Adam. Adam is Rey's "blind spot." Who develops a personal relationship w/a person who has tried to murder them, by a slow and painful method, for no other reason but to get back at their boyfriend? A pathetic dysfunctional idiot? Rey's considered a "sympathetic" character because Sharon is so disliked --but he isn't, not in my eyes, because Sharon isn't the cause for his dysfunction.

If Chelsea happened to wind up pregnant, the hot mess fallout that would ensue would be more catastrophic than dramatic entertainment, imo. Rey's cheating w/Chelsea will ruin him in his own eyes, IF he's REALLY the "good guy" he's touted to be. If Sharon forgives him, which I would fully expect to happen also (in order to prop Rey in a story of his own), I'll be ff'g through Sharon scenes for the first time ever. At this stage in her life, I don't want to see Sharon subjected to another round of "the pregnant-other-woman-nemesis" situation, a la "shades of Phick." Been there, done that That would really be desperately reaching back in time for a story! JMO

Comment

Let him cheat and specifically let him cheat with the woman who tried to murder him. The woman who's more obsessed with Adam then Sharon will ever dream of being.

It will show exactly the man I always knew him to be. A hypocritical jealous bully who likes to think he's better than everyone else. FREE SHARON from that little man.

Let him become Chelsea's problem. Let him find another woman to bitch and moan about especially when it comes to Adam. Let him have another woman to act superior to. Let's see how long Chelsea last when he starts treating her like she's a wayward child he needs to hold to with a firm hand instead of a grown woman. That twit is already a murderous nut. I fear who's gonna get caught in the crossfire when the pressure of having wonder boy breathing down her neck gets too much cause we know that chick lives for chaos.

So yeah Rey, do Sharon a favor and mount your attempted murderer like a bull in raging heat.

Comment

For me Ray would of been killed a long time ago , he is a stupid cop just like Christine because the cases they
                      win its because the accused confessed to their crime.

Comment

Still don’t think this is leading anywhere except to give Chelsea a way to make Adam jealous and put Chadam back together. Rey and Sally are just JG’s stepping stones back to the awfulness that is Chadam.

Comment

• AdamGotYourBack
                          AdamGotYourBack commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Adam is destroyed as a character if he even contemplates going back to the woman who framed him for attempted murder. He is legacy, the son of Victor Newman and Hope Adams. Chelsea's only tie to the canvass is Connor, the child she has weaponized against his father over and over again. As for Adam being jealous of Rey, please! I am sure Adam will advise the clueless detective to keep one eye whenever they sleep together.

• EPJ46990
                          EPJ46990 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And Chelsea had been dying to get Adam back despite him having her kidnapped, her interpretation that he was the cause of her fall, him having an emotional affair with and kissing Sharon, and using Sharon to bait her into snapping out of her paralysis. It is a soap. Characters forgive one another for countless wrongs and wind up back together. I think a lot of folks are putting their eggs in baskets (Chey and Salad) that won't pan out into much due to the person who occupies the head writer's chair. If I'm wrong, then fine.

I would be more than happy if Rey leaves her for Chelsea. Sharon is always panting after Adam and always makes sure she has Nick around. I can't stand her.

Comment

• EPJ46990
                          EPJ46990 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Funny since Sharon and Adam have had one scene in the last several months and she’s been pretty wrapped up in a Rey of late and Nick is the one who had been coming to her with all his Phyllis problems and now that they’re no more and Nick can’t take being alone there he is hanging around. But Sharon is the problem…

• trish5460
                          trish5460 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's because Adam seems to have finally lost interest in her. If he gave her one glance she would be right there.

• EPJ46990
                          EPJ46990 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Your last statement itself indicates she's not after him currently. She can't "always" be panting after him if by your own admission he would need to be showing interest her first.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X