Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fracabell
    commented on 's reply
    stopthefall But shick havent been together in a long long time, so i dont expect them all to stay together. they can give shick drama. they used to back in the day when they wrote better storylines. I just want shick together with a different problem than sharon hiding something from nick.

• stopthefall
    commented on 's reply
    Having couples stay together is not very dramatic and the show is in dire need of some drama in my opinion. I’m not sure why people expect couples to stay together when they watch a soap, that’s just isn’t what soaps are about, again drama, daytime drama.
    Last edited by stopthefall; February 8, 2022, 09:30 PM.

• Dixie_Amazon
    commented on 's reply
    I love the spot-on references, lol.

• Smithey
    commented on 's reply
    I think more viewers than not want some classic couples reunited and have them STAY reunited. The problem is the lack of creative writing.

• Smithey
    replied
    I have a dream of Y&R being well written again.

Instead, I get this nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• bluejazz
    replied
    I thought this was a Noah/Chelsea hookup too. It would be better.

He would Eeyore all over her plans.

They could be Eeyore and Pinky. Can you imagine all her frenetic energy and huffing and puffing up against Noah's um, gloomy lack of energy?
    Last edited by bluejazz; February 8, 2022, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fracabell
    replied
    Originally posted by stopthefall View Post
    I just feel really sorry for SC and JM. Yet another redux of Sharon and Nick? At minimum Sharon shouldn’t want to go through that again but honestly both of them shouldn’t want to go through that again. And it’s just for me, not any more interesting than Sharon and Rey. I think they both deserve new people if they’re not going to put them back with their actual chemistry. Which the show runs from chemistry like it would ruin the show if there was actual chemistry in these pairings.?
    Some people, a lot of people i believe, love Shick. We have waited for a long time to have our couple back without a secret looming over them. I want to see my shick back and happy together. o sharon hiding a secret from nick about his family. I want to see shick go thru something and overcome it, they always bail, like when nick promised the secret wouldnt split them up and it did. would love to see them go thru something and come out on top, and maybe involve the newmans ( no adam, just vicky, victor and nikki).

Leave a comment:

• fracabell
    commented on 's reply
    and if phyllis finds out, i wonder if she will decide to keep it hidden. Phyllis knows that if sharon is not with rey, and nick is available, nick might be the shoulder sharon cries on. And I know phick are done, but phyllis would never want to knowingly send sharon into nicks waiting arms. I can see phyllis hiding it, and blackmailing chelsea. or rey. Or tell Rey to stop it, does rey want to send Sharon into nick's waitng, warm arms? then have rey struggle with it, cause maybe he likes chelsea? And phyllis to continue to tell him to keep it quiet.

• Amethyst57
    commented on 's reply
    Free Rey from Sharon

• Sara_in_BC
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
    And here I thought the writers were FINALLY showing some originality and having Noah and Chelsea hook-up. Nick and Sharon would have a stroke.
    Nothing says that cant happen either.But the chemistry with Rey and Chelsea is so much better. I think Noah is a flop. They need to expand his world beyond hanging with mom dad Tessa and Mariah.

Leave a comment:

• dedicatedsoaper
    commented on 's reply
    I agree...free Sharon from Ray...

• carousselx
    replied
    My prediction is that Adam will break up Chelsea and Ray. He is not going to want Ray being a father figure to Connor.

Leave a comment:

• mariem202
    commented on 's reply
    Functional family? This is Chelsea. Like the actress Saud a few times, she always initially goes for the so called good guy and ends up getting bored with him after a while or doing something bad that drives them away, see Nick, Billy and Dylan

Adam is Connor's father and has primary custody

Yes, Connor likes Rey. I see zero indication he adores him and they barely shared any scene

He really likes Sally too by the way

Connor adores his dad Adam and his mom Chelsea. No indication he adores anyone else

And right now, Rey is married to a woman Chelsea has felt sickly jealous of for years

She also poisoned Rey. He is also a cop and she has a long list of crimes to her names

None of this screams growth or evolution or stable

• mariem202
    replied
    So does noone have a problem with the fact Chelsea poisoned Rey? Or the fact he is married?

Shedding one obsession, ie Adam, for another one, ie Rey, is not healthy not to mention it might start up her whole jealousy of Sharon again and feelings of inferiority again

It would also start up the Adam and Rey feud again as I can see Rey trying to replace as Connor's dad

MCE pretty much said Rey has been good to her so age developed those feelings

Not the first time Chelsea feeling hurt by Adam falls for a so called good guy who is nice to her. Cane and Dylan comevto mind

Leave a comment:

• DepecheMode_Fan
    replied
    A big to both! Yuck!

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X