Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe is the one that kept the presentation afloat. Chelsea wasn't focused.
    Some of the ideas that they used were ones that Sally proposed to them and they rejected it from Sally...therefore proving that the rejection was personal.
    If Chelsea cannot focus on a meeting, then how can she focus enough to design a new line?

It's destined for disaster because it hinges on Chelsea's ability to do anything.

Comment

• henyvo02
      henyvo02 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree they are destined for failure they had no ideas of their own so used Sally's ideas the ones Chelsea hated so much and Chelsea has not designed anything in a lot of years

Chelsea and Chloe did much worse to Lauren than Sally, but she has a vendetta against her I guess because of Jack. Why would she consider going into business with them?

Comment

• Soapfan54
      Soapfan54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Rubythroat1 ...And I appreciate the job Sally's doing in the "bringing the drama/conflict" department! Besides, someone has to stand up for the "antihero!"

• Good Kitty
      Good Kitty commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t think “the Sally team” are the ones obsessed with Sally.

• FFF12
      FFF12 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is what makes Sally so awesome---she's a very polarizing character! Love her or loathe her, there is no in-between, she's the type of character who cannot be ignored! I, for one, happen to love her!

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X