This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 35th Birthday, Mark Grossman!

Just want to parlay best wishes to the actor who so vividly brings Adam Newman to life on our screens. You have been an exceptional addition to the cast of the The Young And The Restless since joining the show in May 2019. The show's casting director hit it out of the ballpark with your hiring. I had my initial doubts, Mr. Grossman, but you are Adam Newman. And most definitely the correct age for this vital character. IMO, you are one of the finest recasts in the long history of soaps, joining the likes of Erika Slezak, your Y&R castmates Peter Bergman and Jess Walton, Robin Strasser (does anyone remember any of the other actresses who played Dorian Lord?) and the late, great Douglass Watson (AW's Mac Cory) to name a few. May Y&R be fortunate enough to hold on to you.
    Last edited by AdamGotYourBack; February 4, 2022, 06:01 PM.

Happy birthday Boo (in my head)!! 🎁🎁🎉🥂

Comment

Great performances from Mark. His acting during the childhood murder memories storyline was outstanding. Happy Birthday.

Comment

MG is indeed a gifted actor. I always pay attention to his facial expressions as well as his words when he is on the screen - he is such a subtly emotive actor. I love, love, love him as Adam - after thinking that I would never be able to accept anyone in the role other than MM. I hope that he has a wonderful birthday!

Comment

Wow, he is so much younger than Sharon. Interesting. Happy Birthday and like him as Adam.

Comment

• Little Lulu
            Little Lulu commented
            Editing a comment
            I noticed that as well.

Happy Birthday to the show's hunky man!!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X