Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Chelsea steal Sally’s clothing designs???

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    ...And Victor's father abandoned him/his brother/and his mother, who subsequently gave him to an orphanage to raise. What does one's childhood have to do w/anything? Chelsea's own mother pimped her out to support both of them, teaching her "the grift" as a trade.
    The difference between Chelsea and Sally, though, is that Chelsea is STILL reenacting her childhood.

• Angeldar
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, they are two different designers and since Chelsea was the boss, she got to say what stayed and what went. Also, Sally is supposed to be getting some other job that has nothing to do with designing, which was supposed to be her ambition.

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    I do not think theft will be involved. Chelsea does not even like Sally's stuff.
    An expert could tell one style from the other like one can tell the difference between
    Picasso and VanGogh.

• smokeyjune1
    replied
    I hope neither one of them steals the other's designs. I hope it's a big-scale fashion contest. I hope Sally winds up being the huge success.

maybe Chloe will start designing and we'll see Chelsea start stealing Chloe's designs. We'd see how their "Besties" friendship holds up after something like theft of designs.

Leave a comment:

• dedicatedsoaper
    commented on 's reply
    I know right? Lauren instantly forgave Chelsea for her embezzlement, yet can't get past Sally designing a dress that Victoria preferred over the shoddy one that her designer made.

• dedicatedsoaper
    replied
    I can definitely see Chelsea stealing Sally's designs! She had several and Chelsea shot them all down. I can also see Chelsea stealing those interviews that Sally did, where she cut Sally out of the interviews, as she was telling Lauren about the "interviews" they could post on their platform. Chelsea will try to take any and all credit just to get back at Sally.

Leave a comment:

• LoveVillians
    replied
    If we are just speaking of what Sally has accomplished onY&R lets make a list:
    1. Successful at Fenmore's got promoted. Laureen loved her ideas.
    2. Went to Newman Media -- had great ideas on how to run the media part of it -- they were suppose to do some type of give-a-way with prizes -- I don't know if it was done, but it was Sally's idea.
    3. Designed Victoria wedding dress, which everybody loved.
    4. Went to fashion week
    5. Gave great interviews -- so great that Chelsea was jealous and edited Sally out

Chelsea
    1. Had a successful design business with Chelsea 1.0
    2. I really can't remember how good Chelsea 2.0 was -- but she ended up embezzling money
    3. Since she has been back at Newman Media -- nothing solid has been done except shoot down all of Sally's ideas.
    4. The ideas that she gave Laureen -- giving interviews and have a media division, sorry but those were Sally's ideas.

I think Chelsea would steal first.

Leave a comment:

• Angeldar
    commented on 's reply
    Oh..that's the best idea yet! Sally is found murdered and they will have to figure out who did it because there are so many possibilities.

• YDoIStillWatch
    replied
    Both Chelsea and Sally have had successes as designers. Both have also stooped quite low to get what they want in the past. Neither is an angel and both are quite annoying at the moment. Lol.

I don't see Chelsea stealing designs. I would hope Chloe would be a hard no to stealing designs and ideas anyway. And now that Lauren is involved she will definitely want to protect that relationship, business and personal.

Chloe chose Chelsea because of their ride or die friendship. But she also worked well with Sally and respected Sally's talent and drive. Chloe seems more driven to have her plan succeed while Chelsea is very distracted.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    This is my last comment on Sally vs Chelsea, period. It is tedious and irrelevant
    because they are different people stylewise.

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    Dakotacat- We have yet to see anything Sally has designed except that wedding dress.
    I never watched B&B.

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    Yep and Yep to both of these!!!

• Soapfan54
    commented on 's reply
    Yep!! When they were pitching to Lauren, Chloe mentioned the "platform they'd built." Um, WHO built, Sally/her? 'Cause Chelsea hadn't done a THING since she joined NM!

• PennyB
    replied
    Chelsea will more likely try to murder Sally. If not, there is nothing she will NOT do to ruin her. Today I felt happy for Sally for the first time in a VERY long time on this show. I think that Adam has Chelsea's measure...and hope that Sally will be smart enough to evade disaster. I can also see Chelsea getting Victor involved. "OK Son...I'll make you CEO of Newman instead of Victoria, but you have to get rid of that Spectra Woman."

Leave a comment:

• Dakotacat
    commented on 's reply
    There is no low Chelsea wouldn't stoop to. And Sally has designed beautiful classical dresses.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X