Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerald Greens
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly. Lauren is one of the mean girls although she did seem to grow out of it some in recent years she’s been more like she was to Traci. She’s always been selective in who she targets.

• mariem202
    replied
    Anyone notice Chloe and Chelsea stole Sally's idea and pitched it to Lauren, the one Chelsea had shut down as horrible?

Leave a comment:

• Soapfan54
    replied
    Originally posted by KAG2020 View Post
    It was a nasty woman meeting, in my opinion. The cattiness and hateful attitude was obnoxious. I hope Sally becomes a very successful designer and wins Adam's affection. It would serve Chelsea right after her vile behavior.
    Exactly! But Lauren's a "mean girl" from way back. She was an absolute bullying horror to Traci! Chloe had been w/the platform from the beginning, then she hired Sally. Whatever C/C were pitching to Lauren, it was built by Chloe/Sally. Chelsea hasn't done a thing at NM nor has she done a thing in design for years. Lauren is so intent on dissing Sally, that she's being a fool. I say a fool because Chelsea embezzled MILLIONS from her, assaulted Sharon while fleeing, then went on the lam to escape prosecution. Victor repaid it, but since then, the Con has tried to kill a man and spent (fake) time in a mental institution --all of which Lauren is aware. She deserves the ruination coming her way!
    Last edited by Soapfan54; February 5, 2022, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jerze
    replied
    Didn't see the presentation, we had some preemptions in my area. While Chelsea doesn't have Newman money she isn't exactly broke - she had Adam's money, her previous business and she should still have some contacts in the fashion world. Since Adam was willing to make a place for her at Newman Media I don't see why he wouldn't want to invest in her new business venture - not fund the entire project but invest. She and Chloe should get a nice severance package and she's selling the penthouse which should bring a tidy sum. People start businesses with credit cards, most of those possibilities will probably be ignored by the writers.

I'm not a fan of Chelsea or Chloe these days - I think that both of them should still be in institutions either prison or a sanitorium. That being said I don't like the way they are being written. Is it for the sake of propping Sally? I hope not.

If Sally were going to stay in GC I wanted her involved with the fashionistas as that's her wheelhouse - there was no need for the overt nasty behavior on all sides. I hoped that Chelsea's jealousy and reactions would have been more subtle and that Sally would fit in a bit better and not be so obvious in her pursuit of Adam and that she would have respected Chelsea's talents. Instead, it's just snark, snark, and not particularly good snark at every turn.

Not very interesting nor entertaining to me.
    Last edited by Jerze; February 7, 2022, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KAG2020
    replied
    It was a nasty woman meeting, in my opinion. The cattiness and hateful attitude was obnoxious. I hope Sally becomes a very successful designer and wins Adam's affection. It would serve Chelsea right after her vile behavior.

Leave a comment:

• tosh
    replied
    Maybe Lauren will provide all that end up owning all C&C Rights.
    That's what Jill or any other business person would do, They came to the table with nothing

Leave a comment:

• Jupiter Jane
    started a topic Chloe & Chelsea's presentation to Lauren

Chloe & Chelsea's presentation to Lauren

The presentation Chloe and Chelsea made to Lauren was great. BUT wasn't it a tad premature. Their presentation was great and so was Chloe and clearly it impressed Lauren. However, their plan/idea to go it alone, the fact is they have no financing, no premises ... Lauren asked for a business plan which makes sense, and which I'm sure they can put together. But the fact remains they have no money and no infrastructure.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X