Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsMalin
    replied
    IMO that was a [email protected]$$ed presentation. I've given and gone to professional presentations and believe me, this was not one.

Leave a comment:

• DEELUVSTONY
    replied
    Originally posted by Soapfan54 View Post

Exactly! But Lauren's a "mean girl" from way back. She was an absolute bullying horror to Traci! Chloe had been w/the platform from the beginning, then she hired Sally. Whatever C/C were pitching to Lauren, it was built by Chloe/Sally. Chelsea hasn't done a thing at NM nor has she done a thing in design for years. Lauren is so intent on dissing Sally, that she's being a fool. I say a fool because Chelsea embezzled MILLIONS from her, assaulted Sharon while fleeing, then went on the lam to escape prosecution. Victor repaid it, but since then, the Con has tried to kill a man and spent (fake) time in a mental institution --all of which Lauren is aware. She deserves the ruination coming her way!
    Great post! I know Sally has done some devious things but no worse than most GC residents. It doesn't make sense that Lauren would be willing to work with someone who imbezzled money from her and has been violent and in a mental institution because she poisoned a cop! But Sally is "evil incarnate" because of Summer and the wedding dress switch 🤔

Leave a comment:

• nm1968
    commented on 's reply
    Ty Heny I agree but Chelsea is type who wants to use other people money not her own cuz she thinks they owe her...she better think again....that's why they went to Victoria and then found out Victoria cut the platform...so now go to Lauren I don't see her providing 100% So if Lauren refuse to back them 100% then what go steal funds????

• Emerald Greens
    commented on 's reply
    They bring it out in her now and then . She was very against Sharon was with Scott. Not subtle about it. Of all people though given that Chelsea stole from Lauren .
    I also remember Lauren helping Amber Moore so she seems over the top with Sally.
    Last edited by Emerald Greens; February 6, 2022, 03:04 PM.

• gippsy
    replied
    I can't stand Chelsea and Chloe. They add nothing of value to this show. There are some characters who exist in the Y&R universe but are never seen. They are only talked about, mentioned casually now and then if only to confirm their continued existence. These include people like Christian, Mrs. Martinez, Daniel, and Paul. I think Chelsea, Chloe and Kevin should be demoted to that status as well.
    Last edited by gippsy; February 6, 2022, 02:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    Emerald Greens Yes, Lauren has come a long way from her youth. Michael mellowed her out a lot. A few years back, she even apologized to Traci for being so horrible to her when they were young. Seems tptb wrote this in because of all the present focus on bullying and its effects. But I've never liked Lauren's character because I find her to be an ott drama diva I could watch her w/Michael because he brought out a different (and nicer) side of her. Now, I'm back to fast forwarding her scenes, even those w/Michael. JMO

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    "...It seems viewers want to find the bad in characters they don't like but find the good in those that they do like...You have to look at them in an unbiased way and see the facts, which seem to be hard for some to do when they want to see Sally in bed with Adam so they make her a poor victim who needs a chance and Chelsea a con artist who stole..."

Each person is able to speak for THEMSELVES, no one is qualified to opine about other POSTER's motives or thought processes nor is this allowed by Board Guidelines, if I'm not mistaken. Stick to commenting on the CHARACTER, not the POSTERS. Thank you.

• Lauren1
    commented on 's reply
    The only one who was catty was Sally, she had nothing to make to this business meeting. No one called her.

• Lauren1
    commented on 's reply
    They don't go to ruin Fenmore's, that exists since the decades and that will continue. It's just your wish be cause you hate Lauren and because she doesn't say Sally is wonderful. Lauren isn't mean towards Sally, doesn't target Sally, she says the truth about Sally. It's Sally who targeted Lauren since she arrived to GC.
    And the Lauren past has nothing to make with this story. When you bring back the past of a character of 35 years, that shows the lack of arguments. Lauren hasn't to accept everything because she made bad things in the past, a past she made amends with.

• Jerze
    commented on 's reply
    Chelsea would have gotten Adam's money when he "died" and she's been living well ever since so I don't think that she's broke. She should have some resources and in the past has been quite resourceful. And Adam could be an investor now in the new venture if he chose to.

As for respecting Sally's talent perhaps but I can understand the push back even if she wasn't jealous of Sally and Adam. Sally is a bit much and Chelsea could see through her a mile away. I don't like how Chelsea is being written in order to prop up Sally. Chelsea can be savvier than she's being portrayed. I don't care for Chelsea or Sally. That being said I do understand Chelsea's distrust of Sally.

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    Chelsea should have respected Sally's talent but she did not she just wanted her gone she did not even giver a chance and how did Sally know they were having a private business meeting is she a mind reader .Chelsea does not have Adam's money Adam has Adam's money and her business was many years ago and she lost that and her money when she stole from Lauren and had to pay her back and we never saw Chelsea have any contacts in the fashion world and that was years ago .

• sparkk2chane
    replied
    I thought the pitch was kind of messy. Chloe tried her best, but Chelsea was distracted the whole time. I was surprised that Lauren actually liked it and could gloss over her past with Chelsea so quickly. And I didn't quite get part of what they were pitching, must be that I'm not hip enough.

Leave a comment:

• mariem202
    commented on 's reply
    Chelsea is a rapist attempted murderer, embezzler, money launderer who stole old people's life savings. So Sally is an angel in comparison

Lauren didn't lose a dime because Victor paid back the money. Doesn't change the fact Chelsea stole from her

• carousselx
    replied
    Lauren gave Sally her first job in GC. Sally thought she was too good to start with just a job. She resented when Summer came on board with more experience. She plotted and schemed to get Summer out of Fenmores. As for Chelsea stealing from Fenmores what about Sally stealing from Forresters. Lauren never lost a dime that Chelsea took. Lauren got it back. Sally pretending she was dying to get Wyatt? Sally is no innocent and has a shady past. Lauren was the original mean girl of YnR. So you like Sally but, remember the history of the ladies.

Leave a comment:

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    Yep!! All of Sally's ideas that Chelsea was dismissing, they're gonna wind up using. But I expect Chelsea to snap over her obsession w/Adam/Sally and crash Chelsea "22.0," taking Chloe AND Fenmore's down in flames w/her!! LOL!! JMO

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X