Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• henyvo02
    commented on 's reply
    I agree they are destined for failure they had no ideas of their own so used Sally's ideas the ones Chelsea hated so much and Chelsea has not designed anything in a lot of years

• thecourt99
    replied
    Chloe is the one that kept the presentation afloat. Chelsea wasn't focused.
    Some of the ideas that they used were ones that Sally proposed to them and they rejected it from Sally...therefore proving that the rejection was personal.
    If Chelsea cannot focus on a meeting, then how can she focus enough to design a new line?

It's destined for disaster because it hinges on Chelsea's ability to do anything.

Leave a comment:

• dedicatedsoaper
    replied
    Lauren is not very smart involving herself around Chelsea again. Chelsea embezzled from her. That is much worse than being butt-hurt over Victoria picking a better wedding dress than the one her designer created - Now THAT'S pathetic! If Chelsea screws her over again, it will be her own fault. Chelsea offered up video interviews that were done (assuming) by Sally...she's already trying to take something that's not hers. What's that saying? A leopard never changes it's spots?

Leave a comment:

• Lauren1
    commented on 's reply
    No matters you know people in the Fashion business, that takes the months. More after everything she made to LA, she cerysinly hadn't a good reputation in the Fashion world. All about this dress was a contrived plot.
    Lauren had every right to say she was ready to work with them if Sally wasn't involved and It's all what she said Sally heard. And they can say what they want about her, and if they were wrong she'd ignore them. But everything who were said was truth and she needs a mam to defend her, she's pathetic.

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    Good Kitty LOL!!!

• JJ1
    replied
    [QUOTE=MsMalin;n3905612]IMO that was a [email protected]$$ed presentation. I've given and gone to professional presentations and believe me, this was not one.[/QUOTE

Agreed.. Chelsea spent half the presentation time trying to figure out what Sally and Adam were doing.

Lauren1 Sally spoke to them because she heard them talking about her behind her back. They were the catty ones. What is she supposed to do let the cows talk bad about her? If they don't want her to stand up for herself, they should keep her name out of their mouths. Sally was the sole desingner of Lauren's dress and she knows people in the business to sew the dress quickly...so no need for it to take long.

Leave a comment:

• Good Kitty
    commented on 's reply
    In a drawer in Sally’s bedroom 🤣.

• Good Kitty
    commented on 's reply
    Lauren1 On Project Runway designers can whip up more complicated gowns by themselves in less than 48 hours!

• Good Kitty
    commented on 's reply
    The thing is Chelsea never paid Lauren back, Victor did. Chelsea has never had to pay for her crimes, ever. Stealing from little old ladies, embezzling money from Lauren, conking Sharon on the head with a coffee pot or even the attempted murder of Rey are all apparently okay with everyone. We all have bad days. Criminal behavior is Chelsea’s talent.

• Karen Marie
    replied
    Chelsea and Chloe seem to have everything going their way if Lauren backs them, except where are the designs at?

Leave a comment:

• littleliz
    replied
    It's always the case that Lauren can change anything with her company. Bring in new people. Shed them.
    Where is Gloria? She could give Chelsea a run for her money. Does Lauren even have her shop anymore?
    I used to like it seeing the ladies shop at Fenmore's.

Leave a comment:

• nm1968
    commented on 's reply
    Lauren just need to get over two things ...summer and her dress that Victoria didn't pick!!!

• Lauren1
    commented on 's reply
    It's a soap, then please stop to compare to real life.
    Say the same for Sally and her wedding, that takes the months to create a dress and several designers have to work on.

• nm1968
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I notice that I'm sure more ideas will be coming soon for Lauren....so will Sally figure it out that was hers n Chloe?

• taramartin
    commented on 's reply
    No one seems to remember what Summer was like from the first day she met Sally - she was nasty and when she found out Lauren and Jack knew of her she pretended to be nice in front of them but was jealous - not to mention Summer's history before Sally came to town.
    Ashland found the job for Summer and told Sally how to get it for her.
    Summer got Phyllis on board and both tried to run Sally out of town. How does anyone in town feel sorry for Summer? Summer even resorted to physical violence. I am thrilled that character is gone.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X