Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! SOD: Chelsea and Noah Spoilers

In my own writing...

Looks like Chelsea has a dream of kissing Rey!

Meanwhile Noah dreams of kissing Tessa!

I def. think Chelsea/Rey will hookup and it wouldn't shock me if Nick sees it. Since this is a spoiler thread in the day ahead episode Nick, Sharon, Chelsea, Rey were in the same scene.

Comment

• hollywoodbetty
      hollywoodbetty commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone pointed out in another thread that Phyllis might uncover a Chey affair, which is possible since Chelsea moved into the GP.

• fracabell
      fracabell commented
      Editing a comment
      and if phyllis finds out, i wonder if she will decide to keep it hidden. Phyllis knows that if sharon is not with rey, and nick is available, nick might be the shoulder sharon cries on. And I know phick are done, but phyllis would never want to knowingly send sharon into nicks waiting arms. I can see phyllis hiding it, and blackmailing chelsea. or rey. Or tell Rey to stop it, does rey want to send Sharon into nick's waitng, warm arms? then have rey struggle with it, cause maybe he likes chelsea? And phyllis to continue to tell him to keep it quiet.

Saw that, the beautiful, wonderful Actress that plays Chelsea may have some love for Ray. Sharon and Nick have seemed on the path back together for a while. I'm happy for all.

Comment

If this ends the juvenile games with Chelsea and Sally, then sign me up for a Rey and Chelsea relationship.

Comment

• dedicatedsoaper
        dedicatedsoaper commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree...free Sharon from Ray...

• Amethyst57
        Amethyst57 commented
        Editing a comment
        Free Rey from Sharon

I wonder if they will go there with Chelsea and Rey... She did almost kill him which is something you don't overlook if you were on the receiving end of it as Rey was. Since Chelsea is dreaming about kissing Rey, looks like something will come of it down the road,
      Not surprised that Noah dreams of kissing Tessa, just disappointed! I just want Noah to move on and away from his longing for Tessa, I've had enough of it already. I am ready to see Noah in a new story that doesn't involve Tessa.

Comment

I also want Noah in a new story. Tessa is boring to me.

I'd love Chey and Shick pairings. There's so much they can explore with Chey and Connor. Obviously same with Shick considering their kids on screen.

Comment

Since this is a spoiler thread it should be okay to write about Monday’s US show.

Rey and Sharon were having a serious conversation about Rey at times feeling sad he missed out on being a father. Chelsea interrupted showing up at CL after hours. Of course she was compelled to make snarky comments about Sally. Both Sharon and Rey picked up on how jealous Chelsea was at the idea of Sally working with Adam. Rey told Chelsea to stop focusing on Adam and Sally.

Adam admitted to Sally he wanted her as much as she wanted him. He said they have to work out their professional partnership (he told Sally he wanted her to be his COO) and then they can focus on their personal feelings for one another. According to a spoiler in Soap Opera Digest Adam will try to fight temptation in regard to Sally. Hope he loses the fight. 😂

I am still not an Adam fan. But since his relationship with Sally started I am beginning to warm up to him.

Comment

And here I thought the writers were FINALLY showing some originality and having Noah and Chelsea hook-up. Nick and Sharon would have a stroke.

Comment

So Boring Rey who's controlling and bipolar Chelsea, she gonna play her games to make Adam jealous so it won't work cuz he didn't even acknowledge 3 B's at table so Adam is so over bobbinghead Chelsea...
              Adam n Sally will have fun exciting relationship....I bet first kiss as a couple will be Feb 14th.

Comment

• WorldTurner
                WorldTurner commented
                Editing a comment
                Chelsea isn't bipolar. That's Sharon.

Chelsea fighting to stay away from Ray beats her running behind Adam who told her straight out he does not want her. Please stop having her huffing and puffing everything she sees Sally and Adam together. Girl live your life and stop stalking Adam using Conner just to get Adam to talk to you. Their are plenty of single women out there raising their kids and having careers without a man. Good grief it's 2022.

Comment

Not everything is about Adam. Chelsea is going to have a "racy" dream about Rey--that has nothing to do with making another man jealous--sounds more like she realizes she's developed feelings for her new "friend." And judging by Rey's recent behavior, I think he has feelings for her too. Not to mention they can give each other a functional family. Connor adores Rey, and they already have a real bond. And there were about a dozen anvils on the Canadian about Rey missing out on his opportunity to be a dad, which means he hasn't.

Comment

• WorldTurner
                  WorldTurner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right, the article says she is stunned by the article because she hasn't thought that way about Rey.

• mariem202
                  mariem202 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Functional family? This is Chelsea. Like the actress Saud a few times, she always initially goes for the so called good guy and ends up getting bored with him after a while or doing something bad that drives them away, see Nick, Billy and Dylan

Adam is Connor's father and has primary custody

Yes, Connor likes Rey. I see zero indication he adores him and they barely shared any scene

He really likes Sally too by the way

Connor adores his dad Adam and his mom Chelsea. No indication he adores anyone else

And right now, Rey is married to a woman Chelsea has felt sickly jealous of for years

She also poisoned Rey. He is also a cop and she has a long list of crimes to her names

None of this screams growth or evolution or stable

I just feel really sorry for SC and JM. Yet another redux of Sharon and Nick? At minimum Sharon shouldn’t want to go through that again but honestly both of them shouldn’t want to go through that again. And it’s just for me, not any more interesting than Sharon and Rey. I think they both deserve new people if they’re not going to put them back with their actual chemistry. Which the show runs from chemistry like it would ruin the show if there was actual chemistry in these pairings.🙄

Comment

A big to both! Yuck!

Comment

So does noone have a problem with the fact Chelsea poisoned Rey? Or the fact he is married?

Shedding one obsession, ie Adam, for another one, ie Rey, is not healthy not to mention it might start up her whole jealousy of Sharon again and feelings of inferiority again

It would also start up the Adam and Rey feud again as I can see Rey trying to replace as Connor's dad

MCE pretty much said Rey has been good to her so age developed those feelings

Not the first time Chelsea feeling hurt by Adam falls for a so called good guy who is nice to her. Cane and Dylan comevto mind

Comment

My prediction is that Adam will break up Chelsea and Ray. He is not going to want Ray being a father figure to Connor.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X