Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prissaO
    commented on 's reply
    Doesn’t Chelsea have money from that one husband that died suddenly when she first returned to GC (before she got back with Nick)?

Also didn’t she run some scam with her mom and she got like $1million and halved it with her mom? That still would have left her with $500,000.

• FFF12
    commented on 's reply
    This is what makes Sally so awesome---she's a very polarizing character! Love her or loathe her, there is no in-between, she's the type of character who cannot be ignored! I, for one, happen to love her!

• Good Kitty
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t think “the Sally team” are the ones obsessed with Sally.

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    If that ugly dress combo Sally has had on for four episodes, is an example of her own design,
    I'll give her stuff a pass!

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    Rubythroat1 ...And I appreciate the job Sally's doing in the "bringing the drama/conflict" department! Besides, someone has to stand up for the "antihero!"

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    Rubythroat1 I did acknowledge that "Lauren The Bully" was moreso in her youthful days than at present. Also, acknowledged that she gave a heartfelt apology to Traci (about nine years ago, IIRC). Traci accepted Lauren's apology, forgave her, and they're cool now. However, IRL, we know that just because someone is forgiven, it doesn't mean that their horrible deeds are forgotten, ESPECIALLY if they re-exhibit the same behavior --and, for some "selected" few, even if they don't. If "forgiveness" is applicable to Lauren, then it should be applicable to EVERYONE.
    IMO, Lauren has always been "selective" about whom she decides to "work over," 'cause bullying is like a drug, it's hard to quit. But full disclosure, I am biased because until "Likey," I never liked her character. JMO

• MsMalin
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, that's right Kitty.
    I know its a soap but give some semblance of reality not a presentation that an 8th grader would put on.

• Jerze
    commented on 's reply
    Tried to do a little research to determine when Chelsea was married to Adam, from what I can tell she was married to him both times that he "died" and subsequently married at least one other person Calvin during that time so in order to do that Adam must have been presumed to be dead. The timelines were buried in a lot of narratives and I got tired of wading through it. So my opinion is that Chelsea isn't broke, and probably still has some of Adam's money, can't remember what happened to Calvin's money. My last word on the subject. And as I often say on this board - to each their own and we are all entitled to our viewpoints.

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    I swear the Sally team all seem like she is part of their family or even their personal lives.
    She is a fictional character! Here to provide drama and conflict!

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    That was then, THIS is now. Lauren openly apologized long ago to Traci for her behavior.

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    I found it civilized and work related. Lauren had a right to be resentful of Sally and not want her on board.
    Chelsea and Chloe are both mature work centered Moms.
    Sally wasted no time insulting Lauren behind her back, and talked so fast no one could counter.

• Leanna Love
    commented on 's reply
    It's kinda funny that Lauren evidently has no issue with people stealing from her, committing assault & attempted murder but if you ever hide the truth from her, Lauren will refuse to trust you again!

• Mariko
    commented on 's reply
    Her attitude with Sally is immensely hypocritical to me. Primarily for the fact that she and the original Sally Spectra pulled far worse crap together on B&B back in the day than Sally has ever done,

• Missy B
    replied
    Chelsea and Chloe did much worse to Lauren than Sally, but she has a vendetta against her I guess because of Jack. Why would she consider going into business with them?

Leave a comment:

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    Chelsea would not have gotten Adam's money when he died for one thing he would have to be declared legally dead and that takes years and as far as i recall they were not married and Adam is very much alive so would have all his money

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X